PanGu 1.1 is the latest untethered Jailbreak tool for Download Cydia to all iPhones, iPads and iPod’s on running iOS 7.1 – iOS 7.1.2. PanGu tool is available for Windows and Mac OS X Operating Systems.
Download PanGu 1.1
Chinese hackers (PanGu team) developed PanGu jailbreak for any iDevices running on iOS 7.1 – iOS 7.1.2. Many jailbreakers confirmed PanGu 1.1 can be use without any mess. PanGu team updated their Pangu tool for a PanGu 1.1 and this update is supported to jailbreak iOS 7.1.2 Untetheredly. PanGu 1.1 new version comes with English interface and PanGu 1.1 compatibility with Mac OS X
Support iDevices for PanGu 1.1
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5s
- iPad Air
- iPad mini
- iPad mini Retina
- iPad 2
- iPad 3
- iPad 4
- iPod touch 5
Requirements for PanGu 1.1 jailbreak
- A computer with running os Windows or Mac OS X
- An iDevice running on iOS 7.1 to iOS 7.1.2
- Latest version of iTunes
- An USB cable to connect iDevices to the computer
Step by Step Guide for Untethered Jailbreak using PanGu 1.1
- Disable current passcode until the jailbreak process finish.
- Download PanGu 1.1 into a Windows or Mac OS X running computer
- Run PanGu 1.1 for start the PanGu Jailbreak process
- Connect your iDevices to the computer via USB cable
- Click Jailbreak button on PanGu window to start jailbreak PanGu
- Now change the date on iDevice through Settings / General / Date & Time and disable the Set Automatically toggle then set the date to June 02 2014.
- Once the date is set, the jailbreak process will begin automatically.
- After little while, PanGu will ask you to open the PanGu app icon on the Home screen of your iOS device. Hit the PanGu icon to launch the PanGu app and tap the Continue button.
- The jailbreak will continue process. You will be asked to unlock your device after it reboots.
- Once the Jailbreak is completed, you should see Cydia on your Home screen.
- PanGu should automatically set your date settings Settings / General / Date & Time back to set Automatically.
Video tutorial for untethered jailbreak iOS 7.1.2 using Pangu 1.1 (running os Windows)
Video tutorials for untethered jailbreak iOS 7.1.2 using PanGu 1.1 (running os Mac OS X)
Now all are done, you should see Cydia icon is place on your Home screen. You now have an Untethered Jailbreak iOS 7.1.2 Using your Windows or Mac computer.
Credit Goes to
- @PanGu Team