Category: Taig Jailbreak
A team of Taig-G team updated theirs Taig Jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 tool for as a Taig jailbreak v 1.0.2. Now you can download Taig Jailbreak v1.0.2 from our direct link. This Taig v 1.0.2 update comes for Untethered iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 / iOS 8.2 (beta) Jailbreak. This Taig Jailbreak v1.0.2 also comes with Chinese inter-face.
Download Taig Jailbreak v1.0.2 update for iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 / iOS 8.2 (beta)
Taig jailbreak team not released Taig jailbreak English and Taig Mac Jailbreak yet and Taig jailbreak team informed they will release bug fixes Taig jailbreak soon.
Available Taig Jailbreak versions
Taig v1.0 Jailbreak (29/11/2014)
Taig v1.0.1 Jailbreak (29/11/2014)
Taig v1.0.2 Jailbreak (30/11/2014)
Taig Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 / iOS 8.2 compatible with iOS firmwares below
- iOS 8.0
- iOS 8.0.1
- iOS 8.0.2
- iOS 8.1
- iOS 8.1.1
- iOS 8.2 (beta version)
Taig Jailbreak v1.0.2 supported all iPhones, iPads and iPod touchs which running iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.1.1 and as well as iOS 8.2(beta version)
you can click here for our previous Taig Jailbreak tutorials How to Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 / iOS 8.2 using Taig Jailbreak
Taig jailbreak is the latest jailbreak tool for iOS 8.1.1 untethered jailbreak. Taig v1.0 is the first release of Taig Jailbreak so Taig v1.0 have some complexities such as Chinese interface and only supports for Windows computers. But Taig English and Taig Mac will release soon.
Taig jailbreak developed by Chinese developers team called Taig-G’. This Taig Jailbreak already compatible with iOS 8.0 / iOS 8.0.1 / iOS 8.0.2 / iOS 8.1 / iOS 8.1.1 / iOS 8.1.2 (beta version) and Taig jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 will install Cydia automatically.
Download Taig Jailbreak Mac
Taig Jailbreak compatible with all iOS devices on running through iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.1.2 such as iPhone 6 plus / iPhone 6 / iPhone 5S / iPhone 5C / iPhone 5 / iPhone 4S / iPod touch 5G / iPad Air 2 / iPad Air / iPad mini 3 / iPad mini / iPad mini Retina / iPad 4 / iPad 3 / iPad 2.
Before you start your Taig Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1
- Make sure you are on iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.1.1
- Get a full Backup of your iOS device
- Turn of any Screen lock, pass code or Touch ID
- Remove Find My iPhone feature in iCloud Settings
Download Taig jailbreak – Taig Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1
Step by Step guide for Taig Jailbreak
- Click Taig Download button from our above download button and install it to your computer
- Click on big green button in the center of the display to start iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 Jailbreak process
- Stay connect your iOS device till Taig jailbreak complete.
- Your iOS device will reboot automatically when Taig Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 complete successfully.
It is all done! now you can see Cydia icon on your Home Screen.
Credit goes @Taig-G team for Taig Jailbreak iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.1.1
Another Chinese software developing team called “Taig-G” found a Jailbreak solution for iOS 8.1.1 jailbreak. This Taig v1.0 Jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 comes like earlier Pangu 8 versions such as Chinese interface and only Windows supported version. Taig English and Taig MAC versions will release soon. This Taig 1.0 installs Cydia automatically while jailbreak process. You can download Taig for jailbreak iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.1.1
Taig jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 compatible with all iOS devices running on iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.1.1
How to Jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 using Taig jailbreak 1.0
- Download Taig jailbreak tool from our direct link and install it to your computer
- Launch Taig 1.0 jailbreak tool and connect your iOS device to your computer
- Click on the big green button in the center of the display
- Stay connected your device till Taig Jailbreak is completed
- Your device will automatically reboot after Taig jailbreak process and Cydia icon will appear on your home screen
If you attempt to complete your iOS 8.1.1 Jailbreak process, please try these things below –
- If you tried Over The Air upgrade, please update to latest firmware and re-jailbreak.
- Make sure you have turned off Passcode lock and find my iPhone feature