Download Pangu 8 1.2.1 Jailbreak iOS 8 / iOS 8.1
Pangu team released an update as Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak. The latest Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak fixes the ‘Integrate with Cydia 1.1.16 (Cydia fixed boot issue when using [Restore from Backup] feature)’.
Note that Pangu 8 1.2.1 untether jailbreak also works only for Windows users and supports for iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 running devices such as iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 5, iPod touch 5G, iPad Air , iPad Air 2, iPad mini, iPad mini Retina, iPad mini 3, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2.
Step by Step tutorial for Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak for jailbreak iOS 8 / iOS 8.1 devices
Before start your jailbreak process –
turn on Airplane mode (it is can be turn off once jailbreak is complete)
turn off screen lock passcode or Touch ID (it’s also can be turned on after the jailbreak )
make sure you Backup yoyr device completely (it is helps you to avoid data any data loss)
How to Jailbreak iOS 8 / iOS 8.1 Untethered using Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak
- Download Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak from our direct link above
- Right click on the Pangu 8 1.2.1.exe file and click on ‘Run as Administrator’
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your PC
- Click ‘Start Jailbreak’ button on Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak tool
- Click ‘Already did’ button on the next screen. Now iOS 8/8.1 Jailbreak process will begin. Your device will reboot couple of times during the jailbreak process.
Video tutorial for Pangu 8 1.2.1 Jailbreak
Once you complete all of these Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak steps, you should see Cydia icon on your device’s Home Screen.
Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak Credit goes to