Category: iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak
iOS 8.2 Jailbreak (beta 1 & beta 2) now available for Windows / Mac computers. This Jailbreak method is more important for iOS 8.2 beta 2 users because this iOS 8.2 beta 2 update never expired. That means you can keep your Jailbreak anytime you want without losing Jailbreak. If you’re still on iOS 8.1.2 update, You can catch our Taig iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak guides
Jailbreak iOS 8.2 beta 1,2 compatible with following iOS devices –
- iPad Air 2 / iPad mini 3
- iPad Air / iPad mini Retina / iPad mini
- iPad 4 / iPad 3 / iPad 2
- iPhone 6 plus / iPhone 6
- iPhone 5S / iPhone 5C / iPhone 5 / iPhone 4S
- iPod Touch 5G
Before start iOS 8.2 Jailbreak (beta 1 and beta 2) –
- BackUp your device using iTunes or iCloud
- Temporary turn off Pass code / Touch ID / Find my iPhone feature
- Disable Anti-virus Programs / Firewalls during the Jailbreak process
How to Jailbreak iOS 8.2 beta 1 / beta 2 using Taig Jailbreak 1.3 Windows –
- Download Taig Jailbreak 1.3 update from our direct download button
- Connect your device to your computer
- Install and Open TaiG Jailbreak tool (Right click it as a administrator )
- Uncheck TaiG AppStore check box (just below Cydia 1.1.16) when Taig 1.3 Jailbreak detected your device
- Click on big Start (green) button to start iOS 8.2 Jailbreak process
- When iOS 8.2 beta 1 / 2 Jailbreak process complete, your device will reboot automatically.
- Then you can see Cydia icon on your Home Screen
How to Jailbreak iOS 8.2 beta 1 / beta 2 using PP Jailbreak Mac –
- Download iOS 8.2 PP Jailbreak tool from our direct download button
- Drag .dmg file to Applications folder and Open it
- Connect your device to your computer using USB cable
- Once detected your device deselect Chinese pirates App Store toggle
- Click big Jailbreak button from center of the screen
- Your device will reboot automatically when iOS 8.2 Jailbreak process completes.
- Now you can catch Cydia from your home Screen
Now you can Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 Untetheredly using on your Windows or Mac computer. Anyone not released iOS 8.1.3 Jailbreak yet. So iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak is the latest iOS update for the iOS 8 version. The new hack tool PP jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 for Mac and TaiG Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 for Windows computer.
Both TaiG Jailbreak and PP Jailbreak are fully untethered iOS 8 Jailbreak tools that means you can use your device after Jailbreak process and both iOS 8 Jailbreaking tools are supported for all iPhones, iPads and iPod Touch models which running on iOS 8 or higher version
Step by step jailbreak method for iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak Windows / Mac
Setup your device before start jailbreak process
- disable the Find my iPhone and Passcode
- Turn on Air Plane mode of your device.
- Make sure that you have properly connected your iPhone with your Mac using USB cable connection.
Note – Taig Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 and PP Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 tools are already tested by many iOS users without any mess. But we cannot give any warranty about these tools. So please do this at your own risk
iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak on Windows
- Download Taig 1.2.1 English version from above download button.
- Connect your device to your computer
- Open Taig Jailbreak tool and uncheck 3K assistance toggle then Click big “Start” button on TaiG jailbreak tool.
- Now Taig Jailbreak begin and complete iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.2 jailbreak itself.
- Once completed Jailbreak process, your device will reboot automatically and after this step, Cydia icon will appear on your device’s Home Screen
iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak on Mac
- Download the PP jailbreak for Mac and install it.
- To launch the tool just double click on the dmg which is on the desktop.
- Then Move downloaded app file file to the Applications folder
- Once it is in the Application folder double click on the .app and make certain that it recognizes your device.
- In the bottom left-hand corner de-select the pp checkmark box.
- Click on the jailbreak button which should be on the middle of the screen.
- On the next page click the button which is in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. And finally just wait until the iOS 8.1.2 jailbreak process complete.
- Once the process is completed you will see a green checkmark and wait for the device to reboot automatically and after that reboot you should be able to see Cydia on your device.
Apple already released iOS 8.3 first beta version, So lot of major iOS updates have to come. You could follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep on your own upgraded
Apple iOS 8.3 beta 1 download available for the registered iOS developers with many surprises. The new iOS 8.3 beta 1 build 12F5027d and is available for the all iOS 8 supported iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch models.
They added many new surprises to this new iOS 8.3 beta update such as new Xcode 6.3 beta with correlated Swift version 1.2 (Xcode supported for developers to create apps for mobile iOS devices), Wireless CarPlay support (Currently CarPlay users have to connect their devices via lighting cable to use CarPlay), iOS 8.3 include a reorganized emoji selection screen with many new categories and continuous scrolling.
iOS 8.2 also in a beta mode. Last week Apple released iOS 8.2 beta 5 version to the developers. iOS 8.1.3 update is the available latest iOS update for the normal iOS users. But iOS 8.1.3 Jailbreak not available yet, So normal iOS users can try iOS 8.1.2 Untethered Jailbreak via Windows or Mac computers
iOS 8.1.3 released to the public on last Tuesday with some bug fixes. iOS 8.1.3 Jailbreak no longer available but now you can downgrade iOS 8.1.3 to iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak TaiG or PP jailbreak. We provides full iOS 8.1.3 downgrade tutorial on this post. iOS 8.1.3 Jailbreak is not available yet so many peoples asking to downgrade iOS 8.1.3 to Jailbreak theirs devices using Taig Jailbreak Windows or PP Jailbreak Mac tools.
How to downgrade iOS 8.1.3 to iOS 8.1.2
Note : New iTunes 12.1 release effectively blocks downgrades for some iOS devices. So avoid updating iTunes till your iOS 8.1.3 downgrade process complete.
- Download correct iOS 8.1.2 IPSW file to your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Connect your iOS 8.1.3 running iOS device to your PC and launch iTunes
- Once iTunes recognize your device, Click on Restore button with holding ‘Shift’ button for windows and ‘Alt’ button for Mac, Browse recently download .ipsw file (iOS 8.1.2) and click through the prompts.
- Let the process to complete.
Video tutorial for iOS 8.1.3 Downgrade
Apple already released four(04) beta versions of iOS 8.2 update for the developers. iOS 8.2 is the major iOS update after iOS 8.1 release. Now many reputed iOS jailbreak team races to released jailbreak tool for iOS 8.2 update. anyhow we inform you every thing about latest in iOS jailbreak community as well as latest iOS related news
Now you can jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 devices using PP Jailbreak Mac jailbreak tool. PP Jailbreak developed by another Chinese software developing team. You can download PP jailbreak for Mac and Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 device using OS X with this new PP jailbreak tool. Anyhow you’re using Windows computer, you can download Taig iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak.
Preparations for PP Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 Mac –
- Restore your iOS device to iOS 8.1.2 using iTunes
- Disable passcode lock, Touch ID as well as Find My iPhone feature in iCloud Settings
- Place your device into Air Plane mode.
- Back up your device using iTunes or iCloud
How to Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 on Mac using PP Jailbreak –
- Download the PP Jailbreak for Mac tool and save it to your PC
- Double click on ppjailbreak.dmg on your PC to mount the volume
- Drag the PP越狱.app file to the Applications folder
- Double click the PP越狱.app in the applications folder to open it and make sure it recognizes your device
- Uncheck the pp check mark toggle in the bottom left-hand corner
- Click ‘Jailbreak’ button in the middle of the screen
- Then Click next page from bottom right-hand corner
Wait until the jailbreak process completes. If PP untether Jailbreak completes jailbreak process successfully, you can appear green checkmark. Then your device will reboot automatically, after that, disable Airplane mode and then open Cydia to finished the setup
Video Tutorial for PP Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 Mac
PP jailbreak Mac tool without any mess. But haven’t hear anything officially yet. So Please use this PP Jailbreak Mac at your own risk