Tag: Jailbreak iOS 6.1.5
Download pOsixspwn 1.0.8 from our direct links. posixspwn 1.0.8 is a easy tool for get untethered jailbreak to a iDevice with running iOS 6.1.3 – 6.1.6. The developer of pOsixspwn has updated their tool to pOsixspwn v1.1 with small fixes like iTunes 11.1+ crashes.
Compatible iDevices for jailbreak iOS 6.1.6 pOsixspwn 1.0.8 –
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 3GS
- iPad 2
- iPad 3
- iPad 4
- iPad mini
- iPod touch 4G
- iPod touch 5G
Step guide for untethered jailbreak iOS 6.1.6 – 6.1.3 via pOsixspwn 1.0.8
- Check your internet connection is good.
- Remember to get back-up on your iDevice using iTunes
- Double click the download file and extract, then launch the application.
- Once p0sixspwn is opened, it will prompt to connect the iOS device to the computer, then connect your iDevice to the computer.
- Click ‘Jailbreak’ button.
- Now Jailbreak process will continue. Do not unplug the device while jailbreaking.
- After the Jailbreak process is completed your iDevice will reboot automatically. Now you can see Cydia icon on your Home screen.
Video Tutorials for jailbreak iOS 6.1.6 using pOsixspwn 1.0.8
Troubleshoot issues –
Windows users – extract the programme to C: drive and run the programme “Run as administrator”
Mac users – If pOsixspwn closes after rebooting the device on Mac, you have to try pOsixspwn v1.0.2.