Apple has release iOS 8.1.1 for iPhone / iPad and iPod touch. On this update apple mainly focus to increase stability and performance improvements on older iOS devices such as iPad 2 and iPhone 4S. This iOS 8.1.1 update also supported all iOS 8 compatible iOS devices.
Apple says the latest iOS 8.1.1 update should speed things up on iPad 2 and iPhone 4S. Apple cares about supporting three year old devices and continues to give love to it’s iPad 2 and iPhone 4S owners.
Can i jailbreak iOS 8.1.1?
If you are using an Jailbroken iOS device, stay away from this update. Because iOS 8.1.1 Jailbreak still not available on the market
You can download iOS 8.1.1 from over the air by going Settings > General > Software Update.
Finally Pangu team released first Mac version of Pangu8. Now you can Download Pangu 8 1.2.1 for windows computers and Pangu 8 1.0.0 for Mac computers. Both jailbreaking tools are untethered versions so you can use our device without any mess after the jailbreak. This is only way to jailbreak your iOS 8 devices like latest Jailbreak iPhone 6, Jailbreak iPhone 6 plus, Jailbreak iPad Air 2, Jailbreak iPad mini 3. follow our easy step guide below and Jailbreak your iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 devices using Pangu 8 Jailbreak.
Both Pangu 8 Jailbreak tools are compatible all iDevices with running through iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 such as iPhone 6 plus/ iPhone 6/ iPhone 5S/ iPhone 5C/ iPhone 5/ iPhone 4S/ iPod touch 5G/ iPad Air 2/ iPad Air/ iPad mini 3/ iPad mini Retina/ iPad mini/ iPad 4/ iPad 3 and iPad 2
How to jailbreak iOS 8/8.1 untethered using Pangu 8 jailbreak on Windows or Mac computer
- Turn off your Screen lock passcode or Touch ID if enable
- Turn on Airplane mode
- Turn off “Find My iPhone” feature in iCloud settings
- Backup your iOS device using iTunes (it’s helps you to avoid any data loss on your device)
(you change above changes once jailbreak is complete)
Step guide for Jailbreak iOS 8/8.1 using Pangu 8 Jailbreak
- Download Pangu 8 for your Windows or Mac computer from above direct links and install it to your PC
- Open Pangu app as a ‘Administrator’ (Right-Click on Pangu8 app and click ‘Run as Administrator’)
- Connect your iOS device to Pangu 8 Jailbreak tool
- Click big ‘Start Jailbreak’ button on Pangu 8 jailbreak tool
- Simply click ‘Already did’ on next pangu8 notice screen to begin the iOS 8- iOS 8.1 Jailbreak process
Video tutorial for Pangu 8 Jailbreak for iOS 8.1 Jailbreak
You can see an notification such as “Jailbreak Succeeded” from Pangu 8 Jailbreak tool. and that’s mean you successfully completed your iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 Jailbreak using Pangu 8 Jailbreak
Credit goes @ PanGu team – @zengbanxian / @tb557 / @dm557 / @windknown / @modikr
Pangu team released an update as Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak. The latest Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak fixes the ‘Integrate with Cydia 1.1.16 (Cydia fixed boot issue when using [Restore from Backup] feature)’.
Note that Pangu 8 1.2.1 untether jailbreak also works only for Windows users and supports for iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 running devices such as iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 5, iPod touch 5G, iPad Air , iPad Air 2, iPad mini, iPad mini Retina, iPad mini 3, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2.
Step by Step tutorial for Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak for jailbreak iOS 8 / iOS 8.1 devices
Before start your jailbreak process –
turn on Airplane mode (it is can be turn off once jailbreak is complete)
turn off screen lock passcode or Touch ID (it’s also can be turned on after the jailbreak )
make sure you Backup yoyr device completely (it is helps you to avoid data any data loss)
How to Jailbreak iOS 8 / iOS 8.1 Untethered using Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak
- Download Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak from our direct link above
- Right click on the Pangu 8 1.2.1.exe file and click on ‘Run as Administrator’
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your PC
- Click ‘Start Jailbreak’ button on Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak tool
- Click ‘Already did’ button on the next screen. Now iOS 8/8.1 Jailbreak process will begin. Your device will reboot couple of times during the jailbreak process.
Video tutorial for Pangu 8 1.2.1 Jailbreak
Once you complete all of these Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak steps, you should see Cydia icon on your device’s Home Screen.
Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak Credit goes to
The Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak released few minutes ago and it’s came as a big surprise for the jailbreak users. because, the first Pangu 8 release came with a lot of complexities, but Chinese developers added many bug fixes on this Pangu 8 1.2 update like, English interface, making Cydia installation automatic once again.
Download Pangu 8 1.2.0 Untether Jailbreak
Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak still works only for Windows computers and Mac version will be out at a later date. we can cite this Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak tool as a user-friendly jailbreak tool because, any one can jailbreak theirs iOS devices without any mess.
Changes than previous Pangu 8 1.1 update –
- Optimized jailbreak process
- Restore function now compatible for iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3
- Fixed Safari reloading bug and occasionally crash issue
- Fixed the issue that launched may drain cpu on 32 bit devices
PanGu 8 1.2 compatible,
- iPhone models – iPhone 6 plus / iPhone 6 / iPhone 5S / iPhone 5C / iPhone 5 / iPhone 4S
- iPod models – Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak only support for iPod Touch 5G
- iPad models – iPad mini 3 / iPad mini Retina / iPad mini / iPad Air 2 / iPad Air / iPad 4 / 3 / 2
Things to consider before you start your Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak process –
- You must turn off any lock screen passcode or Touch ID (Settings > General > Touch ID & Passcode > turn off Simple Passcode)
- Turn off Find My iPhone feature (Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone)
- Turn on Airplane mode (Airplane mode can be turn off once jailbreak is complete)
- You must have iTunes 12.0.1 or later installed on your computer (we are highly recommended to update or restore your iOS 8.x using iTunes because, Updated iOS 8.x via OTA can cause issue to the jailbreak process)
- Make sure you backup your iOS device completely before Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak proceeding (it is helps you to avoid any data loss if something may go wrong)
Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak supported firmwares
How to Jailbreak iOS 8.1 using Pangu 8 1.2 Jailbreak – Step guide
- Download Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak from our direct link
- Right click on downloaded pangu app and then click on ‘Run as Administrator’
- Then connect your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad to your computer using USB
- Click on ‘Start Jailbreak’ button in the center of the display on Pangu 8 1.2 app, then click ‘Already did’ on next Pangu notice screen
- Your device will reboot couple of times during the process so be patient.
- Once the Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak tool shows ‘Jailbreak succeeded’ that’s it.
Now you will find Pangu app along with Cydia app icon on the home screen. Let’s start customizing your device with Cydia !
Credit goes @pangu team
As per the promise, Pangu team released Pangu8 1.1 jailbreak update few minutes ago. In this Pangu8 1.1 jailbreak they fixed some important bugs, like they included English interface, Cydia install automatically again and many more. Now you can download pangu8 1.1 jailbreak for free from our direct link.
Download Pangu8 1.1 untether jailbreak for iOS8 – iOS8.1
Pangu8 1.1 jailbreak not compatibly for Mac computers yet but Pangu team noticed, Mac supported pangu8 jailbreak will release as soon as possible. You can check fixes bugs on this Pangu8 1.1 jailbreak update before start your jailbreak process on your iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 device.
Fixes bugs on this pangu8 1.1 Update
- Install latest Cydia version automatically like previous iOS7 jailbreak experience.
- PanGu8 1.1 jailbreak comes with English interface
- Added useful function for Pangu APP
- Respring not requires for Substrate works
- Fixed crash bug on 64 Bit device mobile Safari
- Fixed SMS and iMessage image sent fail
- Optimized jailbreak process
We can recommended this Pangu8 1.1 untether jailbreak tool for both professional and normal jailbreak users, because Pangu8 1.1 tool came again with user-friendly interface like PanGu iOS 7 jailbreak.
Credit goes to Saurik (cydia authority)
Cydia Installer 1.1.15 jailbreak tweak has released. Now you can download Cydia installer 1.1.15 deb for free form our direct link.
What’s new in Cydia installer 1.1.15?
Cydia landscape mode works stately on iPhone 6 plus and iPad models, but is that landscape mode has been removed from all other devices.
Landscape inclusion in unsupported devices was apparently a bug, not a feature, and Cydia authority has fixed it accordingly with Cydia Installer 1.1.15. But that is not all the latest installer fixes
Fix bugs on Cydia 1.1.15
- Fix incompatibility with cache wipers (such as iCleaner) that cause Cydia to crash when you try to run it after.
- Correct rotation to only on tablets to match Apple’s Ul style guidelines.
- Make Installed tab icon consistent.
How to install .deb file on iPhone, iPad or iPod
One of the most convenient aspect of using a jailbroken iPhone or other iOS device is that you can try several different tools amd applications that you simply would not be able to on a ‘normal’ device. Usually most of these apps and tools are installed via Cydia, the hub that serves as package installer for jailbroken iOS devices.
What not many users know through is that you can install jailbreak apps and tools manually right from your device using .deb files without ever opening Cydia.
Here some easy ways to install deb file on your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
Install using iFile
You will need installed iFile application on your jailbroken iOS device. If you don’t have it yet, just search for it on Cydia on your device and install it. (the iFile application allows you to manage the files of your device “behind the scenes”. It works like the Finder for the Mac or Windows explorer for Windows computers)
- Find .deb file what you want to download from your Safari browser, download it and tap open in “iFile” button that appears at the top of the screen.
- On the next screen, tap on Installer to install the .deb file
You are all set. In some cases, you might need to restart your device for your new app or tool to show up.
In addition to the convenience they offer, these .deb files can also be easily uninstalled right from Cydia since these installed apps behave like any others that you might have downloaded and installed via Cydia.
You can also use Cydia to check for any updates on those apps.
Install using SSH
- Launch your SFTP client (like CyberDuck) and login. Navigate to>var>root>Media on your iOS device. If you don’t already have a Cydia folder there, Make one. If you already had a Cydia folder, open it and find the AutoInstall folder. If you don’t, just open your newly made Cydia folder and create another new folder entitled ‘AutoInstall’.
- Locate the .deb file you would like to install and place them in the AutoInstall folder. Once copying is complete, restart your iOS device twice. After the 2nd restart, the new package should show up on your springboard and in Cydia
PanGu team released Pangu 8 for jailbreak iOS 8- iOS 8.1 last week. Now they released an update for this Pagu8 untethered jailbreak tool with some bug fixed. This update for all Pangu8 jailbreak users and we highly recommended to update your PanGu8 tool on your iOS device.
How to update latest Pangu8 untethered jailbreak tool –
- Tap on Pangu icon on your Home Screen
- Go to Manager tab
- Click download arrow on ‘Pangu 8.0-8.1.x Untether update‘
- New .deb will download and ask to reboot your device
Which bugs solve in this new Pangu8 update?
- Fixed Cydia Substrate loading issue upon reboot
- iMessage picture sending fixed
- Fixed Safari bugs
But, Pangu8 untethered jailbreak not bundled Cydia yet. so you have to Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 using PanGu 8 tool and after this jailbreak process you have to install Cydia manually.
Click here for follow our easy step guides to Untethered jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 and install Cydia to your Jailbroken iOS 8 device
Download Pangu8 for iOS 8- iOS 8.1 Jailbreak
PanGu team released theirs first update of iOS 8 jailbreak as a panGu 8. In this panGu 8 version have too many bugs and this version specially created for developers. pangu 8 comes with Chinese interface and only supported for windows computers. So this pangu 8 first version not recommended for normal jailbreak users.
Pangu 8 jailbreak tool not bundled Cydia at this time, because this is still in testing mode but any way you can jailbreak your iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 device without Cydia and install Cydia manually after the jailbreaking process.
PanGu 8 V1.1 fully compatible with any iOS device running through iOS 8 to iOS 8.1
How to jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 using panGu 8 v1.1 – Video tutorial
Before you start panGu 8 Jailbreak – Remember to get a full backup your iOS device, it is helps you to avoid your data loss. Temporary disable your passcode and disable “find my iPhone” feature in iCloud Settings.
Follow our step guide below for install Cydia to your iOS 8- iOS 8.1 device –
- Download Cydia deb file and Cydia iproj file on your computers
- Send the file to your iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 through SFTP (download CyberDuck SFTP client)
- Open with the Cyberduck or WinSCP and SSH to device then address IP address from previous setup and username as ‘root’ and password as ‘aipine’
- Check a file browser then drag and drop two deb files into a location
- To start SSH command line session Click ctrl+t the navigate to previously deb file copied folder
- Run further direction ‘dpkg -i cydia-lproj_1.1.12_iphoneos-arm.deb’ ‘dpkg -i cydia_1.1.13_iphoneos-arm.dep‘
- After that reboot your iOS device and you can see Cydia icon on your Home Screen.
This method is only recommended for professionals in iOS jailbreaking. Other jailbreaking users wait for bug fixes panGu 8 release. follow us for latest updates of iOS and iOS related news.
panGu team released panGu 8 for jailbreak iOS 8.1 on earlier today. In this panGu 8 update is only supported for Windows and have many changes than previous Jailbreaking methods. But we hope panGu 8 will update soon for both Windows / Mac supported, and normal jailbreak system like previous panGu versions.
panGu 8 supported for jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 on below iOS devices –
- iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 plus
- iPhone 5S / 5C / 5
- iPhone 4S
- iPad Air / 2
- iPad Retina / mini / mini 3
- iPod touch 5G
To – do before you start your jailbreak process-
- Backup your iOS devices to avoid your important data loss
- Disable ‘find my iPhone’ feature in iCloud Settings
- Temporary disable your passcode till finished your jailbreak process
How to fix failure on panGu 8 while jailbreaking iOS 8.1 ?
- Turn off Wi-Fi and enable Airplane mode, then try to jailbreak
- OR, restart your iDevice and then try
- OR, use new panGu 8 restore function and jailbreak again.
why, panGu 8 does not compatible with Cydia yet?
panGu 8 will not install Cydia at this time. This version only providing basic SSH access, It appears that this initial release of panGu is mostly geared towards developers so they can update their tweak for iOS 8. It is also necessary that Cydia for iOS 8 in order to make it compatible with the newly updated operating systems, which explains why Cydia is not included into this panGu 8 update yet.
panGu 8 now added a function to restore iOS devices and execute automatic activation. You can click jailbreak button after restoring and panGu 8 will automatically activate your device and starts jailbreak.
What is mean in “Storage capacity is almost full”?
It is shows because the jailbreak program will write important files into the system directory and cause warning, it will not affect the result. When the Cydia be supported, click on the Cydia will launch the directory moving process.
Credit goes @pangu team –
dm557 / tb557/ windknown/ modikr/ zengbanxian
The latest iOS 8.1 released with bug fixes and support for Apple Pay as per the promised. iOS 8.1 appearance is same as previous iOS 8 versions, but in iOS 8.1 solve many bugs on previous iOS 8. This iOS 8.1 update shows 117Mb sized so you can easily upgrade via iOS devices.
How to upgrade to iOS 8.1 –
There are two ways to upgrade iOS 8.1
- Upgrade via iOS device – go to Settings > General > Software Update
- Upgrade via iTunes – Connect your iOS device to iTunes, Once your iOS device is detected, click ‘Update‘ button
iOS 8.1 new features –
- Apple Pay supported
- Public beta of iCloud photo library for every user
- Bring back Camera Roll for user
- Air drop enabled for passbook passes
- Improved new Continuity feature with Mac OS X Yosemite
iOS 8.1 Supported iPhone models –
- iPhone 6 plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone 5C
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4S
iOS 8.1 Supported iPad models –
- iPad Air
- iPad Air 2
- iPad mini models
- iPad 4/3/2
iOS 8.1 only Supported for iPod touch 5G
Jailbreak iOS 8.1 –
iOS 8.1 released after the 02 iOS 8.1 beta versions, but there are no any available tool for jailbreak iOS 8.1 yet. We are mainly focusing evad3rs called evasiOn team and panGu team for iOS 8.1 jailbreak. We will let you know as soon as possible if found any solution for iOS 8.1 Jailbreak