Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 Without Computer – iOS 9.3.3 Cydia download
Pangu iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak tool release for iOS 9.3.3 Cydia download & install. But there is one huge problem with Pangu9 tool. It’s available for only Windows users and it’s likely the iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak Mac OS X version of the tool will arrive later in the future.
To fix those issues, another iOS hacking team released iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak to work directly from Safari. This means you do not need a computer for download Cydia to your device, and iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak works untethered. All you require is a WiFi connection or other working data connection.
How to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 Without Computer step by step guide
1. Launch the Safari browser on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
2. Open the following link in Safari: www.taig-download.com/beta
3. Once the webpage open up, tap on the ‘Start’ button.
4. Tap on ‘Add to Homescreen’
5. Click install button to finish iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak process
5. Now you are all done! Close Safari web browser on your device & enjoy Cydia on your latest iOS device
Thousands of Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod users already download Cydia using this method without any-mess. This is the easiest way to download Cydia for iOS 9.3.3 and lower running iPhone, iPad & iPod devices. The tool also compatible with almost all Apple iOS devices and all iOS firmware versions.