Category: PP Jailbreak Mac
iOS 11 recalled its crossing on June 5 during the World Wide Developers Conference. Siri enrichment, polished design controls, and the control panel, iPad Dock, application files and more on features are already starting to test the significant drop. According to the keynote, this would be a gigantic preparation of the Company. However, you can still miss iOS 11 jailbreak applications understand? It is quite interesting and interesting as you can get all these interesting features on your iPhone jailbreak even without touching iOS 11 in total. So, it’s all covered here. Just decide if you want to install or if you have everything you like in your old account with download Cydia?
Download iOS 11 Jailbreak apps?
Are you ready to install iOS 11? Do not get excited either. Like Jailbreaker, you have to keep the gold guessing in your mind always behind such serious releases. While it may contain security updates and everything, you have to leave everything you own, including the state of jailbreak and so on. So just keep everything safe and move on as you grab all those exciting features via download Cydia. Make sure you have permission to upgrade with. Those who love to travel and return can grab iOS 11 beta 4 / beta 3 contemporary, through iTunes or OTA. But the best decision, as always, would be to ignore updates of your measures in progress and that will not work smoothly at this point. And you can not feel the absolute brightness of iOS 11. But it’s up to you. Do you want to put it or not?
After this September each of the iPhone, iPad, and iPod mentioned here can take advantage of the great launch. Except for all tracks above 32 bits, the rest can continue their journey with the inclusion of the new iPhone 8 within a few weeks.
- iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7
- iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6
- iPhone 5s
- iPad Pro 12.9 inch (1st generation), iPad Pro 12.9 inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad Air
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Mini 2
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 4
- iPad (6th generation)
iOS 11 Cydia Apps and Tweaks
By the way, here is the list I was seeing. While these are the new iOS 11 chances are you familiar since you are a dedicated jailbreak distributor. Thanks to the nature of jailbreaking, you do not need to pick up the unstable iOS update to feel it all over again. All you have to do is call your store settings to download Cydia iOS 11. Without delay, here is the list.
- iCleaner Pro
- Screen recorder
- Have in plane mode
- With one hand
Together these, you can simply get jailbreak iOS 11 applications on your iDevice. For example, the new application file allows you to connect to cloud systems such as iCloud / iTunes, Siri language translations, move applications from the home screen, and more simply. The best is that no matter what you are a jailbreak user with a 32-bit range. You can try all these if you like to download Cydia settings for your iDevice too.
Anyway, although we could not capture every detail after a long, seeming moral is approaching. With the newly released iOS 10.3.3, rumors indicate that it will be able to test if iOS 10.3.3 jailbreak is also capable. For this will be a grand finale to the previous iOS 10 story, getting closer to the definitive news in the near future.
Apple released the iOS 9.3.4 update with killed the Pangu iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak, but hacker confirms iOS 9.3.4 firmware can be jailbroken, So iOS 9.3.4 Cydia download is still possible.
[Image: Cydia download for iOS 9.3.4]
The iOS 9.3.4 update is minor update and it just fix security bugs. Latest iOS update also patched the exploit that Pangu used for Jailbreak iOS 9.2 – iOS 9.3.3. But fortunately the iOS 9.3.4 update is still jailbreak friendly. If one exploit is fixed, there are several other exploits that hackers will find out.
Popular iOS hacking team, TaiG Jailbreak team, recently released iOS 9.3.4 browser-based jailbreak tool to the public. Taig iOS 9.3.4 Jailbreak tool still on beta stage but you can use the tool and Download Cydia for iOS 9.3.4 running iPhone, iPad and iPod devices.
Cydia installer for iOS 9.3.4 – iOS 9.2
Taig iOS 9.3.4 Jailbreak beta supported devices
- iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone SE, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S
- iPad Pro models, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 4, mini 3, mini 2, mini, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
- iPod touch 6G, iPod touch 5G
Pangu iOS 9.3.4 Jailbreak download update
Most probably, Pangu iOS 9.3.4 Jailbreak download will be impossible, because Taig iOS 9.3.4 Jailbreak beta version already released to the public and next iOS 10 major update around the corner.
The iOS 10 is only a month away. Pangu team is currently busy working to release iOS 10 jailbreak, Pangu also demoed Pangu iOS 10 Jailbreak during a conference. We’ll update this article when we know more about iOS 10 Jailbreak.
Pangu team has released iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak to the public. We have been waiting long time for this but Jailbreak tool still not stable because iOS 9.3.3 Jb tool only support for Windows computers, So Mac users cannot download Pangu iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak tool and Jailbreak only compatible with 64 Bit devices (Latest Apple iOS devices). Because of those reasons many iOS users unable to feel the benefits from recent Pangu iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak.
Fortunately, another former iOS jailbreaking team developed recent jailbreak tool as a browser-based iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak tool. So now iOS users can jailbreak their devices directly on their devices without using a Windows or Mac computer. Normal jailbreak method is not recommended for new iOS users it is for more advanced iOS users. So this is the ideal way to download Cydia for both 64 bit and older iOS devices.
Note: Anyone who has a 32-bit device will not be able to use the Pangu iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak. Online Cydia downloader is the only way to download Cydia for older iOS devices.
How to download iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak – iOS 9.3.3 Cydia download
- Launch Safari web browser on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device
- Open the the website with the URL http://taig-download.com/beta (This website on your iOS device bring up a webpage specially deigned for iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak download into your device)
- Click Start button to begin the jailbreak process
- Click Add To Home screen button
- Click install to complete the iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak process.
- That’s all. Close web-browser, Now you should see Cydia on your home screen of your device.
This method is tested with most of all iPhone, iPad and iPod models and works without any problem. This is 100% risk-free tool. So you can download Cydia to iOS 9.3.3 or lower running iOS devices yourself without any mess.
Apple has release the fourth beta version for iOS 10 update, which planed to release public version later this year. The fourth developer beta is available either through Apple’s developer site, or as an over-the-air (OTA) update on iOS devices that are running the previous beta version.
Apple officially announced iOS 10 update at the Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference. iOS 10 beta 1 released soon after the keynote.iOS10 brings many new changes & improvements such as changes to the lock screen, 3D Touch new tweak, and even more sweeping changes to Messages app and many more.
Cydia download for iOS 10 update
Apple already released iOS 10 beta versions for iOS developers and public beta testers. Online Cydia installer tool also updated to Cydia download for iOS 10. Now you can download Cydia If you upgraded your devices to iOS 10 beta too. Online Cydia installer tool is the most famous tool to Download Cydia for iPhone, iPad and iPod devices. It also fully compatible with Cydia download iOS 9.3.3 & lower versions.
Pangu iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak tool release for iOS 9.3.3 Cydia download & install. But there is one huge problem with Pangu9 tool. It’s available for only Windows users and it’s likely the iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak Mac OS X version of the tool will arrive later in the future.
To fix those issues, another iOS hacking team released iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak to work directly from Safari. This means you do not need a computer for download Cydia to your device, and iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak works untethered. All you require is a WiFi connection or other working data connection.
How to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 Without Computer step by step guide
1. Launch the Safari browser on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
2. Open the following link in Safari: www.taig-download.com/beta
3. Once the webpage open up, tap on the ‘Start’ button.
4. Tap on ‘Add to Homescreen’
5. Click install button to finish iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak process
5. Now you are all done! Close Safari web browser on your device & enjoy Cydia on your latest iOS device
Thousands of Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod users already download Cydia using this method without any-mess. This is the easiest way to download Cydia for iOS 9.3.3 and lower running iPhone, iPad & iPod devices. The tool also compatible with almost all Apple iOS devices and all iOS firmware versions.
The most awaited iOS 8.4 Mac jailbreak tool is now been released by the famouse Chinese Jailbreak team called PP Jailbreak team. iOS 8.4 Jailbreak tool they released windows earlier before, but they didn’t release iOS 8.4 jailbreak mac version with the windows version, So Mac users have to face difficulties. But PP Jailbreak have released a iOS 8.4 Jailbreak Mac version of their tool. PP Jailbreak is an Mac supported untethered iOS 8.1.3 – iOS 8.4 jailbreak version.
How to Install Cydia to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch running on iOS 8.4 using Windows / Mac
iOS 8.4 Jailbreak Mac / Windows supports the following iOS devices
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
- iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini
- iPod touch 5G
This tutorial is for iOS 8.4 Cydia download Mac users. Windows users can follow TaiG Jailbreak tutorial on how to Jailbreak iOS 8.4 using Taig Jailbreak on Windows for the step-by-step instructions. Because Many iOS Jailbreak experts recommend Taig iOS 8.4 Jailbreak windows version higher than PP iOS 8.4 Jailbreak windows version
How to Jailbreak iOS 8.4 using Mac / Windows computer [step-by-step guide] – Follow these instructions to jailbreak iOS 8.4 using PP jailbreak tool.
- Download the latest version of PP jailbreak from PP Jailbreak site on your computer.
- Connect your device to your computer using the USB cable.
- Disable Passcode from Settings > Touch ID & Passcode.
- Turn off Find my iPhone from Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone.
- Close iTunes / XCode if they’re open as PP Jailbreak doesn’t open until they’re closed.
- Double-click on the PP Jailbreak dmg file, and move it to the Applications folder when prompted. Double-click on the PP Jailbreak icon to Open it.
- PP iOS 8.4 Jailbreak will take some time to detect your device. Once you confirm that it is showing the correct firmware version, deselect the Install PP helper check box for prevent to install the Chinese pirated app store.
- Click on the Jailbreak button at the center to start the jailbreak process.
- If it gets stuck at steps 3/8 and 5/8 for some time. Then please wait for the process to complete.
- After the jailbreak is complete, you will get a message informing you that the Jailbreak Succeeded and your iOS device will reboot automatically, and you should see the Cydia icon on the Home screen. Launch Cydia and install the latest update before you start customizing your device
Source – www.PPJailbreakDownload.com
iOS 8.2 Jailbreak (beta 1 & beta 2) now available for Windows / Mac computers. This Jailbreak method is more important for iOS 8.2 beta 2 users because this iOS 8.2 beta 2 update never expired. That means you can keep your Jailbreak anytime you want without losing Jailbreak. If you’re still on iOS 8.1.2 update, You can catch our Taig iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak guides
Jailbreak iOS 8.2 beta 1,2 compatible with following iOS devices –
- iPad Air 2 / iPad mini 3
- iPad Air / iPad mini Retina / iPad mini
- iPad 4 / iPad 3 / iPad 2
- iPhone 6 plus / iPhone 6
- iPhone 5S / iPhone 5C / iPhone 5 / iPhone 4S
- iPod Touch 5G
Before start iOS 8.2 Jailbreak (beta 1 and beta 2) –
- BackUp your device using iTunes or iCloud
- Temporary turn off Pass code / Touch ID / Find my iPhone feature
- Disable Anti-virus Programs / Firewalls during the Jailbreak process
How to Jailbreak iOS 8.2 beta 1 / beta 2 using Taig Jailbreak 1.3 Windows –
- Download Taig Jailbreak 1.3 update from our direct download button
- Connect your device to your computer
- Install and Open TaiG Jailbreak tool (Right click it as a administrator )
- Uncheck TaiG AppStore check box (just below Cydia 1.1.16) when Taig 1.3 Jailbreak detected your device
- Click on big Start (green) button to start iOS 8.2 Jailbreak process
- When iOS 8.2 beta 1 / 2 Jailbreak process complete, your device will reboot automatically.
- Then you can see Cydia icon on your Home Screen
How to Jailbreak iOS 8.2 beta 1 / beta 2 using PP Jailbreak Mac –
- Download iOS 8.2 PP Jailbreak tool from our direct download button
- Drag .dmg file to Applications folder and Open it
- Connect your device to your computer using USB cable
- Once detected your device deselect Chinese pirates App Store toggle
- Click big Jailbreak button from center of the screen
- Your device will reboot automatically when iOS 8.2 Jailbreak process completes.
- Now you can catch Cydia from your home Screen
Now you can Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 Untetheredly using on your Windows or Mac computer. Anyone not released iOS 8.1.3 Jailbreak yet. So iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak is the latest iOS update for the iOS 8 version. The new hack tool PP jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 for Mac and TaiG Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 for Windows computer.
Both TaiG Jailbreak and PP Jailbreak are fully untethered iOS 8 Jailbreak tools that means you can use your device after Jailbreak process and both iOS 8 Jailbreaking tools are supported for all iPhones, iPads and iPod Touch models which running on iOS 8 or higher version
Step by step jailbreak method for iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak Windows / Mac
Setup your device before start jailbreak process
- disable the Find my iPhone and Passcode
- Turn on Air Plane mode of your device.
- Make sure that you have properly connected your iPhone with your Mac using USB cable connection.
Note – Taig Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 and PP Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 tools are already tested by many iOS users without any mess. But we cannot give any warranty about these tools. So please do this at your own risk
iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak on Windows
- Download Taig 1.2.1 English version from above download button.
- Connect your device to your computer
- Open Taig Jailbreak tool and uncheck 3K assistance toggle then Click big “Start” button on TaiG jailbreak tool.
- Now Taig Jailbreak begin and complete iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.2 jailbreak itself.
- Once completed Jailbreak process, your device will reboot automatically and after this step, Cydia icon will appear on your device’s Home Screen
iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak on Mac
- Download the PP jailbreak for Mac and install it.
- To launch the tool just double click on the dmg which is on the desktop.
- Then Move downloaded app file file to the Applications folder
- Once it is in the Application folder double click on the .app and make certain that it recognizes your device.
- In the bottom left-hand corner de-select the pp checkmark box.
- Click on the jailbreak button which should be on the middle of the screen.
- On the next page click the button which is in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. And finally just wait until the iOS 8.1.2 jailbreak process complete.
- Once the process is completed you will see a green checkmark and wait for the device to reboot automatically and after that reboot you should be able to see Cydia on your device.
Apple already released iOS 8.3 first beta version, So lot of major iOS updates have to come. You could follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep on your own upgraded