Category: Taig Jailbreak
As per the TaiG’s promice, They released TaiG iOS 8.4 jailbreak download quickly with public iOS 8.4 update. So now you can upgrade your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch device to latest iOS 8.4 update and Download Cydia iOS 8.4 using TaiG 2.2 Jailbreak download. Unfortunately TaiG iOS 8.4 Jailbreak mac download not available yet, So if you’re using Mac or linux computer, You have to run virtual windows OS to download iOS 8.4 Jailbreak on Mac or Linux computer.
Taig 2.2 Jailbreak support devices –
- iPhone 6 plus / iPhone 6
- iPhone 5S / iPhone 5C / iPhone 5 / iPhone 4S
- iPad mini3 / iPad mini 2 with Retina display / iPad mini
- iPad Air 2 / iPad Air
- iPad 4 / iPad 3 / iPad 2
- iPod Touch 5G
Be sure to disabled Find My iPhone, passcode lock, and location services prior to starting. Turn on Air Plane mode on your device. And ensure that iTunes can recognize your device before running the TaiG 2.2 Jailbreak tool
iOS 8.4 Cydia download step by step guide
Step 1: Download TaiG 2.2 from our download link and extract it to your desktop
Step 2: Connect your iOS 8.4 running device to your computer
Step 3: Launch TaiG 2.2 Jailbreak
Step 4: Uncheck the 3K assistant check-box to prevent TaiG’s Chinese app-store
Step 5: Click Start to begin the iOS 8.4 jailbreak
Then, TaiG iOS 8.4 Jailbreak tool Jailbreak your iOS 8.4 device automatically and your device will reboot automatically when iOS 8.4 Cydia download process completes.
TaiG jailbreak updated to taiG 2.1.3 for fixed all errors on iOS 8.1.3 – iOS 8.3 Jailbreak. Latest TaiG 2.1.3 update for the tool has been released for fix several problems such as icon hidden error, stuck at 20% and virtual machine jailbreak errors
Taig Jailbreak 2.1.3 download also only available for Windows users, But new TaiG 2.1.3 update fixed virtual machine jailbreak errors. So you can jailbreak iOS 8.3 on your Mac virtual machine or linux virtual machine for download Mac iOS 8.1.3 – iOS 8.3 Jailbreak and Linux iOS 8.3 Jailbreak.
TaiG 2.1.3 download change log:
- Fixed the issue of getting stuck at 20% while jailbreaking.
- Update the latest Cydia 1.1.18 and UIKitTools 18.104.22.168 and fixed the issue of icon missing after jailbreak.
- Fixed long start-up time of iPhone 4s after jailbreak.
- Fixed the issue that TaiG Jailbreak Tool doesn’t work on the virtual machine.
TaiG 2.1.3 untether now approvaled by the saurik, as it has appeared on his Telesphoreo default Cydia repo. This means that by performing a simple refresh on Cydia’s changes tab, you should see an available upgrade to the TaiG untether.
All jailbroken users should immediately update to the TaiG 2.1.3 untether. This update includes fixes that we highlighted in our earlier post about the standalone TaiG 2.1.3 tool update Click here to Watch How to upgrade to TaiG 2.1.3 manually.
TaiG 2.1.3 iOS 8.1.3 – iOS 8.3 Cydia download available only for windows users yet, Taig Mac iOS 8.3 – iOS 8.1.3 Jailbreak version will be released soon. You can follow www.taig-download.com for upcoming download Taig iOS 8.3 Jailbreak Mac version.
TaiG 2.1.2 released for Fix iOS 8.1.3 – iOS 8.3 Jailbreak Cydia Substrate TaiG Jailbreak team released another update as Taig Jailbreak 2.1.2 download for Fix iOS 8.3 Jailbreak Cydia Substrate this update, TaiG 2.1.2 download release that aimed to fix the Cydia Substrate issues was discovered in TaiG 2.0. As far as what’s included in TaiG Jailbreak v2.1.2 is bug fixes.
How to Jailbreak iOS 8.3 – iOS 8.1.3 using Taig 2.1.2 jailbreak
- Backup your device using iTunes or iCloud
- Disable your Passcode / Touch ID and Find My iPhone feature in iCloud settings
- Turn on Air Plane mode on your device
- Download TaiG 2.1.2 from our above download link
- Connect your iOS 8.3 device to your computer
- Launch TaiG Jailbreak 2.1.2 update
- Uncheck the 3K assistant check box for prevent installing Chinese AppStore
- Click Start to begin the TaiG iOS 8.3 jailbreak
- Launch Cydia to start the Cydia initialization process. Congratulations, you are now jailbroken on iOS 8.3 with a working Cydia Substrate
TaiG team has released an update for the TaiG 8.1.3-8.3 Untether package for iOS 8.3 Jailbroken users, which you can install from Cydia to fix the issues without having to re-jailbreak your device. Please note that the update only available to users who had Jailbreak iOS 8.3 – iOS 8.1.3 using TaiG 2.0 jailbreak update.
How to upgrade to TaiG 2.1.2, and fix Cydia Substrate issue on iOS 8.3 with TaiG 8.1.3-8.x Untether
- Open Cydia and tap on the Sources tab.
- Tap on Edit on the left, and then tap on Add at the right.
- You’ll get an alert with a URL field. Enter “http://apt.taig.com” or “http://apt.3kzhushou.com” and tap on Add Source.
- Now Cydia will add the repo, and fetch packages from this repo.
- Now search for TaiG 8.1.3-8.x Untether from the Search tab, and install it and tap on Add Source.
- Now Cydia will add the repo, and fetch packages from this repo.
- Once the Upgrade is completed, you will be prompted to reboot and the TaiG 2.1.2 upgrade will be installed
iOS 8.1.3 released to the public on last Tuesday with some bug fixes. iOS 8.1.3 Jailbreak no longer available but now you can downgrade iOS 8.1.3 to iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak TaiG or PP jailbreak. We provides full iOS 8.1.3 downgrade tutorial on this post. iOS 8.1.3 Jailbreak is not available yet so many peoples asking to downgrade iOS 8.1.3 to Jailbreak theirs devices using Taig Jailbreak Windows or PP Jailbreak Mac tools.
How to downgrade iOS 8.1.3 to iOS 8.1.2
Note : New iTunes 12.1 release effectively blocks downgrades for some iOS devices. So avoid updating iTunes till your iOS 8.1.3 downgrade process complete.
- Download correct iOS 8.1.2 IPSW file to your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Connect your iOS 8.1.3 running iOS device to your PC and launch iTunes
- Once iTunes recognize your device, Click on Restore button with holding ‘Shift’ button for windows and ‘Alt’ button for Mac, Browse recently download .ipsw file (iOS 8.1.2) and click through the prompts.
- Let the process to complete.
Video tutorial for iOS 8.1.3 Downgrade
Apple already released four(04) beta versions of iOS 8.2 update for the developers. iOS 8.2 is the major iOS update after iOS 8.1 release. Now many reputed iOS jailbreak team races to released jailbreak tool for iOS 8.2 update. anyhow we inform you every thing about latest in iOS jailbreak community as well as latest iOS related news
Last week Apple has released iOS 8.2 beta 3 version to the registered iOS developers. So bug fixes iOS 8.2 firmware update can be released soon. This iOS 8.2 update is the main iOS update after iOS 8 and iOS 8.1 update release. we decided to talk about iOS 8.2 jailbreak from this post.
When Taig Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 update released, they noticed they released Taig iOS 8.2 Jailbreak update as soon as possible after iOS 8.2 released to the public. But if Apple patched exploits what Taig team target, Then Tai-G team will fail to update Taig Jailbreak to compatible for iOS 8.2 update. So sometimes other reputed iOS jailbreak tool like evasion 8 jailbreak or Pangu 8.2 jailbreak will be come back to iOS 8 jailbreak.
Anyhow, if you have already jailbroken iOS device, do not update iOS 8.2 quickly. Give one pause to update iOS 8.2 till iOS 8.2 jailbreak comes from reputed iOS jailbreak team. we can guarantee iOS 8.2 also supported iPhone 4S / 5 / 5C / 5S / 6 / 6 plus | iPad Air 2 / Air / mini 3 / mini 2 / mini / 4 /3 / 2 | iPod touch 5G .
DoulCi is the only available real permanant iCloud bypass solution for any iOS devices. iCloud bypass tool helps you to remove your locked iCloud account. You can add new iCloud account after activate your device. Doulci iCloud bypass tool works for any iDevices on any iOS version. This doulCi iCloud bypass tool launched totally free from the team of ‘DoulCi team’, so don’t waste your money to fake iCloud bypass tools. DoulCi bypass team updated their tool, now iCloud bypass tool compatible with latest iOS 8 devices. Download doulCi bypass tool from our direct link and remove iCloud account for free.
Download doulCi bypass activator file for Windows
Currently this iCloud bypass tool update available only for windows machines. download doulCi icloud remove file free from our direct link and remove your forgotten iCloud account. DoulCi bypass activator removes your iCloud lock on your iOS device and this is not a temporary solution it remove iCloud lock forever.
Requirements for remove iCloud lock on any iOS device
- A computer running on Windows operating system
- iCloud locked iPhone, iPad or iPod device
- iOS device supported USB cable
How to remove iCloud lock using doulci bypass tool – Step Guides
- Download doulCi iCloud bypass file from our direct download button.
- You will get doulCi iCloud instruction with this download and change your host file with following doulci bypass instructions.
- Connect your iCloud locked iOS device to your PC using USB cable
- Then click ACTIVATE button to begin the iCloud remove process
- DoulCi bypass activator tool proceed remove iCloud lock automatically, let it for few minutes to remove iCloud lock successfully and forever
Things to consider – Connect your device when doulCi server is online. because sometimes they goes offline. Many iOS devices already removed iCloud lock successfully using this doulCi bypass activator.
Credit goes @DoulCi team
Taig 1.2 update released earlier today and now you can Download Taig 1.2 for Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2. TaiG team releases Taig Jailbreak updates for upcoming iOS 8 versions. That is good news for the iOS 8 jailbreak users. Download iOS 8.1 via OTA or using iTunes and Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 Untether today.
Download Taig 1.2 for all iOS devices
Taig 1.2.0 download available only for windows versions yet, Taig MAC will release soon. This Taig 1.2 update main reason is Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 compatible devices so there are no more bug fixes on this update. TaiG jailbreak work hard for Taig Jailbreak tool and give to great service to theirs loving customers.
Taig 1.2 jailbreak compatible to jailbreak following iOS versions
- iOS 8.0 Jailbreak
- iOS 8.0.1 Jailbreak
- iOS 8.0.2 Jailbreak
- iOS 8.1 Jailbreak
- iOS 8.1.1 Jailbreak
- iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak
Download Taig 1.2 Jailbreak for Jailbreak all iOS devices running trough iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.1.2 including latest iPhone 6 plus / iPhone 6 / iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3.
you can find our previous complete Taig Jailbreak guides from here
Here are the good news for the new jailbreak users and as well as users who have already jailbroken before Taig 1.1 jailbreak tool. Taig Jailbreak tool can handle anyone without any mess because this taig jailbreak tool comes with user-friendly interface. Taig 1.1 is the only way to jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 untetheredly.
Download Taig 1.1.0 Jailbreak Windows
Download Taig 1.1.0 Jailbreak Mac (will release soon)
Up-to date Taig is the best freeware to Jailbreak iOS 8.0- iOS 8.1.1 Untetheredly but TaiG team still not released Taig Mac version, we ready to release this Taig Mac version just they published.
Fixed bugs on this Taig 1.1.0 update –
- keep from sandbox generating redundant info
- Added direct source to Cydia packages as http://apt.taig.com
Because of this new direct source, you don’t to re-jaibreak your device if you’re already jailbroken with using previous Taig jailbreak tool. You can simply add this new source from Cydia and get Untether iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 jailbreak.
Click here for our previous easy Taig Jailbreak tutorials
This Taig 1.1 update also compatible with all iPhones, iPod touch and iPads on running iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.1.1
The team of Chinese developers called TaiG team updated theirs Taig Jailbreak tool to Taig v1.1.0, Now Taig comes with English language so it is good news for the jailbreak users in around the world.
They fixed some bugs on this Taig v1.1.0 Jailbreak such as shun sandbox generate redundant info, now built TaiG source[ apt.taig.com ] it’s helps you to fix this issue if you jailbroken your device before Taig v1.1.0
Taig v1.1.0 available for jailbreak all iOS devices on running iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.1.1 such as iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2 and iPod touch 5G.
If you’re already jailbroken your iOS device using earlier Taig jailbreak version, you don’t want to re-jailbreak your device, just install TaiG 8.0-8.1.1 Untether package from just adding http://apt.taig.com
Taig Jailbreak comes with one click jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 tool. It is easy to jailbreak and pretty fast than previous Jailbreak tools.
Things to consider before you download Taig Jailbreak English version for jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 untether
- Turn off any pass code / Touch ID and Find My iPhone feature in iCloud settings
- Get a full Backup on your device using iTunes or iCloud
How to Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 Untether using Taig v1.1.0 jailbreak
- Download Taig v1.1.0 English version from above download button.
- Connect your device to your computer
- Open Taig Jailbreak tool and uncheck 3K assistance toggle then Click big “Start” button on TaiG jailbreak tool.
- Now Taig Jailbreak begin and complete iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 jailbreak itself.
- Once completed Jailbreak process, your device will reboot automatically and after this step, Cydia icon will appear on your device’s Home Screen
A team of Taig-G team updated theirs Taig Jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 tool for as a Taig jailbreak v 1.0.2. Now you can download Taig Jailbreak v1.0.2 from our direct link. This Taig v 1.0.2 update comes for Untethered iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 / iOS 8.2 (beta) Jailbreak. This Taig Jailbreak v1.0.2 also comes with Chinese inter-face.
Download Taig Jailbreak v1.0.2 update for iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 / iOS 8.2 (beta)
Taig jailbreak team not released Taig jailbreak English and Taig Mac Jailbreak yet and Taig jailbreak team informed they will release bug fixes Taig jailbreak soon.
Available Taig Jailbreak versions
Taig v1.0 Jailbreak (29/11/2014)
Taig v1.0.1 Jailbreak (29/11/2014)
Taig v1.0.2 Jailbreak (30/11/2014)
Taig Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 / iOS 8.2 compatible with iOS firmwares below
- iOS 8.0
- iOS 8.0.1
- iOS 8.0.2
- iOS 8.1
- iOS 8.1.1
- iOS 8.2 (beta version)
Taig Jailbreak v1.0.2 supported all iPhones, iPads and iPod touchs which running iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.1.1 and as well as iOS 8.2(beta version)
you can click here for our previous Taig Jailbreak tutorials How to Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 / iOS 8.2 using Taig Jailbreak