Here are the good news for the new jailbreak users and as well as users who have already jailbroken before Taig 1.1 jailbreak tool. Taig Jailbreak tool can handle anyone without any mess because this taig jailbreak tool comes with user-friendly interface. Taig 1.1 is the only way to jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 untetheredly.
Download Taig 1.1.0 Jailbreak Windows
Download Taig 1.1.0 Jailbreak Mac (will release soon)
Up-to date Taig is the best freeware to Jailbreak iOS 8.0- iOS 8.1.1 Untetheredly but TaiG team still not released Taig Mac version, we ready to release this Taig Mac version just they published.
Fixed bugs on this Taig 1.1.0 update –
- keep from sandbox generating redundant info
- Added direct source to Cydia packages as http://apt.taig.com
Because of this new direct source, you don’t to re-jaibreak your device if you’re already jailbroken with using previous Taig jailbreak tool. You can simply add this new source from Cydia and get Untether iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 jailbreak.
Click here for our previous easy Taig Jailbreak tutorials
This Taig 1.1 update also compatible with all iPhones, iPod touch and iPads on running iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.1.1
The team of Chinese developers called TaiG team updated theirs Taig Jailbreak tool to Taig v1.1.0, Now Taig comes with English language so it is good news for the jailbreak users in around the world.
They fixed some bugs on this Taig v1.1.0 Jailbreak such as shun sandbox generate redundant info, now built TaiG source[ apt.taig.com ] it’s helps you to fix this issue if you jailbroken your device before Taig v1.1.0
Taig v1.1.0 available for jailbreak all iOS devices on running iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.1.1 such as iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2 and iPod touch 5G.
If you’re already jailbroken your iOS device using earlier Taig jailbreak version, you don’t want to re-jailbreak your device, just install TaiG 8.0-8.1.1 Untether package from just adding http://apt.taig.com
Taig Jailbreak comes with one click jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 tool. It is easy to jailbreak and pretty fast than previous Jailbreak tools.
Things to consider before you download Taig Jailbreak English version for jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 untether
- Turn off any pass code / Touch ID and Find My iPhone feature in iCloud settings
- Get a full Backup on your device using iTunes or iCloud
How to Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 Untether using Taig v1.1.0 jailbreak
- Download Taig v1.1.0 English version from above download button.
- Connect your device to your computer
- Open Taig Jailbreak tool and uncheck 3K assistance toggle then Click big “Start” button on TaiG jailbreak tool.
- Now Taig Jailbreak begin and complete iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 jailbreak itself.
- Once completed Jailbreak process, your device will reboot automatically and after this step, Cydia icon will appear on your device’s Home Screen
A team of Taig-G team updated theirs Taig Jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 tool for as a Taig jailbreak v 1.0.2. Now you can download Taig Jailbreak v1.0.2 from our direct link. This Taig v 1.0.2 update comes for Untethered iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 / iOS 8.2 (beta) Jailbreak. This Taig Jailbreak v1.0.2 also comes with Chinese inter-face.
Download Taig Jailbreak v1.0.2 update for iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 / iOS 8.2 (beta)
Taig jailbreak team not released Taig jailbreak English and Taig Mac Jailbreak yet and Taig jailbreak team informed they will release bug fixes Taig jailbreak soon.
Available Taig Jailbreak versions
Taig v1.0 Jailbreak (29/11/2014)
Taig v1.0.1 Jailbreak (29/11/2014)
Taig v1.0.2 Jailbreak (30/11/2014)
Taig Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 / iOS 8.2 compatible with iOS firmwares below
- iOS 8.0
- iOS 8.0.1
- iOS 8.0.2
- iOS 8.1
- iOS 8.1.1
- iOS 8.2 (beta version)
Taig Jailbreak v1.0.2 supported all iPhones, iPads and iPod touchs which running iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.1.1 and as well as iOS 8.2(beta version)
you can click here for our previous Taig Jailbreak tutorials How to Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 / iOS 8.2 using Taig Jailbreak
Taig jailbreak is the latest jailbreak tool for iOS 8.1.1 untethered jailbreak. Taig v1.0 is the first release of Taig Jailbreak so Taig v1.0 have some complexities such as Chinese interface and only supports for Windows computers. But Taig English and Taig Mac will release soon.
Taig jailbreak developed by Chinese developers team called Taig-G’. This Taig Jailbreak already compatible with iOS 8.0 / iOS 8.0.1 / iOS 8.0.2 / iOS 8.1 / iOS 8.1.1 / iOS 8.1.2 (beta version) and Taig jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 will install Cydia automatically.
Download Taig Jailbreak Mac
Taig Jailbreak compatible with all iOS devices on running through iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.1.2 such as iPhone 6 plus / iPhone 6 / iPhone 5S / iPhone 5C / iPhone 5 / iPhone 4S / iPod touch 5G / iPad Air 2 / iPad Air / iPad mini 3 / iPad mini / iPad mini Retina / iPad 4 / iPad 3 / iPad 2.
Before you start your Taig Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1
- Make sure you are on iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.1.1
- Get a full Backup of your iOS device
- Turn of any Screen lock, pass code or Touch ID
- Remove Find My iPhone feature in iCloud Settings
Download Taig jailbreak – Taig Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1
Step by Step guide for Taig Jailbreak
- Click Taig Download button from our above download button and install it to your computer
- Click on big green button in the center of the display to start iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 Jailbreak process
- Stay connect your iOS device till Taig jailbreak complete.
- Your iOS device will reboot automatically when Taig Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 complete successfully.
It is all done! now you can see Cydia icon on your Home Screen.
Credit goes @Taig-G team for Taig Jailbreak iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.1.1
Another Chinese software developing team called “Taig-G” found a Jailbreak solution for iOS 8.1.1 jailbreak. This Taig v1.0 Jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 comes like earlier Pangu 8 versions such as Chinese interface and only Windows supported version. Taig English and Taig MAC versions will release soon. This Taig 1.0 installs Cydia automatically while jailbreak process. You can download Taig for jailbreak iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.1.1
Taig jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 compatible with all iOS devices running on iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.1.1
How to Jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 using Taig jailbreak 1.0
- Download Taig jailbreak tool from our direct link and install it to your computer
- Launch Taig 1.0 jailbreak tool and connect your iOS device to your computer
- Click on the big green button in the center of the display
- Stay connected your device till Taig Jailbreak is completed
- Your device will automatically reboot after Taig jailbreak process and Cydia icon will appear on your home screen
If you attempt to complete your iOS 8.1.1 Jailbreak process, please try these things below –
- If you tried Over The Air upgrade, please update to latest firmware and re-jailbreak.
- Make sure you have turned off Passcode lock and find my iPhone feature
Pangu 8 download is the new untethered jailbreak 8.1 tool for download Cydia. Chinese hackers pangu team developed pangu for jailbreak any idevice running on iOS 8.0 and iOS 8.1. Pangu team updated their new download tool into download pangu 8 jailbreak 1.2.1 for Windows and Pangu 8 jailbreak 1.0.0 for Mac.
This new pangu8 update is supported to jailbreak iOS 8.1 new version. PanGu 8 download is now compatible to jailbreak iPhone 6, iPhone 6plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPad mini, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2 and iPod touch 5th generation. Pangu 8 jailbreak is now available as Pangu Windows and Pangu Mac OS X versions.
System requirements to download Pangu 8 Jailbreak
- Latest version of iTunes
- An USB cable
- An idevice running on iOS 8.0 – 8.1.
- A computer running on windows or mac OS X
Many professional jailbreak users confirmed that Pangu8 can be use without any mess. You must remove all pass codes and back up your devices before start download Pangu 8 jailbreak tool. It helps to complete the process successfully.
Pangu Download for iOS 8.1 Jailbreak – Walk-through
- Download pangu 8 Jailbreak into a windows or mac OS X running computer
- Run Pangu for start the Pangu 8 jailbreak process
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod to the computer via USB cable
- Click “Start Jailbreak” button on pangu8 window to start jailbreak
- Now click “Already did” button on the next screen.
- Let the process to complete jailbreak iOS 8.1 on pangu8 jailbreak
- Once it complete Pangu 8 will confirmed it as “Jailbreak Succeeded”
You all done it successfully. Now you can see Cydia icon on your Home Screen.
Pangu 8 iOS 8.1 Jailbreak – Video guide
This video tutorial show you how to use Pangu 8 Jailbreak tool for iOS 8.1 jailbreak. You can jailbreak any idevice as we explained. Try it and enjoy it. You have to use Pangu 8 jailbreak download tool at your own risk. We can’t give any guarantee for the jailbreak tools.
iOS 8.1.1 Jailbreak is still not compatible with Pangu 8 jailbreak, keep following us for more updates for Jailbreak iOS 8.1.1
Special Thanks for contribute Pangu8
Apple has release iOS 8.1.1 for iPhone / iPad and iPod touch. On this update apple mainly focus to increase stability and performance improvements on older iOS devices such as iPad 2 and iPhone 4S. This iOS 8.1.1 update also supported all iOS 8 compatible iOS devices.
Apple says the latest iOS 8.1.1 update should speed things up on iPad 2 and iPhone 4S. Apple cares about supporting three year old devices and continues to give love to it’s iPad 2 and iPhone 4S owners.
Can i jailbreak iOS 8.1.1?
If you are using an Jailbroken iOS device, stay away from this update. Because iOS 8.1.1 Jailbreak still not available on the market
You can download iOS 8.1.1 from over the air by going Settings > General > Software Update.
Finally Pangu team released first Mac version of Pangu8. Now you can Download Pangu 8 1.2.1 for windows computers and Pangu 8 1.0.0 for Mac computers. Both jailbreaking tools are untethered versions so you can use our device without any mess after the jailbreak. This is only way to jailbreak your iOS 8 devices like latest Jailbreak iPhone 6, Jailbreak iPhone 6 plus, Jailbreak iPad Air 2, Jailbreak iPad mini 3. follow our easy step guide below and Jailbreak your iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 devices using Pangu 8 Jailbreak.
Both Pangu 8 Jailbreak tools are compatible all iDevices with running through iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 such as iPhone 6 plus/ iPhone 6/ iPhone 5S/ iPhone 5C/ iPhone 5/ iPhone 4S/ iPod touch 5G/ iPad Air 2/ iPad Air/ iPad mini 3/ iPad mini Retina/ iPad mini/ iPad 4/ iPad 3 and iPad 2
How to jailbreak iOS 8/8.1 untethered using Pangu 8 jailbreak on Windows or Mac computer
- Turn off your Screen lock passcode or Touch ID if enable
- Turn on Airplane mode
- Turn off “Find My iPhone” feature in iCloud settings
- Backup your iOS device using iTunes (it’s helps you to avoid any data loss on your device)
(you change above changes once jailbreak is complete)
Step guide for Jailbreak iOS 8/8.1 using Pangu 8 Jailbreak
- Download Pangu 8 for your Windows or Mac computer from above direct links and install it to your PC
- Open Pangu app as a ‘Administrator’ (Right-Click on Pangu8 app and click ‘Run as Administrator’)
- Connect your iOS device to Pangu 8 Jailbreak tool
- Click big ‘Start Jailbreak’ button on Pangu 8 jailbreak tool
- Simply click ‘Already did’ on next pangu8 notice screen to begin the iOS 8- iOS 8.1 Jailbreak process
Video tutorial for Pangu 8 Jailbreak for iOS 8.1 Jailbreak
You can see an notification such as “Jailbreak Succeeded” from Pangu 8 Jailbreak tool. and that’s mean you successfully completed your iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 Jailbreak using Pangu 8 Jailbreak
Credit goes @ PanGu team – @zengbanxian / @tb557 / @dm557 / @windknown / @modikr
Pangu team released an update as Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak. The latest Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak fixes the ‘Integrate with Cydia 1.1.16 (Cydia fixed boot issue when using [Restore from Backup] feature)’.
Note that Pangu 8 1.2.1 untether jailbreak also works only for Windows users and supports for iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 running devices such as iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 5, iPod touch 5G, iPad Air , iPad Air 2, iPad mini, iPad mini Retina, iPad mini 3, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2.
Step by Step tutorial for Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak for jailbreak iOS 8 / iOS 8.1 devices
Before start your jailbreak process –
turn on Airplane mode (it is can be turn off once jailbreak is complete)
turn off screen lock passcode or Touch ID (it’s also can be turned on after the jailbreak )
make sure you Backup yoyr device completely (it is helps you to avoid data any data loss)
How to Jailbreak iOS 8 / iOS 8.1 Untethered using Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak
- Download Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak from our direct link above
- Right click on the Pangu 8 1.2.1.exe file and click on ‘Run as Administrator’
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your PC
- Click ‘Start Jailbreak’ button on Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak tool
- Click ‘Already did’ button on the next screen. Now iOS 8/8.1 Jailbreak process will begin. Your device will reboot couple of times during the jailbreak process.
Video tutorial for Pangu 8 1.2.1 Jailbreak
Once you complete all of these Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak steps, you should see Cydia icon on your device’s Home Screen.
Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak Credit goes to
The Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak released few minutes ago and it’s came as a big surprise for the jailbreak users. because, the first Pangu 8 release came with a lot of complexities, but Chinese developers added many bug fixes on this Pangu 8 1.2 update like, English interface, making Cydia installation automatic once again.
Download Pangu 8 1.2.0 Untether Jailbreak
Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak still works only for Windows computers and Mac version will be out at a later date. we can cite this Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak tool as a user-friendly jailbreak tool because, any one can jailbreak theirs iOS devices without any mess.
Changes than previous Pangu 8 1.1 update –
- Optimized jailbreak process
- Restore function now compatible for iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3
- Fixed Safari reloading bug and occasionally crash issue
- Fixed the issue that launched may drain cpu on 32 bit devices
PanGu 8 1.2 compatible,
- iPhone models – iPhone 6 plus / iPhone 6 / iPhone 5S / iPhone 5C / iPhone 5 / iPhone 4S
- iPod models – Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak only support for iPod Touch 5G
- iPad models – iPad mini 3 / iPad mini Retina / iPad mini / iPad Air 2 / iPad Air / iPad 4 / 3 / 2
Things to consider before you start your Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak process –
- You must turn off any lock screen passcode or Touch ID (Settings > General > Touch ID & Passcode > turn off Simple Passcode)
- Turn off Find My iPhone feature (Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone)
- Turn on Airplane mode (Airplane mode can be turn off once jailbreak is complete)
- You must have iTunes 12.0.1 or later installed on your computer (we are highly recommended to update or restore your iOS 8.x using iTunes because, Updated iOS 8.x via OTA can cause issue to the jailbreak process)
- Make sure you backup your iOS device completely before Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak proceeding (it is helps you to avoid any data loss if something may go wrong)
Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak supported firmwares
How to Jailbreak iOS 8.1 using Pangu 8 1.2 Jailbreak – Step guide
- Download Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak from our direct link
- Right click on downloaded pangu app and then click on ‘Run as Administrator’
- Then connect your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad to your computer using USB
- Click on ‘Start Jailbreak’ button in the center of the display on Pangu 8 1.2 app, then click ‘Already did’ on next Pangu notice screen
- Your device will reboot couple of times during the process so be patient.
- Once the Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak tool shows ‘Jailbreak succeeded’ that’s it.
Now you will find Pangu app along with Cydia app icon on the home screen. Let’s start customizing your device with Cydia !
Credit goes @pangu team