Category: PP Jailbreak
Apple has release the fourth beta version for iOS 10 update, which planed to release public version later this year. The fourth developer beta is available either through Apple’s developer site, or as an over-the-air (OTA) update on iOS devices that are running the previous beta version.
Apple officially announced iOS 10 update at the Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference. iOS 10 beta 1 released soon after the keynote.iOS10 brings many new changes & improvements such as changes to the lock screen, 3D Touch new tweak, and even more sweeping changes to Messages app and many more.
Cydia download for iOS 10 update
Apple already released iOS 10 beta versions for iOS developers and public beta testers. Online Cydia installer tool also updated to Cydia download for iOS 10. Now you can download Cydia If you upgraded your devices to iOS 10 beta too. Online Cydia installer tool is the most famous tool to Download Cydia for iPhone, iPad and iPod devices. It also fully compatible with Cydia download iOS 9.3.3 & lower versions.
Pangu iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak tool release for iOS 9.3.3 Cydia download & install. But there is one huge problem with Pangu9 tool. It’s available for only Windows users and it’s likely the iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak Mac OS X version of the tool will arrive later in the future.
To fix those issues, another iOS hacking team released iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak to work directly from Safari. This means you do not need a computer for download Cydia to your device, and iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak works untethered. All you require is a WiFi connection or other working data connection.
How to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 Without Computer step by step guide
1. Launch the Safari browser on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
2. Open the following link in Safari: www.taig-download.com/beta
3. Once the webpage open up, tap on the ‘Start’ button.
4. Tap on ‘Add to Homescreen’
5. Click install button to finish iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak process
5. Now you are all done! Close Safari web browser on your device & enjoy Cydia on your latest iOS device
Thousands of Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod users already download Cydia using this method without any-mess. This is the easiest way to download Cydia for iOS 9.3.3 and lower running iPhone, iPad & iPod devices. The tool also compatible with almost all Apple iOS devices and all iOS firmware versions.
Apple released iOS 9.3.1 version with small bug fixes and all Apple users can upgraded iOS 9.3.1 features with their Apple devices recently. Apple added so many features with last iOS 9.3 version.
iOS 9.3 jailbreak
At this moment, iOS 9.3.2 in the developing stage. Apple has released iOS 9.3.2 beta versions for the developers & as well as public testers. There’s great news for Cydia jailbreak lovers, Apple iOS hacker – Luca Todesco has jailbroken iOS 9.3.1 beta version with install Cydia. Previously, Todesco had claimed iOS 9.3 jailbreak with a screen shot of Cydia running iPhone 6 on iOS 9.3 beta version.
This time, Todesco has publish a video of Cydia running iOS 9.3 for proof his work iOS 9.3 jailbreak. However he will not publish his invent for the public users as his iOS 9.2.1 jailbreak announced.
Can download Cydia for iOS 9.3 – 9.3.1 update?
Most Cydia loving users are waiting to release new jailbreak solution for iOS 9.2.1 to iOS 9.3 – 9.3.1. Actually in this moment iOS 9.3 – iOS 9.3.1 jailbreak solution not released for the public by any iOS hacker. We have seen iOS 9.3.1 beta jailbreak by Luca Todesco, but unfortunately hacker never released jailbreak solution for the public. However, this is the great work & talent to raise hope that jailbreak iOS 9.3 – 9.3.1 is possible. So, you have to wait until iOS 9.3 – 9.3.1 jailbreak release from your favorites major jailbreak teams like @Pangu, @TaiG or @PP in near future.
More than 75% of Apple iOS devices users have upgraded to iOS 9 as their iOS version. Are you really like to Jailbreak for iOS 9.3 to 9.3.2 ? All jailbreak developers hard work to find better jailbreak solution to install Cydia for iOS 9.2.1 – 9.3. So wait until official jailbreak release for the public to latest iOS versions.
The most awaited iOS 8.4 Mac jailbreak tool is now been released by the famouse Chinese Jailbreak team called PP Jailbreak team. iOS 8.4 Jailbreak tool they released windows earlier before, but they didn’t release iOS 8.4 jailbreak mac version with the windows version, So Mac users have to face difficulties. But PP Jailbreak have released a iOS 8.4 Jailbreak Mac version of their tool. PP Jailbreak is an Mac supported untethered iOS 8.1.3 – iOS 8.4 jailbreak version.
How to Install Cydia to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch running on iOS 8.4 using Windows / Mac
iOS 8.4 Jailbreak Mac / Windows supports the following iOS devices
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
- iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini
- iPod touch 5G
This tutorial is for iOS 8.4 Cydia download Mac users. Windows users can follow TaiG Jailbreak tutorial on how to Jailbreak iOS 8.4 using Taig Jailbreak on Windows for the step-by-step instructions. Because Many iOS Jailbreak experts recommend Taig iOS 8.4 Jailbreak windows version higher than PP iOS 8.4 Jailbreak windows version
How to Jailbreak iOS 8.4 using Mac / Windows computer [step-by-step guide] – Follow these instructions to jailbreak iOS 8.4 using PP jailbreak tool.
- Download the latest version of PP jailbreak from PP Jailbreak site on your computer.
- Connect your device to your computer using the USB cable.
- Disable Passcode from Settings > Touch ID & Passcode.
- Turn off Find my iPhone from Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone.
- Close iTunes / XCode if they’re open as PP Jailbreak doesn’t open until they’re closed.
- Double-click on the PP Jailbreak dmg file, and move it to the Applications folder when prompted. Double-click on the PP Jailbreak icon to Open it.
- PP iOS 8.4 Jailbreak will take some time to detect your device. Once you confirm that it is showing the correct firmware version, deselect the Install PP helper check box for prevent to install the Chinese pirated app store.
- Click on the Jailbreak button at the center to start the jailbreak process.
- If it gets stuck at steps 3/8 and 5/8 for some time. Then please wait for the process to complete.
- After the jailbreak is complete, you will get a message informing you that the Jailbreak Succeeded and your iOS device will reboot automatically, and you should see the Cydia icon on the Home screen. Launch Cydia and install the latest update before you start customizing your device
Source – www.PPJailbreakDownload.com
Now you can jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 devices using PP Jailbreak Mac jailbreak tool. PP Jailbreak developed by another Chinese software developing team. You can download PP jailbreak for Mac and Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 device using OS X with this new PP jailbreak tool. Anyhow you’re using Windows computer, you can download Taig iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak.
Preparations for PP Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 Mac –
- Restore your iOS device to iOS 8.1.2 using iTunes
- Disable passcode lock, Touch ID as well as Find My iPhone feature in iCloud Settings
- Place your device into Air Plane mode.
- Back up your device using iTunes or iCloud
How to Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 on Mac using PP Jailbreak –
- Download the PP Jailbreak for Mac tool and save it to your PC
- Double click on ppjailbreak.dmg on your PC to mount the volume
- Drag the PP越狱.app file to the Applications folder
- Double click the PP越狱.app in the applications folder to open it and make sure it recognizes your device
- Uncheck the pp check mark toggle in the bottom left-hand corner
- Click ‘Jailbreak’ button in the middle of the screen
- Then Click next page from bottom right-hand corner
Wait until the jailbreak process completes. If PP untether Jailbreak completes jailbreak process successfully, you can appear green checkmark. Then your device will reboot automatically, after that, disable Airplane mode and then open Cydia to finished the setup
Video Tutorial for PP Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 Mac
PP jailbreak Mac tool without any mess. But haven’t hear anything officially yet. So Please use this PP Jailbreak Mac at your own risk