Download browser-based iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak for iPhone, iPad & iPod touch
Pangu team has released iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak to the public. We have been waiting long time for this but Jailbreak tool still not stable because iOS 9.3.3 Jb tool only support for Windows computers, So Mac users cannot download Pangu iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak tool and Jailbreak only compatible with 64 Bit devices (Latest Apple iOS devices). Because of those reasons many iOS users unable to feel the benefits from recent Pangu iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak.
Fortunately, another former iOS jailbreaking team developed recent jailbreak tool as a browser-based iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak tool. So now iOS users can jailbreak their devices directly on their devices without using a Windows or Mac computer. Normal jailbreak method is not recommended for new iOS users it is for more advanced iOS users. So this is the ideal way to download Cydia for both 64 bit and older iOS devices.
Note: Anyone who has a 32-bit device will not be able to use the Pangu iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak. Online Cydia downloader is the only way to download Cydia for older iOS devices.
How to download iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak – iOS 9.3.3 Cydia download
- Launch Safari web browser on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device
- Open the the website with the URL http://taig-download.com/beta (This website on your iOS device bring up a webpage specially deigned for iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak download into your device)
- Click Start button to begin the jailbreak process
- Click Add To Home screen button
- Click install to complete the iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak process.
- That’s all. Close web-browser, Now you should see Cydia on your home screen of your device.
This method is tested with most of all iPhone, iPad and iPod models and works without any problem. This is 100% risk-free tool. So you can download Cydia to iOS 9.3.3 or lower running iOS devices yourself without any mess.