Jailbreak iOS 7.1 – iOS 7.1.2 untetheredly using PanGu 1.2
A team of Chinese Security researchers called @Panguteam updated their existing pangu tool as a PanGu 1.2 a few minutes ago.Jailbreak iOS 7.1 – 7.1.2 Untethered is only possible with pangu tool.
Download PanGu 1.2 for
PanGu 1.2 compatibly with all iDevices running through iOS 7.1 – iOS 7.1.2
The new PanGu 1.2 tool comes with –
- Fixed boot loop bug for some iPhone 4 /4s.
- Fixed sandbox log issue.
- afc2 is included.
- Added patch for task_for_pid.
- Added notification if jailbreak fail.
- English Interface.
- Both Windows and Mac OS X supported tool.
Before start PanGu 1.1 Jailbreak –
- Check your internet connection is ok.
- Check you already installed latest version of iTunes.
- Temporary disable your passcode (Settings > Passcode – Turn off your passcode)
- Backup your iOS device.
How to Jailbreak iOS 7.1 – iOS 7.1.2 using PanGu 1.2 –
- Download PanGu 1.2 from our direct links
- Connect your iOS device to your computer.
- Launch PanGu application on your computer.
- Click ‘Jailbreak’ button.
- Now go through your device Settings > General > Date & Time, disable ‘Set Automatically’ toggle, and set your date to 02, June, 2014
- Once date is set, jailbreak process will start automatically, tap pangu icon if pangu ask to open it.
- Pangu will ask you to unlock after it reboot.
After this Jailbreak process you can see Cydia icon on your Home Screen and enjoy with thousands of Cydia application and tweaks. Cheers!!!
Credit goes to @PanguTeam