How to download & install Cydia iOS 10.2 and lower using Taig 10.2 Jailbreak
While there is no any untethered jailbreak iOS 10.2 tools not available in the market, TaiG team released iOS 10.2 Semi jailbreak tool for download & install Cydia iOS 10.2 and lower running devices. iOS users had this experience previously because Taig team released semi untethered iOS 9.3.3-9.2 jailbreak tool. Now team taig updated theirs tool for latest iOS 10.2 update.
Now you can able to download Cydia iOS 10.2 using Taig 10.2 semi jailbreak tool. So if you want to download Cydia for your latest iOS 10.2 or lower running devices, just follow the steps below to download and install Cydia iOS 10.2 running iOS devices.
Taig 10.2 Semi Jailbreak supported iOS devices
Taig 10 Jailbreak tool supports for larger amount of active iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Such iPhone 4s and higher iPhone models up-to latest iPhone 7 Plus, iPad 2 and higher models up-to latest iPad Pro, iPad Air and iPod mini models, iPod touch 5G and iPod Touch 6G models.
How to install Cydia iOS 10.2 and lower using Taig 10.2 Jailbreak
- Connect your iOS devices to the internet
- Visit http://taig-download.com/beta using your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device
- Then it will redirect you to Taig Semi Jailbreak tool. Click Start button to begin
- Tap on Add To Homescreen button to add Cydia icon to the homescreen
- Click Install button to complete the Cydia download process on your iOS 10.2 or lower running device
That’s all, now you’re successfully installed to your latest iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device
Taig iOS 10.2 Jailbreak is fully reversible process, which means you can remove Cydia on your device without updating your current iOS version. So this is more safe method than previous normal jailbreak tools and methods.