Category: iOS8.0.2 jailbreak
Last week Apple has released iOS 8.2 beta 3 version to the registered iOS developers. So bug fixes iOS 8.2 firmware update can be released soon. This iOS 8.2 update is the main iOS update after iOS 8 and iOS 8.1 update release. we decided to talk about iOS 8.2 jailbreak from this post.
When Taig Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 update released, they noticed they released Taig iOS 8.2 Jailbreak update as soon as possible after iOS 8.2 released to the public. But if Apple patched exploits what Taig team target, Then Tai-G team will fail to update Taig Jailbreak to compatible for iOS 8.2 update. So sometimes other reputed iOS jailbreak tool like evasion 8 jailbreak or Pangu 8.2 jailbreak will be come back to iOS 8 jailbreak.
Anyhow, if you have already jailbroken iOS device, do not update iOS 8.2 quickly. Give one pause to update iOS 8.2 till iOS 8.2 jailbreak comes from reputed iOS jailbreak team. we can guarantee iOS 8.2 also supported iPhone 4S / 5 / 5C / 5S / 6 / 6 plus | iPad Air 2 / Air / mini 3 / mini 2 / mini / 4 /3 / 2 | iPod touch 5G .
Taig 1.2 update released earlier today and now you can Download Taig 1.2 for Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2. TaiG team releases Taig Jailbreak updates for upcoming iOS 8 versions. That is good news for the iOS 8 jailbreak users. Download iOS 8.1 via OTA or using iTunes and Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 Untether today.
Download Taig 1.2 for all iOS devices
Taig 1.2.0 download available only for windows versions yet, Taig MAC will release soon. This Taig 1.2 update main reason is Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 compatible devices so there are no more bug fixes on this update. TaiG jailbreak work hard for Taig Jailbreak tool and give to great service to theirs loving customers.
Taig 1.2 jailbreak compatible to jailbreak following iOS versions
- iOS 8.0 Jailbreak
- iOS 8.0.1 Jailbreak
- iOS 8.0.2 Jailbreak
- iOS 8.1 Jailbreak
- iOS 8.1.1 Jailbreak
- iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak
Download Taig 1.2 Jailbreak for Jailbreak all iOS devices running trough iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.1.2 including latest iPhone 6 plus / iPhone 6 / iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3.
you can find our previous complete Taig Jailbreak guides from here
Here are the good news for the new jailbreak users and as well as users who have already jailbroken before Taig 1.1 jailbreak tool. Taig Jailbreak tool can handle anyone without any mess because this taig jailbreak tool comes with user-friendly interface. Taig 1.1 is the only way to jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 untetheredly.
Download Taig 1.1.0 Jailbreak Windows
Download Taig 1.1.0 Jailbreak Mac (will release soon)
Up-to date Taig is the best freeware to Jailbreak iOS 8.0- iOS 8.1.1 Untetheredly but TaiG team still not released Taig Mac version, we ready to release this Taig Mac version just they published.
Fixed bugs on this Taig 1.1.0 update –
- keep from sandbox generating redundant info
- Added direct source to Cydia packages as http://apt.taig.com
Because of this new direct source, you don’t to re-jaibreak your device if you’re already jailbroken with using previous Taig jailbreak tool. You can simply add this new source from Cydia and get Untether iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 jailbreak.
Click here for our previous easy Taig Jailbreak tutorials
This Taig 1.1 update also compatible with all iPhones, iPod touch and iPads on running iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.1.1
The team of Chinese developers called TaiG team updated theirs Taig Jailbreak tool to Taig v1.1.0, Now Taig comes with English language so it is good news for the jailbreak users in around the world.
They fixed some bugs on this Taig v1.1.0 Jailbreak such as shun sandbox generate redundant info, now built TaiG source[ apt.taig.com ] it’s helps you to fix this issue if you jailbroken your device before Taig v1.1.0
Taig v1.1.0 available for jailbreak all iOS devices on running iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.1.1 such as iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2 and iPod touch 5G.
If you’re already jailbroken your iOS device using earlier Taig jailbreak version, you don’t want to re-jailbreak your device, just install TaiG 8.0-8.1.1 Untether package from just adding http://apt.taig.com
Taig Jailbreak comes with one click jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 tool. It is easy to jailbreak and pretty fast than previous Jailbreak tools.
Things to consider before you download Taig Jailbreak English version for jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 untether
- Turn off any pass code / Touch ID and Find My iPhone feature in iCloud settings
- Get a full Backup on your device using iTunes or iCloud
How to Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 Untether using Taig v1.1.0 jailbreak
- Download Taig v1.1.0 English version from above download button.
- Connect your device to your computer
- Open Taig Jailbreak tool and uncheck 3K assistance toggle then Click big “Start” button on TaiG jailbreak tool.
- Now Taig Jailbreak begin and complete iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 jailbreak itself.
- Once completed Jailbreak process, your device will reboot automatically and after this step, Cydia icon will appear on your device’s Home Screen
Taig jailbreak is the latest jailbreak tool for iOS 8.1.1 untethered jailbreak. Taig v1.0 is the first release of Taig Jailbreak so Taig v1.0 have some complexities such as Chinese interface and only supports for Windows computers. But Taig English and Taig Mac will release soon.
Taig jailbreak developed by Chinese developers team called Taig-G’. This Taig Jailbreak already compatible with iOS 8.0 / iOS 8.0.1 / iOS 8.0.2 / iOS 8.1 / iOS 8.1.1 / iOS 8.1.2 (beta version) and Taig jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 will install Cydia automatically.
Download Taig Jailbreak Mac
Taig Jailbreak compatible with all iOS devices on running through iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.1.2 such as iPhone 6 plus / iPhone 6 / iPhone 5S / iPhone 5C / iPhone 5 / iPhone 4S / iPod touch 5G / iPad Air 2 / iPad Air / iPad mini 3 / iPad mini / iPad mini Retina / iPad 4 / iPad 3 / iPad 2.
Before you start your Taig Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1
- Make sure you are on iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.1.1
- Get a full Backup of your iOS device
- Turn of any Screen lock, pass code or Touch ID
- Remove Find My iPhone feature in iCloud Settings
Download Taig jailbreak – Taig Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1
Step by Step guide for Taig Jailbreak
- Click Taig Download button from our above download button and install it to your computer
- Click on big green button in the center of the display to start iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 Jailbreak process
- Stay connect your iOS device till Taig jailbreak complete.
- Your iOS device will reboot automatically when Taig Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 complete successfully.
It is all done! now you can see Cydia icon on your Home Screen.
Credit goes @Taig-G team for Taig Jailbreak iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.1.1
Pangu 8 download is the new untethered jailbreak 8.1 tool for download Cydia. Chinese hackers pangu team developed pangu for jailbreak any idevice running on iOS 8.0 and iOS 8.1. Pangu team updated their new download tool into download pangu 8 jailbreak 1.2.1 for Windows and Pangu 8 jailbreak 1.0.0 for Mac.
This new pangu8 update is supported to jailbreak iOS 8.1 new version. PanGu 8 download is now compatible to jailbreak iPhone 6, iPhone 6plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPad mini, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2 and iPod touch 5th generation. Pangu 8 jailbreak is now available as Pangu Windows and Pangu Mac OS X versions.
System requirements to download Pangu 8 Jailbreak
- Latest version of iTunes
- An USB cable
- An idevice running on iOS 8.0 – 8.1.
- A computer running on windows or mac OS X
Many professional jailbreak users confirmed that Pangu8 can be use without any mess. You must remove all pass codes and back up your devices before start download Pangu 8 jailbreak tool. It helps to complete the process successfully.
Pangu Download for iOS 8.1 Jailbreak – Walk-through
- Download pangu 8 Jailbreak into a windows or mac OS X running computer
- Run Pangu for start the Pangu 8 jailbreak process
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod to the computer via USB cable
- Click “Start Jailbreak” button on pangu8 window to start jailbreak
- Now click “Already did” button on the next screen.
- Let the process to complete jailbreak iOS 8.1 on pangu8 jailbreak
- Once it complete Pangu 8 will confirmed it as “Jailbreak Succeeded”
You all done it successfully. Now you can see Cydia icon on your Home Screen.
Pangu 8 iOS 8.1 Jailbreak – Video guide
This video tutorial show you how to use Pangu 8 Jailbreak tool for iOS 8.1 jailbreak. You can jailbreak any idevice as we explained. Try it and enjoy it. You have to use Pangu 8 jailbreak download tool at your own risk. We can’t give any guarantee for the jailbreak tools.
iOS 8.1.1 Jailbreak is still not compatible with Pangu 8 jailbreak, keep following us for more updates for Jailbreak iOS 8.1.1
Special Thanks for contribute Pangu8
Finally Pangu team released first Mac version of Pangu8. Now you can Download Pangu 8 1.2.1 for windows computers and Pangu 8 1.0.0 for Mac computers. Both jailbreaking tools are untethered versions so you can use our device without any mess after the jailbreak. This is only way to jailbreak your iOS 8 devices like latest Jailbreak iPhone 6, Jailbreak iPhone 6 plus, Jailbreak iPad Air 2, Jailbreak iPad mini 3. follow our easy step guide below and Jailbreak your iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 devices using Pangu 8 Jailbreak.
Both Pangu 8 Jailbreak tools are compatible all iDevices with running through iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 such as iPhone 6 plus/ iPhone 6/ iPhone 5S/ iPhone 5C/ iPhone 5/ iPhone 4S/ iPod touch 5G/ iPad Air 2/ iPad Air/ iPad mini 3/ iPad mini Retina/ iPad mini/ iPad 4/ iPad 3 and iPad 2
How to jailbreak iOS 8/8.1 untethered using Pangu 8 jailbreak on Windows or Mac computer
- Turn off your Screen lock passcode or Touch ID if enable
- Turn on Airplane mode
- Turn off “Find My iPhone” feature in iCloud settings
- Backup your iOS device using iTunes (it’s helps you to avoid any data loss on your device)
(you change above changes once jailbreak is complete)
Step guide for Jailbreak iOS 8/8.1 using Pangu 8 Jailbreak
- Download Pangu 8 for your Windows or Mac computer from above direct links and install it to your PC
- Open Pangu app as a ‘Administrator’ (Right-Click on Pangu8 app and click ‘Run as Administrator’)
- Connect your iOS device to Pangu 8 Jailbreak tool
- Click big ‘Start Jailbreak’ button on Pangu 8 jailbreak tool
- Simply click ‘Already did’ on next pangu8 notice screen to begin the iOS 8- iOS 8.1 Jailbreak process
Video tutorial for Pangu 8 Jailbreak for iOS 8.1 Jailbreak
You can see an notification such as “Jailbreak Succeeded” from Pangu 8 Jailbreak tool. and that’s mean you successfully completed your iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 Jailbreak using Pangu 8 Jailbreak
Credit goes @ PanGu team – @zengbanxian / @tb557 / @dm557 / @windknown / @modikr
Pangu team released an update as Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak. The latest Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak fixes the ‘Integrate with Cydia 1.1.16 (Cydia fixed boot issue when using [Restore from Backup] feature)’.
Note that Pangu 8 1.2.1 untether jailbreak also works only for Windows users and supports for iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 running devices such as iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 5, iPod touch 5G, iPad Air , iPad Air 2, iPad mini, iPad mini Retina, iPad mini 3, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2.
Step by Step tutorial for Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak for jailbreak iOS 8 / iOS 8.1 devices
Before start your jailbreak process –
turn on Airplane mode (it is can be turn off once jailbreak is complete)
turn off screen lock passcode or Touch ID (it’s also can be turned on after the jailbreak )
make sure you Backup yoyr device completely (it is helps you to avoid data any data loss)
How to Jailbreak iOS 8 / iOS 8.1 Untethered using Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak
- Download Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak from our direct link above
- Right click on the Pangu 8 1.2.1.exe file and click on ‘Run as Administrator’
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your PC
- Click ‘Start Jailbreak’ button on Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak tool
- Click ‘Already did’ button on the next screen. Now iOS 8/8.1 Jailbreak process will begin. Your device will reboot couple of times during the jailbreak process.
Video tutorial for Pangu 8 1.2.1 Jailbreak
Once you complete all of these Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak steps, you should see Cydia icon on your device’s Home Screen.
Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak Credit goes to
The Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak released few minutes ago and it’s came as a big surprise for the jailbreak users. because, the first Pangu 8 release came with a lot of complexities, but Chinese developers added many bug fixes on this Pangu 8 1.2 update like, English interface, making Cydia installation automatic once again.
Download Pangu 8 1.2.0 Untether Jailbreak
Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak still works only for Windows computers and Mac version will be out at a later date. we can cite this Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak tool as a user-friendly jailbreak tool because, any one can jailbreak theirs iOS devices without any mess.
Changes than previous Pangu 8 1.1 update –
- Optimized jailbreak process
- Restore function now compatible for iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3
- Fixed Safari reloading bug and occasionally crash issue
- Fixed the issue that launched may drain cpu on 32 bit devices
PanGu 8 1.2 compatible,
- iPhone models – iPhone 6 plus / iPhone 6 / iPhone 5S / iPhone 5C / iPhone 5 / iPhone 4S
- iPod models – Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak only support for iPod Touch 5G
- iPad models – iPad mini 3 / iPad mini Retina / iPad mini / iPad Air 2 / iPad Air / iPad 4 / 3 / 2
Things to consider before you start your Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak process –
- You must turn off any lock screen passcode or Touch ID (Settings > General > Touch ID & Passcode > turn off Simple Passcode)
- Turn off Find My iPhone feature (Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone)
- Turn on Airplane mode (Airplane mode can be turn off once jailbreak is complete)
- You must have iTunes 12.0.1 or later installed on your computer (we are highly recommended to update or restore your iOS 8.x using iTunes because, Updated iOS 8.x via OTA can cause issue to the jailbreak process)
- Make sure you backup your iOS device completely before Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak proceeding (it is helps you to avoid any data loss if something may go wrong)
Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak supported firmwares
How to Jailbreak iOS 8.1 using Pangu 8 1.2 Jailbreak – Step guide
- Download Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak from our direct link
- Right click on downloaded pangu app and then click on ‘Run as Administrator’
- Then connect your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad to your computer using USB
- Click on ‘Start Jailbreak’ button in the center of the display on Pangu 8 1.2 app, then click ‘Already did’ on next Pangu notice screen
- Your device will reboot couple of times during the process so be patient.
- Once the Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak tool shows ‘Jailbreak succeeded’ that’s it.
Now you will find Pangu app along with Cydia app icon on the home screen. Let’s start customizing your device with Cydia !
Credit goes @pangu team
As per the promise, Pangu team released Pangu8 1.1 jailbreak update few minutes ago. In this Pangu8 1.1 jailbreak they fixed some important bugs, like they included English interface, Cydia install automatically again and many more. Now you can download pangu8 1.1 jailbreak for free from our direct link.
Download Pangu8 1.1 untether jailbreak for iOS8 – iOS8.1
Pangu8 1.1 jailbreak not compatibly for Mac computers yet but Pangu team noticed, Mac supported pangu8 jailbreak will release as soon as possible. You can check fixes bugs on this Pangu8 1.1 jailbreak update before start your jailbreak process on your iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 device.
Fixes bugs on this pangu8 1.1 Update
- Install latest Cydia version automatically like previous iOS7 jailbreak experience.
- PanGu8 1.1 jailbreak comes with English interface
- Added useful function for Pangu APP
- Respring not requires for Substrate works
- Fixed crash bug on 64 Bit device mobile Safari
- Fixed SMS and iMessage image sent fail
- Optimized jailbreak process
We can recommended this Pangu8 1.1 untether jailbreak tool for both professional and normal jailbreak users, because Pangu8 1.1 tool came again with user-friendly interface like PanGu iOS 7 jailbreak.