Category: Pangu 8 1.1 jailbreak
Last week Apple has released iOS 8.2 beta 3 version to the registered iOS developers. So bug fixes iOS 8.2 firmware update can be released soon. This iOS 8.2 update is the main iOS update after iOS 8 and iOS 8.1 update release. we decided to talk about iOS 8.2 jailbreak from this post.
When Taig Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 update released, they noticed they released Taig iOS 8.2 Jailbreak update as soon as possible after iOS 8.2 released to the public. But if Apple patched exploits what Taig team target, Then Tai-G team will fail to update Taig Jailbreak to compatible for iOS 8.2 update. So sometimes other reputed iOS jailbreak tool like evasion 8 jailbreak or Pangu 8.2 jailbreak will be come back to iOS 8 jailbreak.
Anyhow, if you have already jailbroken iOS device, do not update iOS 8.2 quickly. Give one pause to update iOS 8.2 till iOS 8.2 jailbreak comes from reputed iOS jailbreak team. we can guarantee iOS 8.2 also supported iPhone 4S / 5 / 5C / 5S / 6 / 6 plus | iPad Air 2 / Air / mini 3 / mini 2 / mini / 4 /3 / 2 | iPod touch 5G .
Pangu 8 download is the new untethered jailbreak 8.1 tool for download Cydia. Chinese hackers pangu team developed pangu for jailbreak any idevice running on iOS 8.0 and iOS 8.1. Pangu team updated their new download tool into download pangu 8 jailbreak 1.2.1 for Windows and Pangu 8 jailbreak 1.0.0 for Mac.
This new pangu8 update is supported to jailbreak iOS 8.1 new version. PanGu 8 download is now compatible to jailbreak iPhone 6, iPhone 6plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPad mini, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2 and iPod touch 5th generation. Pangu 8 jailbreak is now available as Pangu Windows and Pangu Mac OS X versions.
System requirements to download Pangu 8 Jailbreak
- Latest version of iTunes
- An USB cable
- An idevice running on iOS 8.0 – 8.1.
- A computer running on windows or mac OS X
Many professional jailbreak users confirmed that Pangu8 can be use without any mess. You must remove all pass codes and back up your devices before start download Pangu 8 jailbreak tool. It helps to complete the process successfully.
Pangu Download for iOS 8.1 Jailbreak – Walk-through
- Download pangu 8 Jailbreak into a windows or mac OS X running computer
- Run Pangu for start the Pangu 8 jailbreak process
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod to the computer via USB cable
- Click “Start Jailbreak” button on pangu8 window to start jailbreak
- Now click “Already did” button on the next screen.
- Let the process to complete jailbreak iOS 8.1 on pangu8 jailbreak
- Once it complete Pangu 8 will confirmed it as “Jailbreak Succeeded”
You all done it successfully. Now you can see Cydia icon on your Home Screen.
Pangu 8 iOS 8.1 Jailbreak – Video guide
This video tutorial show you how to use Pangu 8 Jailbreak tool for iOS 8.1 jailbreak. You can jailbreak any idevice as we explained. Try it and enjoy it. You have to use Pangu 8 jailbreak download tool at your own risk. We can’t give any guarantee for the jailbreak tools.
iOS 8.1.1 Jailbreak is still not compatible with Pangu 8 jailbreak, keep following us for more updates for Jailbreak iOS 8.1.1
Special Thanks for contribute Pangu8
Apple has release iOS 8.1.1 for iPhone / iPad and iPod touch. On this update apple mainly focus to increase stability and performance improvements on older iOS devices such as iPad 2 and iPhone 4S. This iOS 8.1.1 update also supported all iOS 8 compatible iOS devices.
Apple says the latest iOS 8.1.1 update should speed things up on iPad 2 and iPhone 4S. Apple cares about supporting three year old devices and continues to give love to it’s iPad 2 and iPhone 4S owners.
Can i jailbreak iOS 8.1.1?
If you are using an Jailbroken iOS device, stay away from this update. Because iOS 8.1.1 Jailbreak still not available on the market
You can download iOS 8.1.1 from over the air by going Settings > General > Software Update.
Finally Pangu team released first Mac version of Pangu8. Now you can Download Pangu 8 1.2.1 for windows computers and Pangu 8 1.0.0 for Mac computers. Both jailbreaking tools are untethered versions so you can use our device without any mess after the jailbreak. This is only way to jailbreak your iOS 8 devices like latest Jailbreak iPhone 6, Jailbreak iPhone 6 plus, Jailbreak iPad Air 2, Jailbreak iPad mini 3. follow our easy step guide below and Jailbreak your iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 devices using Pangu 8 Jailbreak.
Both Pangu 8 Jailbreak tools are compatible all iDevices with running through iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 such as iPhone 6 plus/ iPhone 6/ iPhone 5S/ iPhone 5C/ iPhone 5/ iPhone 4S/ iPod touch 5G/ iPad Air 2/ iPad Air/ iPad mini 3/ iPad mini Retina/ iPad mini/ iPad 4/ iPad 3 and iPad 2
How to jailbreak iOS 8/8.1 untethered using Pangu 8 jailbreak on Windows or Mac computer
- Turn off your Screen lock passcode or Touch ID if enable
- Turn on Airplane mode
- Turn off “Find My iPhone” feature in iCloud settings
- Backup your iOS device using iTunes (it’s helps you to avoid any data loss on your device)
(you change above changes once jailbreak is complete)
Step guide for Jailbreak iOS 8/8.1 using Pangu 8 Jailbreak
- Download Pangu 8 for your Windows or Mac computer from above direct links and install it to your PC
- Open Pangu app as a ‘Administrator’ (Right-Click on Pangu8 app and click ‘Run as Administrator’)
- Connect your iOS device to Pangu 8 Jailbreak tool
- Click big ‘Start Jailbreak’ button on Pangu 8 jailbreak tool
- Simply click ‘Already did’ on next pangu8 notice screen to begin the iOS 8- iOS 8.1 Jailbreak process
Video tutorial for Pangu 8 Jailbreak for iOS 8.1 Jailbreak
You can see an notification such as “Jailbreak Succeeded” from Pangu 8 Jailbreak tool. and that’s mean you successfully completed your iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 Jailbreak using Pangu 8 Jailbreak
Credit goes @ PanGu team – @zengbanxian / @tb557 / @dm557 / @windknown / @modikr
Pangu team released an update as Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak. The latest Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak fixes the ‘Integrate with Cydia 1.1.16 (Cydia fixed boot issue when using [Restore from Backup] feature)’.
Note that Pangu 8 1.2.1 untether jailbreak also works only for Windows users and supports for iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 running devices such as iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 5, iPod touch 5G, iPad Air , iPad Air 2, iPad mini, iPad mini Retina, iPad mini 3, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2.
Step by Step tutorial for Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak for jailbreak iOS 8 / iOS 8.1 devices
Before start your jailbreak process –
turn on Airplane mode (it is can be turn off once jailbreak is complete)
turn off screen lock passcode or Touch ID (it’s also can be turned on after the jailbreak )
make sure you Backup yoyr device completely (it is helps you to avoid data any data loss)
How to Jailbreak iOS 8 / iOS 8.1 Untethered using Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak
- Download Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak from our direct link above
- Right click on the Pangu 8 1.2.1.exe file and click on ‘Run as Administrator’
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your PC
- Click ‘Start Jailbreak’ button on Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak tool
- Click ‘Already did’ button on the next screen. Now iOS 8/8.1 Jailbreak process will begin. Your device will reboot couple of times during the jailbreak process.
Video tutorial for Pangu 8 1.2.1 Jailbreak
Once you complete all of these Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak steps, you should see Cydia icon on your device’s Home Screen.
Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak Credit goes to
The Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak released few minutes ago and it’s came as a big surprise for the jailbreak users. because, the first Pangu 8 release came with a lot of complexities, but Chinese developers added many bug fixes on this Pangu 8 1.2 update like, English interface, making Cydia installation automatic once again.
Download Pangu 8 1.2.0 Untether Jailbreak
Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak still works only for Windows computers and Mac version will be out at a later date. we can cite this Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak tool as a user-friendly jailbreak tool because, any one can jailbreak theirs iOS devices without any mess.
Changes than previous Pangu 8 1.1 update –
- Optimized jailbreak process
- Restore function now compatible for iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3
- Fixed Safari reloading bug and occasionally crash issue
- Fixed the issue that launched may drain cpu on 32 bit devices
PanGu 8 1.2 compatible,
- iPhone models – iPhone 6 plus / iPhone 6 / iPhone 5S / iPhone 5C / iPhone 5 / iPhone 4S
- iPod models – Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak only support for iPod Touch 5G
- iPad models – iPad mini 3 / iPad mini Retina / iPad mini / iPad Air 2 / iPad Air / iPad 4 / 3 / 2
Things to consider before you start your Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak process –
- You must turn off any lock screen passcode or Touch ID (Settings > General > Touch ID & Passcode > turn off Simple Passcode)
- Turn off Find My iPhone feature (Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone)
- Turn on Airplane mode (Airplane mode can be turn off once jailbreak is complete)
- You must have iTunes 12.0.1 or later installed on your computer (we are highly recommended to update or restore your iOS 8.x using iTunes because, Updated iOS 8.x via OTA can cause issue to the jailbreak process)
- Make sure you backup your iOS device completely before Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak proceeding (it is helps you to avoid any data loss if something may go wrong)
Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak supported firmwares
How to Jailbreak iOS 8.1 using Pangu 8 1.2 Jailbreak – Step guide
- Download Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak from our direct link
- Right click on downloaded pangu app and then click on ‘Run as Administrator’
- Then connect your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad to your computer using USB
- Click on ‘Start Jailbreak’ button in the center of the display on Pangu 8 1.2 app, then click ‘Already did’ on next Pangu notice screen
- Your device will reboot couple of times during the process so be patient.
- Once the Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak tool shows ‘Jailbreak succeeded’ that’s it.
Now you will find Pangu app along with Cydia app icon on the home screen. Let’s start customizing your device with Cydia !
Credit goes @pangu team