Jailbreak iPhone 5s untetheredly
Now you can do a untethered jailbreak for your new iPhone 5s with a latest iOS 7.1.2 update using PanGu 1.1 tool. PanGu 1.1 is a latest Jailbreak tool. Its developed by Chinese hackers called, @PanGuTeam.
Benefits of Jailbreaking your iPhone 5s –
Jailbreak use to download Cydia to a iDevice. Cydia is a software application like your second App Store for everything jailbreak-related. You can definitely do more than just change the way the UI looks in your iOS device when it comes to tinkering with jailbroken iphone 5s.
As a example, if you want to change visual tweaks within your device, you can search Cydia for a package called “Winterboard”, which allows you to change various themes throughout your iPhone. If you want to change the color of the speech bubbles in SMS? or maybe you would like your icons to have different design? you can change all of these easily through Winterboard.
That brings us back to Cydia, where most mods and tweaks are found. There are aton of option on what triggers to choose from and from which parts of the phone you can access said triggers from Anywhere (Lock Screen, In Application, Home Screen). It gives you control over your iPhone in a way you probably never thought you would have been able.
How to get untethered jailbreak iPhone 5s –
- Update your iPhone to iOS 7.1.2
- Install latest update of iTunes
- Backup important data on your iPhone 5s
- Disable your passcode on your iPhone 5s while jailbreaking
- Download PanGu 1.1 windows or Download Pangu 1.1 mac OS
- Connect your iPhone 5s to a computer via USB cable.
- Windows users launch Pangu v1.1.exe, if you got blue error message box, just click ‘More info’ and then click ‘Runaway’ then run the PanGu app.
- Mac users launch Pangu.dmg on your Mac and double-click the ‘PanGu icon’ to run the app.
- You will now be prompted to change the system date by PanGu. Just go to Settings / General / Date & Time and disable the Set Automatically toggle. Then set the date to June, 02, 2014.
- Let the jailbreak process begin after you have set the specified date.
- PanGu setup asks you to open the app icon on your iPhone 5s ‘s Home Screen. Now tap the PanGu icon to launch PanGu app and then hit Continue button
- Let the jailbreak process continue and then you will get a prompt to unlock your iPhone 5s once it reboots.
- Wait until the jailbreak completes and then the Cydia icon will appear on your iPhone’s Home Screen.
Now you have successfully jailbreak iPhone 5s
Checkout the video tutorials below for further assistance
NOTE : Jailbreaking a device may void of it’s warranty, Cydiajailbreak.org team advices to users to proceed with caution and at their own risk.
Credits goes @PangTeam