Tag: unjailbreak iOS 8.4
Now you can unjailbreak your your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch device without updating iOS. The newly released Cydia Impactor allows you to remove Jailbreak easily. You can follow below tutorial for how to download Cydia Impactor for Remove Jailbreak without updating iOS.
Cydia Impactor is a powerful tool and Cydia Impactor developed by Cydia authority. So that’s why we introduce Cydia Impactor as a powerful tool and best tool for unjailbreak iOS 8.4 devices. This tool is a very useful tool for all Jailbreak users as well as users who hopes to Jailbreak their devices. Because now anyone can Jailbreak their devices and if not like it, then you can remove jailbreak easily.
The Latest TaiG Jailbreak update allows you to download untethered iOS 8.4 Jailbreak and the tool also support for the iOS 8.3 Jailbreak.
Prepare your device for Cydia Impactor iOS 8.4 Jailbreak remove
- Backup your iOS device using iCloud or iTunes
- Make sure that you device is plugged in, and has at least 20% battery life
- Don’t use your device while Cydia Impactor is running
How to remove iOS 8.4 Jailbreak without updating iOS using Cydia Impactor download
- Open Cydia on your Jailbroken iOS device
- Install Cydia Impactor from Cydia
- Run Cydia Impactor by tapping delete all data and unjailbreak device, then tap the Delete All button to confirm. Once the process begins, be sure not to touch your device until you see the iOS setup welcome screen
- Once completed and at the welcome screen, go back through the initial iOS setup process and activation
- You can also choose to restore your backup during the iOS setup process.
That’s all done. You will now already unjailbroke iOS device with on your current firmware. If you want to re-establish your jailbreak, please visit our previous tutorials for How to Jailbreak iOS 8.4 using Windows / Mac.