Category: Taig Jailbreak
iOS 8.1.3 released to the public on last Tuesday with some bug fixes. iOS 8.1.3 Jailbreak no longer available but now you can downgrade iOS 8.1.3 to iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak TaiG or PP jailbreak. We provides full iOS 8.1.3 downgrade tutorial on this post. iOS 8.1.3 Jailbreak is not available yet so many peoples asking to downgrade iOS 8.1.3 to Jailbreak theirs devices using Taig Jailbreak Windows or PP Jailbreak Mac tools.
How to downgrade iOS 8.1.3 to iOS 8.1.2
Note : New iTunes 12.1 release effectively blocks downgrades for some iOS devices. So avoid updating iTunes till your iOS 8.1.3 downgrade process complete.
- Download correct iOS 8.1.2 IPSW file to your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Connect your iOS 8.1.3 running iOS device to your PC and launch iTunes
- Once iTunes recognize your device, Click on Restore button with holding ‘Shift’ button for windows and ‘Alt’ button for Mac, Browse recently download .ipsw file (iOS 8.1.2) and click through the prompts.
- Let the process to complete.
Video tutorial for iOS 8.1.3 Downgrade
Apple already released four(04) beta versions of iOS 8.2 update for the developers. iOS 8.2 is the major iOS update after iOS 8.1 release. Now many reputed iOS jailbreak team races to released jailbreak tool for iOS 8.2 update. anyhow we inform you every thing about latest in iOS jailbreak community as well as latest iOS related news
Last week Apple has released iOS 8.2 beta 3 version to the registered iOS developers. So bug fixes iOS 8.2 firmware update can be released soon. This iOS 8.2 update is the main iOS update after iOS 8 and iOS 8.1 update release. we decided to talk about iOS 8.2 jailbreak from this post.
When Taig Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 update released, they noticed they released Taig iOS 8.2 Jailbreak update as soon as possible after iOS 8.2 released to the public. But if Apple patched exploits what Taig team target, Then Tai-G team will fail to update Taig Jailbreak to compatible for iOS 8.2 update. So sometimes other reputed iOS jailbreak tool like evasion 8 jailbreak or Pangu 8.2 jailbreak will be come back to iOS 8 jailbreak.
Anyhow, if you have already jailbroken iOS device, do not update iOS 8.2 quickly. Give one pause to update iOS 8.2 till iOS 8.2 jailbreak comes from reputed iOS jailbreak team. we can guarantee iOS 8.2 also supported iPhone 4S / 5 / 5C / 5S / 6 / 6 plus | iPad Air 2 / Air / mini 3 / mini 2 / mini / 4 /3 / 2 | iPod touch 5G .
DoulCi is the only available real permanant iCloud bypass solution for any iOS devices. iCloud bypass tool helps you to remove your locked iCloud account. You can add new iCloud account after activate your device. Doulci iCloud bypass tool works for any iDevices on any iOS version. This doulCi iCloud bypass tool launched totally free from the team of ‘DoulCi team’, so don’t waste your money to fake iCloud bypass tools. DoulCi bypass team updated their tool, now iCloud bypass tool compatible with latest iOS 8 devices. Download doulCi bypass tool from our direct link and remove iCloud account for free.
Download doulCi bypass activator file for Windows
Currently this iCloud bypass tool update available only for windows machines. download doulCi icloud remove file free from our direct link and remove your forgotten iCloud account. DoulCi bypass activator removes your iCloud lock on your iOS device and this is not a temporary solution it remove iCloud lock forever.
Requirements for remove iCloud lock on any iOS device
- A computer running on Windows operating system
- iCloud locked iPhone, iPad or iPod device
- iOS device supported USB cable
How to remove iCloud lock using doulci bypass tool – Step Guides
- Download doulCi iCloud bypass file from our direct download button.
- You will get doulCi iCloud instruction with this download and change your host file with following doulci bypass instructions.
- Connect your iCloud locked iOS device to your PC using USB cable
- Then click ACTIVATE button to begin the iCloud remove process
- DoulCi bypass activator tool proceed remove iCloud lock automatically, let it for few minutes to remove iCloud lock successfully and forever
Things to consider – Connect your device when doulCi server is online. because sometimes they goes offline. Many iOS devices already removed iCloud lock successfully using this doulCi bypass activator.
Credit goes @DoulCi team
Taig 1.2 update released earlier today and now you can Download Taig 1.2 for Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2. TaiG team releases Taig Jailbreak updates for upcoming iOS 8 versions. That is good news for the iOS 8 jailbreak users. Download iOS 8.1 via OTA or using iTunes and Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 Untether today.
Download Taig 1.2 for all iOS devices
Taig 1.2.0 download available only for windows versions yet, Taig MAC will release soon. This Taig 1.2 update main reason is Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 compatible devices so there are no more bug fixes on this update. TaiG jailbreak work hard for Taig Jailbreak tool and give to great service to theirs loving customers.
Taig 1.2 jailbreak compatible to jailbreak following iOS versions
- iOS 8.0 Jailbreak
- iOS 8.0.1 Jailbreak
- iOS 8.0.2 Jailbreak
- iOS 8.1 Jailbreak
- iOS 8.1.1 Jailbreak
- iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak
Download Taig 1.2 Jailbreak for Jailbreak all iOS devices running trough iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.1.2 including latest iPhone 6 plus / iPhone 6 / iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3.
you can find our previous complete Taig Jailbreak guides from here
Here are the good news for the new jailbreak users and as well as users who have already jailbroken before Taig 1.1 jailbreak tool. Taig Jailbreak tool can handle anyone without any mess because this taig jailbreak tool comes with user-friendly interface. Taig 1.1 is the only way to jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 untetheredly.
Download Taig 1.1.0 Jailbreak Windows
Download Taig 1.1.0 Jailbreak Mac (will release soon)
Up-to date Taig is the best freeware to Jailbreak iOS 8.0- iOS 8.1.1 Untetheredly but TaiG team still not released Taig Mac version, we ready to release this Taig Mac version just they published.
Fixed bugs on this Taig 1.1.0 update –
- keep from sandbox generating redundant info
- Added direct source to Cydia packages as http://apt.taig.com
Because of this new direct source, you don’t to re-jaibreak your device if you’re already jailbroken with using previous Taig jailbreak tool. You can simply add this new source from Cydia and get Untether iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 jailbreak.
Click here for our previous easy Taig Jailbreak tutorials
This Taig 1.1 update also compatible with all iPhones, iPod touch and iPads on running iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.1.1
The team of Chinese developers called TaiG team updated theirs Taig Jailbreak tool to Taig v1.1.0, Now Taig comes with English language so it is good news for the jailbreak users in around the world.
They fixed some bugs on this Taig v1.1.0 Jailbreak such as shun sandbox generate redundant info, now built TaiG source[ apt.taig.com ] it’s helps you to fix this issue if you jailbroken your device before Taig v1.1.0
Taig v1.1.0 available for jailbreak all iOS devices on running iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.1.1 such as iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2 and iPod touch 5G.
If you’re already jailbroken your iOS device using earlier Taig jailbreak version, you don’t want to re-jailbreak your device, just install TaiG 8.0-8.1.1 Untether package from just adding http://apt.taig.com
Taig Jailbreak comes with one click jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 tool. It is easy to jailbreak and pretty fast than previous Jailbreak tools.
Things to consider before you download Taig Jailbreak English version for jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 untether
- Turn off any pass code / Touch ID and Find My iPhone feature in iCloud settings
- Get a full Backup on your device using iTunes or iCloud
How to Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 Untether using Taig v1.1.0 jailbreak
- Download Taig v1.1.0 English version from above download button.
- Connect your device to your computer
- Open Taig Jailbreak tool and uncheck 3K assistance toggle then Click big “Start” button on TaiG jailbreak tool.
- Now Taig Jailbreak begin and complete iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 jailbreak itself.
- Once completed Jailbreak process, your device will reboot automatically and after this step, Cydia icon will appear on your device’s Home Screen
A team of Taig-G team updated theirs Taig Jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 tool for as a Taig jailbreak v 1.0.2. Now you can download Taig Jailbreak v1.0.2 from our direct link. This Taig v 1.0.2 update comes for Untethered iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 / iOS 8.2 (beta) Jailbreak. This Taig Jailbreak v1.0.2 also comes with Chinese inter-face.
Download Taig Jailbreak v1.0.2 update for iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 / iOS 8.2 (beta)
Taig jailbreak team not released Taig jailbreak English and Taig Mac Jailbreak yet and Taig jailbreak team informed they will release bug fixes Taig jailbreak soon.
Available Taig Jailbreak versions
Taig v1.0 Jailbreak (29/11/2014)
Taig v1.0.1 Jailbreak (29/11/2014)
Taig v1.0.2 Jailbreak (30/11/2014)
Taig Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 / iOS 8.2 compatible with iOS firmwares below
- iOS 8.0
- iOS 8.0.1
- iOS 8.0.2
- iOS 8.1
- iOS 8.1.1
- iOS 8.2 (beta version)
Taig Jailbreak v1.0.2 supported all iPhones, iPads and iPod touchs which running iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.1.1 and as well as iOS 8.2(beta version)
you can click here for our previous Taig Jailbreak tutorials How to Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 / iOS 8.2 using Taig Jailbreak
Taig jailbreak is the latest jailbreak tool for iOS 8.1.1 untethered jailbreak. Taig v1.0 is the first release of Taig Jailbreak so Taig v1.0 have some complexities such as Chinese interface and only supports for Windows computers. But Taig English and Taig Mac will release soon.
Taig jailbreak developed by Chinese developers team called Taig-G’. This Taig Jailbreak already compatible with iOS 8.0 / iOS 8.0.1 / iOS 8.0.2 / iOS 8.1 / iOS 8.1.1 / iOS 8.1.2 (beta version) and Taig jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 will install Cydia automatically.
Download Taig Jailbreak Mac
Taig Jailbreak compatible with all iOS devices on running through iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.1.2 such as iPhone 6 plus / iPhone 6 / iPhone 5S / iPhone 5C / iPhone 5 / iPhone 4S / iPod touch 5G / iPad Air 2 / iPad Air / iPad mini 3 / iPad mini / iPad mini Retina / iPad 4 / iPad 3 / iPad 2.
Before you start your Taig Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1
- Make sure you are on iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.1.1
- Get a full Backup of your iOS device
- Turn of any Screen lock, pass code or Touch ID
- Remove Find My iPhone feature in iCloud Settings
Download Taig jailbreak – Taig Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1
Step by Step guide for Taig Jailbreak
- Click Taig Download button from our above download button and install it to your computer
- Click on big green button in the center of the display to start iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 Jailbreak process
- Stay connect your iOS device till Taig jailbreak complete.
- Your iOS device will reboot automatically when Taig Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 complete successfully.
It is all done! now you can see Cydia icon on your Home Screen.
Credit goes @Taig-G team for Taig Jailbreak iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.1.1
Another Chinese software developing team called “Taig-G” found a Jailbreak solution for iOS 8.1.1 jailbreak. This Taig v1.0 Jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 comes like earlier Pangu 8 versions such as Chinese interface and only Windows supported version. Taig English and Taig MAC versions will release soon. This Taig 1.0 installs Cydia automatically while jailbreak process. You can download Taig for jailbreak iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.1.1
Taig jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 compatible with all iOS devices running on iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.1.1
How to Jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 using Taig jailbreak 1.0
- Download Taig jailbreak tool from our direct link and install it to your computer
- Launch Taig 1.0 jailbreak tool and connect your iOS device to your computer
- Click on the big green button in the center of the display
- Stay connected your device till Taig Jailbreak is completed
- Your device will automatically reboot after Taig jailbreak process and Cydia icon will appear on your home screen
If you attempt to complete your iOS 8.1.1 Jailbreak process, please try these things below –
- If you tried Over The Air upgrade, please update to latest firmware and re-jailbreak.
- Make sure you have turned off Passcode lock and find my iPhone feature