Category: iOS 8.2 beta 2
Last week Chinese dev teams called TaiG and PP Jailbreak teams released iOS 8.2 beta 2 / beta 1 Jailbreak tools. But iOS 8.2 beta 2 and beta 1 no longer availble to restore because apple has stop signing to these firmware files. It’s a bad news for users who are looking to jailbreak iOS 8.2 beta on their device.
Apple also killed iOS 8.1.3 Jailbreak on TaiG and PP Jailbreak, So many iOS users trying to upgrade their devices to iOS 8.2 beta 1 and beta 2 versions for Jailbreak theirs devices using TaiG Jailbreak 1.3 or PP Jailbreak tool. But unfortunately now you impossible to restore or update your device with iOS 8.2 beta 2 / beta 1
This means that there is no way to jailbreak iOS 8.1.3 on your device, which had killed the TaiG and PP Jailbreak. Apple trying to prevents users from downgrading back to the older iOS firmware files that can be jailbroken.
So this movement, users who have already jailbroken their device on iOS 8.2 beta 2 and beta 1, should be very careful while installing new jailbreak tweaks, because as a bad tweak could easily force you to restore your device, which would mean that you will lose the jailbreak and all the tweaks installed on your device.
Public iOS 8.2 update will be available soon. Have many possibilities to released Taig iOS 8.2 Jailbreak quickly with iOS 8.2 download release. We will keep you posted if there are any updates.
iOS 8.2 Jailbreak (beta 1 & beta 2) now available for Windows / Mac computers. This Jailbreak method is more important for iOS 8.2 beta 2 users because this iOS 8.2 beta 2 update never expired. That means you can keep your Jailbreak anytime you want without losing Jailbreak. If you’re still on iOS 8.1.2 update, You can catch our Taig iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak guides
Jailbreak iOS 8.2 beta 1,2 compatible with following iOS devices –
- iPad Air 2 / iPad mini 3
- iPad Air / iPad mini Retina / iPad mini
- iPad 4 / iPad 3 / iPad 2
- iPhone 6 plus / iPhone 6
- iPhone 5S / iPhone 5C / iPhone 5 / iPhone 4S
- iPod Touch 5G
Before start iOS 8.2 Jailbreak (beta 1 and beta 2) –
- BackUp your device using iTunes or iCloud
- Temporary turn off Pass code / Touch ID / Find my iPhone feature
- Disable Anti-virus Programs / Firewalls during the Jailbreak process
How to Jailbreak iOS 8.2 beta 1 / beta 2 using Taig Jailbreak 1.3 Windows –
- Download Taig Jailbreak 1.3 update from our direct download button
- Connect your device to your computer
- Install and Open TaiG Jailbreak tool (Right click it as a administrator )
- Uncheck TaiG AppStore check box (just below Cydia 1.1.16) when Taig 1.3 Jailbreak detected your device
- Click on big Start (green) button to start iOS 8.2 Jailbreak process
- When iOS 8.2 beta 1 / 2 Jailbreak process complete, your device will reboot automatically.
- Then you can see Cydia icon on your Home Screen
How to Jailbreak iOS 8.2 beta 1 / beta 2 using PP Jailbreak Mac –
- Download iOS 8.2 PP Jailbreak tool from our direct download button
- Drag .dmg file to Applications folder and Open it
- Connect your device to your computer using USB cable
- Once detected your device deselect Chinese pirates App Store toggle
- Click big Jailbreak button from center of the screen
- Your device will reboot automatically when iOS 8.2 Jailbreak process completes.
- Now you can catch Cydia from your home Screen
Last week Apple has released iOS 8.2 beta 3 version to the registered iOS developers. So bug fixes iOS 8.2 firmware update can be released soon. This iOS 8.2 update is the main iOS update after iOS 8 and iOS 8.1 update release. we decided to talk about iOS 8.2 jailbreak from this post.
When Taig Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 update released, they noticed they released Taig iOS 8.2 Jailbreak update as soon as possible after iOS 8.2 released to the public. But if Apple patched exploits what Taig team target, Then Tai-G team will fail to update Taig Jailbreak to compatible for iOS 8.2 update. So sometimes other reputed iOS jailbreak tool like evasion 8 jailbreak or Pangu 8.2 jailbreak will be come back to iOS 8 jailbreak.
Anyhow, if you have already jailbroken iOS device, do not update iOS 8.2 quickly. Give one pause to update iOS 8.2 till iOS 8.2 jailbreak comes from reputed iOS jailbreak team. we can guarantee iOS 8.2 also supported iPhone 4S / 5 / 5C / 5S / 6 / 6 plus | iPad Air 2 / Air / mini 3 / mini 2 / mini / 4 /3 / 2 | iPod touch 5G .
Apple released 2nd version of iOS 8.2 beta version for the developers. Nearly about three weeks ago they released first iOS 8.2 beta version for the developers.
if you’re already registered as a iOS developer, then you can download iOS 8.2 beta version by Over-The-Air or via Apple’s developer portal. This beta release support for Apple’s WatchKit platform.
This iOS 8.2 beta 2 version available for all iPhone models, iPad models and iPod touch models what compatible in iOS 8 or higher versions. you can download iOS 8.2 2 version from direct link below
Download iOS 8.2 beta 2
- iPhone 6 plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 5S (A1453, A1533)
- iPhone 5S (A1457, A1518, A1528, A1530)
- iPhone 5C (A1456, A1532)
- iPhone 5C (A1507, A1516, A1526, A1529)
- iPhone 5 (A1428)
- iPhone 5 (A1429)
- iPhone 4S
- iPad Air 2 (A1566)
- iPad Air 2 (A1567)
- iPad Air (A1474)
- iPad Air (A1475)
- iPad Air (A1476)
- iPad mini 3 (A1599)
- iPad mini 3 (A1600)
- iPad mini 3 (A1601)
- iPad mini 2 (A1489)
- iPad mini 2 (A1490)
- iPad mini 2 (A1491)
- iPad mini (A1432)
- iPad mini (A1454)
- iPad mini (A1455)
- iPad 4 (A 1458)
- iPad 4 (A 1459)
- iPad 4 (A1460)
- iPad 3 WiFi
- iPad WiFi + Cellular (AT&T)
- iPad WiFi + Cellular (Verizon)
- iPad 2 WiFi (Rev A)
- iPad 2 WiFi
- iPad 2 WiFi + 3G (GSM)
- iPad 2 WiFi + 3G (CDMA)