Apple has seeded a new iOS 8.2 beta version (12D5480a) to developers few minutes ago. Now you able to download this new iOS 8.2 beta 5 version via OTA (over-the-air) through Apple developer center.
Xcode brings the latest WatchKit tools to developers, on this iOS 8.2 beta 5 update they adds Xcode 6.2 beta 5 with WatchKit. which allows developers to start creating applications for the Apple Watch.
Apple already released 5 beta versions for new iOS 8.2 update. They released iOS 8.2 beta 4 in mid-January. Overall on this new update they mainly focusing WatchKit support for this iOS 8.2 update. iOS 8.2 update download available only for the registered iOS developers. Public iOS 8.2 download not available yet.
iOS 8.1.3 released to the public on last Tuesday with some bug fixes. iOS 8.1.3 Jailbreak no longer available but now you can downgrade iOS 8.1.3 to iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak TaiG or PP jailbreak. We provides full iOS 8.1.3 downgrade tutorial on this post. iOS 8.1.3 Jailbreak is not available yet so many peoples asking to downgrade iOS 8.1.3 to Jailbreak theirs devices using Taig Jailbreak Windows or PP Jailbreak Mac tools.
How to downgrade iOS 8.1.3 to iOS 8.1.2
Note : New iTunes 12.1 release effectively blocks downgrades for some iOS devices. So avoid updating iTunes till your iOS 8.1.3 downgrade process complete.
- Download correct iOS 8.1.2 IPSW file to your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Connect your iOS 8.1.3 running iOS device to your PC and launch iTunes
- Once iTunes recognize your device, Click on Restore button with holding ‘Shift’ button for windows and ‘Alt’ button for Mac, Browse recently download .ipsw file (iOS 8.1.2) and click through the prompts.
- Let the process to complete.
Video tutorial for iOS 8.1.3 Downgrade
Apple already released four(04) beta versions of iOS 8.2 update for the developers. iOS 8.2 is the major iOS update after iOS 8.1 release. Now many reputed iOS jailbreak team races to released jailbreak tool for iOS 8.2 update. anyhow we inform you every thing about latest in iOS jailbreak community as well as latest iOS related news
Apple has released the iOS 8.1.3 software update for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch users today. Download iOS 8.1.3 is available via OTA (Settings > General > Software Update). The iOS 8.1.3 update includes the usual bug fixes and performances improvements. And also today they released OS X Yosemite 10.10.2 for Mac and pushed new ‘120 Sports’ channel to Apple TV users.
Apple did many big changes after this new iOS 8 versions. Apple first iOS 8 released near the launch of the iPhone 6 and, iPhone 6 Plus,iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3 and Apple Watch. They added support for Apple Pay in iOS 8.1. Apple released iOS 8.1.1 which focused on improving performance for iPhone 4s and iPad 2 owners, and iOS 8.1.2 which included bug fixes and a fix for missing ringtones.
iOS 8.1.3 update available for following iOS devices:
iPhone 5c iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5,iPhone 4s
iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
iPod touch 5th generation
Apple is also testing iOS 8.2 release they already released 04 beta versions of iOS 8.2 to the developers. In this new iOS 8.2 firmware update they focused forthcoming Apple Watch.
Now you can jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 devices using PP Jailbreak Mac jailbreak tool. PP Jailbreak developed by another Chinese software developing team. You can download PP jailbreak for Mac and Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 device using OS X with this new PP jailbreak tool. Anyhow you’re using Windows computer, you can download Taig iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak.
Preparations for PP Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 Mac –
- Restore your iOS device to iOS 8.1.2 using iTunes
- Disable passcode lock, Touch ID as well as Find My iPhone feature in iCloud Settings
- Place your device into Air Plane mode.
- Back up your device using iTunes or iCloud
How to Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 on Mac using PP Jailbreak –
- Download the PP Jailbreak for Mac tool and save it to your PC
- Double click on ppjailbreak.dmg on your PC to mount the volume
- Drag the PP越狱.app file to the Applications folder
- Double click the PP越狱.app in the applications folder to open it and make sure it recognizes your device
- Uncheck the pp check mark toggle in the bottom left-hand corner
- Click ‘Jailbreak’ button in the middle of the screen
- Then Click next page from bottom right-hand corner
Wait until the jailbreak process completes. If PP untether Jailbreak completes jailbreak process successfully, you can appear green checkmark. Then your device will reboot automatically, after that, disable Airplane mode and then open Cydia to finished the setup
Video Tutorial for PP Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 Mac
PP jailbreak Mac tool without any mess. But haven’t hear anything officially yet. So Please use this PP Jailbreak Mac at your own risk