iOS 9.1 is the latest version for iPhone / iPad and iPod Touch Devices. So all iOS 9 running Devices are allows to use OTA update for Download and install iOS 9.1 update.
Currently Cydia not available for iOS 9.1 versions. At the moment, lots of fake tools available for iOS 9.1 jailbreak. But don’t be cheated with fake tools, It will be harmful to your device. So we are recommended do not follow scam jailbreak tools for iOS 9.1 jailbreak.
Current official iOS 9.0 – iOS 9.0.2 Jailbreak tool released from Pangu team and the tools compatible with all iPhones, iPads and iPod touch devices which running on iOS 9.0 – iOS 9.0.2. Apple disabled iOS 9.0.2 signing, and now you cannot downgrade iOS 9.1 to iOS 9.0.2. Therefore do not upgrade OS version to iOS 9.1 until when iOS 9.1 Jailbreak download available for public.
Who can release jailbreak for iOS 9.1?
Browser based untethered jailbreak tool for iOS 9.1
After released iOS 9 version, ‘Zerodium’ Security Company offered the money prize for who are can jailbreak iOS 9.1 update. According to their regulations, it should be familiar to online jailbreak method. However, after few months Zerodium officially closed I$ Million bounty. And they announced one of the unknown jailbreak team found a Browser-based jailbreak tool for iOS 9.1 update on their Twitter page.
Pangu9 is the main competitor for iOS 9.1 jailbreak. As per some rumors Pangu9 currently busy to release proper untethered jailbreak tool for iOS 9.1 version.
Recently, Pangu jailbreak team participated Ruxcon security conference on world most famous 28 iOS security researchers. While on Ruxcon meeting all security researchers demonstrated own works and discusses about future tasks. On last HackPwn security conference Pangu jailbreak team demonstrated iOS 8.4.1 jailbreak. So all were expected iOS 9.1 demonstrate this time. But Pangu team not officially speak anything about iOS 9.1 jailbreak yet.
After releasing five development betas to registered iOS developers and public testers over a period of a month, Apple having now released iOS 9.1 final update to the public with number of bug fixes and improvements.
Apple has listed several security patches in the security release notes of iOS 9.1 update, that were most probably used in the Pangu iOS 9 – iOS 9.0.2 jailbreak. Apple also credited the “Pangu Team” for discovering two of them.
So it is some bad news for jailbreakers as it looks like Apple kills Pangu 9 Jailbreak iOS 9.1 for iOS 9.1 Cydia download. That really makes iOS 9.1 a danger zone for anyone who is currently enjoying jailbroken offers with Pangu iOS 9.0 – iOS 9.0.2 Jailbreak.
Pangu 9 won’t work with iOS 9.1 Jailbreak. But you can still use Pangu9 to jailbreak your device on iOS 9.0.2, iOS 9.0.1 and iOS 9. Taig Jailbreak team also work hard for update theirs tool for Jailbreak iOS 9.1 update, So we can hope iOS 9.1 Jailbreak download option from Taig team, But we recommend you to stay away from iOS 9.1 update until iOS 9.1 Jailbreak tool come true.
It is not clear if Apple had already patched the iOS 9.1 Jailbreak vulnerabilities in iOS 9.1 beta version, or they discovered them after Pangu iOS 9 jailbreak was released. Anyhow, It goes without saying that jailbreakers should avoid upgrading to iOS 9.1 and be extremely careful while installing new jailbreak tweaks.
So if accidentally upgraded your device to iOS 9.1 update, it’s better to downgrade your iPhone iPad or iPod touch to iOS 9.0.2 update before apple stop signing to iOS 9.0.2 update or if you are still on iOS 8.4 Jailbreak, then upgrade your device to iOS 9.0.2 update (Not iOS 9.1) and get untethered jailbreak iOS 9.0.2 with fully functionally Cydia using Pangu 9 Jailbreak.
Apple releases iOS 9, watchOS 2, El Capitan GM seeds, distributes first iOS 9.1 beta version. Apple has released the final beta build to iOS developers, Our fool proof reports that iOS 9 download public release set to release on September 16th. Along with this beta is an all new preview build of iOS 9.1. The exact changes in iOS 9.1 aren’t find yet, but we’ll keep you updated with any changes we find in either build.
A good news is, well-known iOS hacker called iH8sn0w, has archived iOS 9 untethered jailbreak running on his iPhone 5. The jailbreak explicate Verbose booting, a custom boot logo,code injection with Cydia.
iH8sn0w is running the just-released iOS 9 GM seed on his iPhone, as proven by the 13a340 build number seen in the About section of the Settings app. Watch the full iOS 9 Jailbreak video demonstration, and see for yourself.
iOS 9 Jailbreak Video guide (pre-released)
Famous hacker Stefan Esser, also known as “i0n1c”, already released ealier a new proof of concept video showing an iOS 8.4 beta 1 jailbreak running on an iPhone 6. He released this video in a really critical situation. At that movement anyone couldn’t released jailbreak solution since Apple patched the vulnerabilities used by TaiG jailbreak in iOS 8.1.3, But Finally TaiG Jailbreak released Taig iOS 8.1.3 – iOS 8.4 Jailbreak for the public. So This iOS 9 Jailbreak is just the beginning, but this video makes it clear that Cydia download for iOS 9 is not at all impenetrable.
Most of people focusing on TaiG Jailbreak team for Jailbreak iOS 9 running devices which including recently released iPhone 6S for Jailbreak iPhone 6S.
Now you can unjailbreak your your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch device without updating iOS. The newly released Cydia Impactor allows you to remove Jailbreak easily. You can follow below tutorial for how to download Cydia Impactor for Remove Jailbreak without updating iOS.
Cydia Impactor is a powerful tool and Cydia Impactor developed by Cydia authority. So that’s why we introduce Cydia Impactor as a powerful tool and best tool for unjailbreak iOS 8.4 devices. This tool is a very useful tool for all Jailbreak users as well as users who hopes to Jailbreak their devices. Because now anyone can Jailbreak their devices and if not like it, then you can remove jailbreak easily.
The Latest TaiG Jailbreak update allows you to download untethered iOS 8.4 Jailbreak and the tool also support for the iOS 8.3 Jailbreak.
Prepare your device for Cydia Impactor iOS 8.4 Jailbreak remove
- Backup your iOS device using iCloud or iTunes
- Make sure that you device is plugged in, and has at least 20% battery life
- Don’t use your device while Cydia Impactor is running
How to remove iOS 8.4 Jailbreak without updating iOS using Cydia Impactor download
- Open Cydia on your Jailbroken iOS device
- Install Cydia Impactor from Cydia
- Run Cydia Impactor by tapping delete all data and unjailbreak device, then tap the Delete All button to confirm. Once the process begins, be sure not to touch your device until you see the iOS setup welcome screen
- Once completed and at the welcome screen, go back through the initial iOS setup process and activation
- You can also choose to restore your backup during the iOS setup process.
That’s all done. You will now already unjailbroke iOS device with on your current firmware. If you want to re-establish your jailbreak, please visit our previous tutorials for How to Jailbreak iOS 8.4 using Windows / Mac.
Taig 2.3.1 updated version has been released for iOS 8.4 install Cydia untethered for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices running on iOS 8.1.3 upto iOS 8.4 latest update. TaiG Jailbreak 2.3.1 update also bundled with latest Cydia 1.1.20 update. Anyhow Apple didn’t patched the exploits those are used in iOS 8.3 jailbreaking. According to that Taig jailbreakers enable to released their latest update for iOS 8.4 jailbreak in untethered condition.
Setup the iDevice to Jailbreak iOS 8.4
- Turn off all the passcodes, touch IDs and disable Find my iPhone app
- Enable Airplane mode in your device
- Backup the device using iCloud storage
How to Jailbreak iOS 8.4 using Taig 2.3.1 Download
- Step 1 – Download Taig v2.3.1 latest version via above direct download link into windows running computer
- Step 2 – Connect the prepared iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to the computer
- Step 3 – Launch downloaded Taig iOS 8.4 jailbreak update to start the process
- Step 4 – Uncheck the 3K assistant check-box to prevent installing Chinese App Store
- Step 5 – Tap the Start button and let the process to complete. Then launch Cydia to complete the installation process successfully
If you have already jailbroken your iOS 8.4 running idevice using Taig 2.3.1 download, no need to jailbreak the idevice again with taig 8.4 latest update. with this new taiG 2.3.1 update, you can fixed the setreuid patch to prevent applications from obtaining to root privileges directly through the Cydia apps and get latest Cydia 1.1.20 update.
Through the above steps, Latest Cydia apps and tweaks can be download and install into the supported idevices running on iOS 8.1.3 and above iOS versions. At the moment Cydia download for iOS 8.4 is only available through the windows running computers. The mac users can use windows running computer instead of their mac PCs. Taig 2.2.1 mac download will release soon as the developers possible.
Last week Apple has released iOS 8.2 beta 3 version to the registered iOS developers. So bug fixes iOS 8.2 firmware update can be released soon. This iOS 8.2 update is the main iOS update after iOS 8 and iOS 8.1 update release. we decided to talk about iOS 8.2 jailbreak from this post.
When Taig Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 update released, they noticed they released Taig iOS 8.2 Jailbreak update as soon as possible after iOS 8.2 released to the public. But if Apple patched exploits what Taig team target, Then Tai-G team will fail to update Taig Jailbreak to compatible for iOS 8.2 update. So sometimes other reputed iOS jailbreak tool like evasion 8 jailbreak or Pangu 8.2 jailbreak will be come back to iOS 8 jailbreak.
Anyhow, if you have already jailbroken iOS device, do not update iOS 8.2 quickly. Give one pause to update iOS 8.2 till iOS 8.2 jailbreak comes from reputed iOS jailbreak team. we can guarantee iOS 8.2 also supported iPhone 4S / 5 / 5C / 5S / 6 / 6 plus | iPad Air 2 / Air / mini 3 / mini 2 / mini / 4 /3 / 2 | iPod touch 5G .
As per the promise, Pangu team released Pangu8 1.1 jailbreak update few minutes ago. In this Pangu8 1.1 jailbreak they fixed some important bugs, like they included English interface, Cydia install automatically again and many more. Now you can download pangu8 1.1 jailbreak for free from our direct link.
Download Pangu8 1.1 untether jailbreak for iOS8 – iOS8.1
Pangu8 1.1 jailbreak not compatibly for Mac computers yet but Pangu team noticed, Mac supported pangu8 jailbreak will release as soon as possible. You can check fixes bugs on this Pangu8 1.1 jailbreak update before start your jailbreak process on your iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 device.
Fixes bugs on this pangu8 1.1 Update
- Install latest Cydia version automatically like previous iOS7 jailbreak experience.
- PanGu8 1.1 jailbreak comes with English interface
- Added useful function for Pangu APP
- Respring not requires for Substrate works
- Fixed crash bug on 64 Bit device mobile Safari
- Fixed SMS and iMessage image sent fail
- Optimized jailbreak process
We can recommended this Pangu8 1.1 untether jailbreak tool for both professional and normal jailbreak users, because Pangu8 1.1 tool came again with user-friendly interface like PanGu iOS 7 jailbreak.
Credit goes to Saurik (cydia authority)
Cydia Installer 1.1.15 jailbreak tweak has released. Now you can download Cydia installer 1.1.15 deb for free form our direct link.
What’s new in Cydia installer 1.1.15?
Cydia landscape mode works stately on iPhone 6 plus and iPad models, but is that landscape mode has been removed from all other devices.
Landscape inclusion in unsupported devices was apparently a bug, not a feature, and Cydia authority has fixed it accordingly with Cydia Installer 1.1.15. But that is not all the latest installer fixes
Fix bugs on Cydia 1.1.15
- Fix incompatibility with cache wipers (such as iCleaner) that cause Cydia to crash when you try to run it after.
- Correct rotation to only on tablets to match Apple’s Ul style guidelines.
- Make Installed tab icon consistent.
How to install .deb file on iPhone, iPad or iPod
One of the most convenient aspect of using a jailbroken iPhone or other iOS device is that you can try several different tools amd applications that you simply would not be able to on a ‘normal’ device. Usually most of these apps and tools are installed via Cydia, the hub that serves as package installer for jailbroken iOS devices.
What not many users know through is that you can install jailbreak apps and tools manually right from your device using .deb files without ever opening Cydia.
Here some easy ways to install deb file on your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
Install using iFile
You will need installed iFile application on your jailbroken iOS device. If you don’t have it yet, just search for it on Cydia on your device and install it. (the iFile application allows you to manage the files of your device “behind the scenes”. It works like the Finder for the Mac or Windows explorer for Windows computers)
- Find .deb file what you want to download from your Safari browser, download it and tap open in “iFile” button that appears at the top of the screen.
- On the next screen, tap on Installer to install the .deb file
You are all set. In some cases, you might need to restart your device for your new app or tool to show up.
In addition to the convenience they offer, these .deb files can also be easily uninstalled right from Cydia since these installed apps behave like any others that you might have downloaded and installed via Cydia.
You can also use Cydia to check for any updates on those apps.
Install using SSH
- Launch your SFTP client (like CyberDuck) and login. Navigate to>var>root>Media on your iOS device. If you don’t already have a Cydia folder there, Make one. If you already had a Cydia folder, open it and find the AutoInstall folder. If you don’t, just open your newly made Cydia folder and create another new folder entitled ‘AutoInstall’.
- Locate the .deb file you would like to install and place them in the AutoInstall folder. Once copying is complete, restart your iOS device twice. After the 2nd restart, the new package should show up on your springboard and in Cydia
PanGu team released Pangu 8 for jailbreak iOS 8- iOS 8.1 last week. Now they released an update for this Pagu8 untethered jailbreak tool with some bug fixed. This update for all Pangu8 jailbreak users and we highly recommended to update your PanGu8 tool on your iOS device.
How to update latest Pangu8 untethered jailbreak tool –
- Tap on Pangu icon on your Home Screen
- Go to Manager tab
- Click download arrow on ‘Pangu 8.0-8.1.x Untether update‘
- New .deb will download and ask to reboot your device
Which bugs solve in this new Pangu8 update?
- Fixed Cydia Substrate loading issue upon reboot
- iMessage picture sending fixed
- Fixed Safari bugs
But, Pangu8 untethered jailbreak not bundled Cydia yet. so you have to Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 using PanGu 8 tool and after this jailbreak process you have to install Cydia manually.
Click here for follow our easy step guides to Untethered jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 and install Cydia to your Jailbroken iOS 8 device
Download Pangu8 for iOS 8- iOS 8.1 Jailbreak
PanGu team released theirs first update of iOS 8 jailbreak as a panGu 8. In this panGu 8 version have too many bugs and this version specially created for developers. pangu 8 comes with Chinese interface and only supported for windows computers. So this pangu 8 first version not recommended for normal jailbreak users.
Pangu 8 jailbreak tool not bundled Cydia at this time, because this is still in testing mode but any way you can jailbreak your iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 device without Cydia and install Cydia manually after the jailbreaking process.
PanGu 8 V1.1 fully compatible with any iOS device running through iOS 8 to iOS 8.1
How to jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 using panGu 8 v1.1 – Video tutorial
Before you start panGu 8 Jailbreak – Remember to get a full backup your iOS device, it is helps you to avoid your data loss. Temporary disable your passcode and disable “find my iPhone” feature in iCloud Settings.
Follow our step guide below for install Cydia to your iOS 8- iOS 8.1 device –
- Download Cydia deb file and Cydia iproj file on your computers
- Send the file to your iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 through SFTP (download CyberDuck SFTP client)
- Open with the Cyberduck or WinSCP and SSH to device then address IP address from previous setup and username as ‘root’ and password as ‘aipine’
- Check a file browser then drag and drop two deb files into a location
- To start SSH command line session Click ctrl+t the navigate to previously deb file copied folder
- Run further direction ‘dpkg -i cydia-lproj_1.1.12_iphoneos-arm.deb’ ‘dpkg -i cydia_1.1.13_iphoneos-arm.dep‘
- After that reboot your iOS device and you can see Cydia icon on your Home Screen.
This method is only recommended for professionals in iOS jailbreaking. Other jailbreaking users wait for bug fixes panGu 8 release. follow us for latest updates of iOS and iOS related news.