Taig jailbreak is the latest jailbreak tool for iOS 8.1.1 untethered jailbreak. Taig v1.0 is the first release of Taig Jailbreak so Taig v1.0 have some complexities such as Chinese interface and only supports for Windows computers. But Taig English and Taig Mac will release soon.
Taig jailbreak developed by Chinese developers team called Taig-G’. This Taig Jailbreak already compatible with iOS 8.0 / iOS 8.0.1 / iOS 8.0.2 / iOS 8.1 / iOS 8.1.1 / iOS 8.1.2 (beta version) and Taig jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 will install Cydia automatically.
Download Taig Jailbreak Mac
Taig Jailbreak compatible with all iOS devices on running through iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.1.2 such as iPhone 6 plus / iPhone 6 / iPhone 5S / iPhone 5C / iPhone 5 / iPhone 4S / iPod touch 5G / iPad Air 2 / iPad Air / iPad mini 3 / iPad mini / iPad mini Retina / iPad 4 / iPad 3 / iPad 2.
Before you start your Taig Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1
- Make sure you are on iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.1.1
- Get a full Backup of your iOS device
- Turn of any Screen lock, pass code or Touch ID
- Remove Find My iPhone feature in iCloud Settings
Download Taig jailbreak – Taig Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1
Step by Step guide for Taig Jailbreak
- Click Taig Download button from our above download button and install it to your computer
- Click on big green button in the center of the display to start iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 Jailbreak process
- Stay connect your iOS device till Taig jailbreak complete.
- Your iOS device will reboot automatically when Taig Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 complete successfully.
It is all done! now you can see Cydia icon on your Home Screen.
Credit goes @Taig-G team for Taig Jailbreak iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.1.1
Another Chinese software developing team called “Taig-G” found a Jailbreak solution for iOS 8.1.1 jailbreak. This Taig v1.0 Jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 comes like earlier Pangu 8 versions such as Chinese interface and only Windows supported version. Taig English and Taig MAC versions will release soon. This Taig 1.0 installs Cydia automatically while jailbreak process. You can download Taig for jailbreak iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.1.1
Taig jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 compatible with all iOS devices running on iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.1.1
How to Jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 using Taig jailbreak 1.0
- Download Taig jailbreak tool from our direct link and install it to your computer
- Launch Taig 1.0 jailbreak tool and connect your iOS device to your computer
- Click on the big green button in the center of the display
- Stay connected your device till Taig Jailbreak is completed
- Your device will automatically reboot after Taig jailbreak process and Cydia icon will appear on your home screen
If you attempt to complete your iOS 8.1.1 Jailbreak process, please try these things below –
- If you tried Over The Air upgrade, please update to latest firmware and re-jailbreak.
- Make sure you have turned off Passcode lock and find my iPhone feature
Pangu 8 download is the new untethered jailbreak 8.1 tool for download Cydia. Chinese hackers pangu team developed pangu for jailbreak any idevice running on iOS 8.0 and iOS 8.1. Pangu team updated their new download tool into download pangu 8 jailbreak 1.2.1 for Windows and Pangu 8 jailbreak 1.0.0 for Mac.
This new pangu8 update is supported to jailbreak iOS 8.1 new version. PanGu 8 download is now compatible to jailbreak iPhone 6, iPhone 6plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPad mini, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2 and iPod touch 5th generation. Pangu 8 jailbreak is now available as Pangu Windows and Pangu Mac OS X versions.
System requirements to download Pangu 8 Jailbreak
- Latest version of iTunes
- An USB cable
- An idevice running on iOS 8.0 – 8.1.
- A computer running on windows or mac OS X
Many professional jailbreak users confirmed that Pangu8 can be use without any mess. You must remove all pass codes and back up your devices before start download Pangu 8 jailbreak tool. It helps to complete the process successfully.
Pangu Download for iOS 8.1 Jailbreak – Walk-through
- Download pangu 8 Jailbreak into a windows or mac OS X running computer
- Run Pangu for start the Pangu 8 jailbreak process
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod to the computer via USB cable
- Click “Start Jailbreak” button on pangu8 window to start jailbreak
- Now click “Already did” button on the next screen.
- Let the process to complete jailbreak iOS 8.1 on pangu8 jailbreak
- Once it complete Pangu 8 will confirmed it as “Jailbreak Succeeded”
You all done it successfully. Now you can see Cydia icon on your Home Screen.
Pangu 8 iOS 8.1 Jailbreak – Video guide
This video tutorial show you how to use Pangu 8 Jailbreak tool for iOS 8.1 jailbreak. You can jailbreak any idevice as we explained. Try it and enjoy it. You have to use Pangu 8 jailbreak download tool at your own risk. We can’t give any guarantee for the jailbreak tools.
iOS 8.1.1 Jailbreak is still not compatible with Pangu 8 jailbreak, keep following us for more updates for Jailbreak iOS 8.1.1
Special Thanks for contribute Pangu8
Apple has release iOS 8.1.1 for iPhone / iPad and iPod touch. On this update apple mainly focus to increase stability and performance improvements on older iOS devices such as iPad 2 and iPhone 4S. This iOS 8.1.1 update also supported all iOS 8 compatible iOS devices.
Apple says the latest iOS 8.1.1 update should speed things up on iPad 2 and iPhone 4S. Apple cares about supporting three year old devices and continues to give love to it’s iPad 2 and iPhone 4S owners.
Can i jailbreak iOS 8.1.1?
If you are using an Jailbroken iOS device, stay away from this update. Because iOS 8.1.1 Jailbreak still not available on the market
You can download iOS 8.1.1 from over the air by going Settings > General > Software Update.
Finally Pangu team released first Mac version of Pangu8. Now you can Download Pangu 8 1.2.1 for windows computers and Pangu 8 1.0.0 for Mac computers. Both jailbreaking tools are untethered versions so you can use our device without any mess after the jailbreak. This is only way to jailbreak your iOS 8 devices like latest Jailbreak iPhone 6, Jailbreak iPhone 6 plus, Jailbreak iPad Air 2, Jailbreak iPad mini 3. follow our easy step guide below and Jailbreak your iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 devices using Pangu 8 Jailbreak.
Both Pangu 8 Jailbreak tools are compatible all iDevices with running through iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 such as iPhone 6 plus/ iPhone 6/ iPhone 5S/ iPhone 5C/ iPhone 5/ iPhone 4S/ iPod touch 5G/ iPad Air 2/ iPad Air/ iPad mini 3/ iPad mini Retina/ iPad mini/ iPad 4/ iPad 3 and iPad 2
How to jailbreak iOS 8/8.1 untethered using Pangu 8 jailbreak on Windows or Mac computer
- Turn off your Screen lock passcode or Touch ID if enable
- Turn on Airplane mode
- Turn off “Find My iPhone” feature in iCloud settings
- Backup your iOS device using iTunes (it’s helps you to avoid any data loss on your device)
(you change above changes once jailbreak is complete)
Step guide for Jailbreak iOS 8/8.1 using Pangu 8 Jailbreak
- Download Pangu 8 for your Windows or Mac computer from above direct links and install it to your PC
- Open Pangu app as a ‘Administrator’ (Right-Click on Pangu8 app and click ‘Run as Administrator’)
- Connect your iOS device to Pangu 8 Jailbreak tool
- Click big ‘Start Jailbreak’ button on Pangu 8 jailbreak tool
- Simply click ‘Already did’ on next pangu8 notice screen to begin the iOS 8- iOS 8.1 Jailbreak process
Video tutorial for Pangu 8 Jailbreak for iOS 8.1 Jailbreak
You can see an notification such as “Jailbreak Succeeded” from Pangu 8 Jailbreak tool. and that’s mean you successfully completed your iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 Jailbreak using Pangu 8 Jailbreak
Credit goes @ PanGu team – @zengbanxian / @tb557 / @dm557 / @windknown / @modikr
Pangu team released an update as Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak. The latest Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak fixes the ‘Integrate with Cydia 1.1.16 (Cydia fixed boot issue when using [Restore from Backup] feature)’.
Note that Pangu 8 1.2.1 untether jailbreak also works only for Windows users and supports for iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 running devices such as iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 5, iPod touch 5G, iPad Air , iPad Air 2, iPad mini, iPad mini Retina, iPad mini 3, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2.
Step by Step tutorial for Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak for jailbreak iOS 8 / iOS 8.1 devices
Before start your jailbreak process –
turn on Airplane mode (it is can be turn off once jailbreak is complete)
turn off screen lock passcode or Touch ID (it’s also can be turned on after the jailbreak )
make sure you Backup yoyr device completely (it is helps you to avoid data any data loss)
How to Jailbreak iOS 8 / iOS 8.1 Untethered using Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak
- Download Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak from our direct link above
- Right click on the Pangu 8 1.2.1.exe file and click on ‘Run as Administrator’
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your PC
- Click ‘Start Jailbreak’ button on Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak tool
- Click ‘Already did’ button on the next screen. Now iOS 8/8.1 Jailbreak process will begin. Your device will reboot couple of times during the jailbreak process.
Video tutorial for Pangu 8 1.2.1 Jailbreak
Once you complete all of these Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak steps, you should see Cydia icon on your device’s Home Screen.
Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak Credit goes to
The Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak released few minutes ago and it’s came as a big surprise for the jailbreak users. because, the first Pangu 8 release came with a lot of complexities, but Chinese developers added many bug fixes on this Pangu 8 1.2 update like, English interface, making Cydia installation automatic once again.
Download Pangu 8 1.2.0 Untether Jailbreak
Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak still works only for Windows computers and Mac version will be out at a later date. we can cite this Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak tool as a user-friendly jailbreak tool because, any one can jailbreak theirs iOS devices without any mess.
Changes than previous Pangu 8 1.1 update –
- Optimized jailbreak process
- Restore function now compatible for iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3
- Fixed Safari reloading bug and occasionally crash issue
- Fixed the issue that launched may drain cpu on 32 bit devices
PanGu 8 1.2 compatible,
- iPhone models – iPhone 6 plus / iPhone 6 / iPhone 5S / iPhone 5C / iPhone 5 / iPhone 4S
- iPod models – Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak only support for iPod Touch 5G
- iPad models – iPad mini 3 / iPad mini Retina / iPad mini / iPad Air 2 / iPad Air / iPad 4 / 3 / 2
Things to consider before you start your Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak process –
- You must turn off any lock screen passcode or Touch ID (Settings > General > Touch ID & Passcode > turn off Simple Passcode)
- Turn off Find My iPhone feature (Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone)
- Turn on Airplane mode (Airplane mode can be turn off once jailbreak is complete)
- You must have iTunes 12.0.1 or later installed on your computer (we are highly recommended to update or restore your iOS 8.x using iTunes because, Updated iOS 8.x via OTA can cause issue to the jailbreak process)
- Make sure you backup your iOS device completely before Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak proceeding (it is helps you to avoid any data loss if something may go wrong)
Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak supported firmwares
How to Jailbreak iOS 8.1 using Pangu 8 1.2 Jailbreak – Step guide
- Download Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak from our direct link
- Right click on downloaded pangu app and then click on ‘Run as Administrator’
- Then connect your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad to your computer using USB
- Click on ‘Start Jailbreak’ button in the center of the display on Pangu 8 1.2 app, then click ‘Already did’ on next Pangu notice screen
- Your device will reboot couple of times during the process so be patient.
- Once the Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak tool shows ‘Jailbreak succeeded’ that’s it.
Now you will find Pangu app along with Cydia app icon on the home screen. Let’s start customizing your device with Cydia !
Credit goes @pangu team
As per the promise, Pangu team released Pangu8 1.1 jailbreak update few minutes ago. In this Pangu8 1.1 jailbreak they fixed some important bugs, like they included English interface, Cydia install automatically again and many more. Now you can download pangu8 1.1 jailbreak for free from our direct link.
Download Pangu8 1.1 untether jailbreak for iOS8 – iOS8.1
Pangu8 1.1 jailbreak not compatibly for Mac computers yet but Pangu team noticed, Mac supported pangu8 jailbreak will release as soon as possible. You can check fixes bugs on this Pangu8 1.1 jailbreak update before start your jailbreak process on your iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 device.
Fixes bugs on this pangu8 1.1 Update
- Install latest Cydia version automatically like previous iOS7 jailbreak experience.
- PanGu8 1.1 jailbreak comes with English interface
- Added useful function for Pangu APP
- Respring not requires for Substrate works
- Fixed crash bug on 64 Bit device mobile Safari
- Fixed SMS and iMessage image sent fail
- Optimized jailbreak process
We can recommended this Pangu8 1.1 untether jailbreak tool for both professional and normal jailbreak users, because Pangu8 1.1 tool came again with user-friendly interface like PanGu iOS 7 jailbreak.
Credit goes to Saurik (cydia authority)
Cydia Installer 1.1.15 jailbreak tweak has released. Now you can download Cydia installer 1.1.15 deb for free form our direct link.
What’s new in Cydia installer 1.1.15?
Cydia landscape mode works stately on iPhone 6 plus and iPad models, but is that landscape mode has been removed from all other devices.
Landscape inclusion in unsupported devices was apparently a bug, not a feature, and Cydia authority has fixed it accordingly with Cydia Installer 1.1.15. But that is not all the latest installer fixes
Fix bugs on Cydia 1.1.15
- Fix incompatibility with cache wipers (such as iCleaner) that cause Cydia to crash when you try to run it after.
- Correct rotation to only on tablets to match Apple’s Ul style guidelines.
- Make Installed tab icon consistent.
How to install .deb file on iPhone, iPad or iPod
One of the most convenient aspect of using a jailbroken iPhone or other iOS device is that you can try several different tools amd applications that you simply would not be able to on a ‘normal’ device. Usually most of these apps and tools are installed via Cydia, the hub that serves as package installer for jailbroken iOS devices.
What not many users know through is that you can install jailbreak apps and tools manually right from your device using .deb files without ever opening Cydia.
Here some easy ways to install deb file on your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
Install using iFile
You will need installed iFile application on your jailbroken iOS device. If you don’t have it yet, just search for it on Cydia on your device and install it. (the iFile application allows you to manage the files of your device “behind the scenes”. It works like the Finder for the Mac or Windows explorer for Windows computers)
- Find .deb file what you want to download from your Safari browser, download it and tap open in “iFile” button that appears at the top of the screen.
- On the next screen, tap on Installer to install the .deb file
You are all set. In some cases, you might need to restart your device for your new app or tool to show up.
In addition to the convenience they offer, these .deb files can also be easily uninstalled right from Cydia since these installed apps behave like any others that you might have downloaded and installed via Cydia.
You can also use Cydia to check for any updates on those apps.
Install using SSH
- Launch your SFTP client (like CyberDuck) and login. Navigate to>var>root>Media on your iOS device. If you don’t already have a Cydia folder there, Make one. If you already had a Cydia folder, open it and find the AutoInstall folder. If you don’t, just open your newly made Cydia folder and create another new folder entitled ‘AutoInstall’.
- Locate the .deb file you would like to install and place them in the AutoInstall folder. Once copying is complete, restart your iOS device twice. After the 2nd restart, the new package should show up on your springboard and in Cydia
PanGu team released Pangu 8 for jailbreak iOS 8- iOS 8.1 last week. Now they released an update for this Pagu8 untethered jailbreak tool with some bug fixed. This update for all Pangu8 jailbreak users and we highly recommended to update your PanGu8 tool on your iOS device.
How to update latest Pangu8 untethered jailbreak tool –
- Tap on Pangu icon on your Home Screen
- Go to Manager tab
- Click download arrow on ‘Pangu 8.0-8.1.x Untether update‘
- New .deb will download and ask to reboot your device
Which bugs solve in this new Pangu8 update?
- Fixed Cydia Substrate loading issue upon reboot
- iMessage picture sending fixed
- Fixed Safari bugs
But, Pangu8 untethered jailbreak not bundled Cydia yet. so you have to Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 using PanGu 8 tool and after this jailbreak process you have to install Cydia manually.
Click here for follow our easy step guides to Untethered jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 and install Cydia to your Jailbroken iOS 8 device