Tag: Cydia iOS 9.3.3 download
Today Apple released iOS 9.3.4 for iPhone, iPad & iPod devices, The company mentioned on it’s security update, iOS 9.3.4 included especial security fixes for iOS 9 users.
Previously, Pangu iOS security research team released jailbreak solution for iOS 9.3.3 – 9.2 running iOS devices. But that tool is not compatible with iOS 9.3.4 Jailbreak. If you updated your iOS devices to latest iOS 9.3.4 update? then you can download Cydia using Online iOS 9.3.4 Cydia installer tool.
Former iOS hacking team released online iOS 9.3.4 Jailbreak (browser-based jailbreak) method. So now any one can Download Cydia for iOS 9.3.4 or lower running iPhone, iPad & iPod models.
How to download Cydia for iOS 9.3.4 – 9.2 using online Cydia installer
- Open web browser on your iOS device
- Go to www.taig-download.com/beta
- When online tool detect your device, Click Start button
- Tap on Add To Homescreen
- Click install to complete the process.
- You’re all done! Close web browser on your iOS device.
This is the easiest & only way to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.4 – 9.2 running devices, So many iOS users already jailbreak their devices using this online Cydia installer. Now anyone can download Cydia on iPhone, iPad & iPod devices without any problem.
Pangu team has released iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak to the public. We have been waiting long time for this but Jailbreak tool still not stable because iOS 9.3.3 Jb tool only support for Windows computers, So Mac users cannot download Pangu iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak tool and Jailbreak only compatible with 64 Bit devices (Latest Apple iOS devices). Because of those reasons many iOS users unable to feel the benefits from recent Pangu iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak.
Fortunately, another former iOS jailbreaking team developed recent jailbreak tool as a browser-based iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak tool. So now iOS users can jailbreak their devices directly on their devices without using a Windows or Mac computer. Normal jailbreak method is not recommended for new iOS users it is for more advanced iOS users. So this is the ideal way to download Cydia for both 64 bit and older iOS devices.
Note: Anyone who has a 32-bit device will not be able to use the Pangu iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak. Online Cydia downloader is the only way to download Cydia for older iOS devices.
How to download iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak – iOS 9.3.3 Cydia download
- Launch Safari web browser on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device
- Open the the website with the URL http://taig-download.com/beta (This website on your iOS device bring up a webpage specially deigned for iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak download into your device)
- Click Start button to begin the jailbreak process
- Click Add To Home screen button
- Click install to complete the iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak process.
- That’s all. Close web-browser, Now you should see Cydia on your home screen of your device.
This method is tested with most of all iPhone, iPad and iPod models and works without any problem. This is 100% risk-free tool. So you can download Cydia to iOS 9.3.3 or lower running iOS devices yourself without any mess.
Pangu iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak tool release for iOS 9.3.3 Cydia download & install. But there is one huge problem with Pangu9 tool. It’s available for only Windows users and it’s likely the iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak Mac OS X version of the tool will arrive later in the future.
To fix those issues, another iOS hacking team released iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak to work directly from Safari. This means you do not need a computer for download Cydia to your device, and iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak works untethered. All you require is a WiFi connection or other working data connection.
How to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 Without Computer step by step guide
1. Launch the Safari browser on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
2. Open the following link in Safari: www.taig-download.com/beta
3. Once the webpage open up, tap on the ‘Start’ button.
4. Tap on ‘Add to Homescreen’
5. Click install button to finish iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak process
5. Now you are all done! Close Safari web browser on your device & enjoy Cydia on your latest iOS device
Thousands of Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod users already download Cydia using this method without any-mess. This is the easiest way to download Cydia for iOS 9.3.3 and lower running iPhone, iPad & iPod devices. The tool also compatible with almost all Apple iOS devices and all iOS firmware versions.
Normally, If you want to download Cydia, you need to jailbreak you iPhone, iPad or iPod device. It may cause some harmful effect like no network, stuck your device like this if you do this yourself. But now you can download Cydia to you device without jailbreak. So this tutorial for show you how to download Cydia without jailbreak any iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device.
To download online Cydia install tool called Cydia Installer tool, some others known as Cydia downloader, this tool is developed by well talented iOS developing team called CydiaPro team. This online Cydia download tool compatible with any ios version like iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8 & iOS 9 anyone you can download Cydia on any iPhone like 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 plus, 6s, 6s plus and all iPad and iPod models easily.
No need to connect your iOS device to any computer to download Cydia iOS 9.3.3 – iOS 9.2, You can download Cydia without Jailbreak using CydiaPro Cydia downloader
iOS 9 – iOS 9.3.3 Cydia download Requirements:
- Non-jailbreak iPhone, iPad or iPod device.
- WiFi or any internet connection.
How To download Cydia iOS 9.3.3 without Jailbreak Step guide
- Open web browser on your device (Safari browser)
- Go to http://cydiapro.com
- Click download Cydia button
- Click Start button
- Tap on Add to home screen button
- Click install to complete the Cydia download process.
- Close Safari browser & Now you’re all done!
This is the easiest way to download Cydia for your iPhone, iPad or iPod device. Anyone can download Cydia iOS 9.3.3 -9.2 using this method without any mess.