Taig 2.3.1 updated version has been released for iOS 8.4 install Cydia untethered for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices running on iOS 8.1.3 upto iOS 8.4 latest update. TaiG Jailbreak 2.3.1 update also bundled with latest Cydia 1.1.20 update. Anyhow Apple didn’t patched the exploits those are used in iOS 8.3 jailbreaking. According to that Taig jailbreakers enable to released their latest update for iOS 8.4 jailbreak in untethered condition.
Setup the iDevice to Jailbreak iOS 8.4
- Turn off all the passcodes, touch IDs and disable Find my iPhone app
- Enable Airplane mode in your device
- Backup the device using iCloud storage
How to Jailbreak iOS 8.4 using Taig 2.3.1 Download
- Step 1 – Download Taig v2.3.1 latest version via above direct download link into windows running computer
- Step 2 – Connect the prepared iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to the computer
- Step 3 – Launch downloaded Taig iOS 8.4 jailbreak update to start the process
- Step 4 – Uncheck the 3K assistant check-box to prevent installing Chinese App Store
- Step 5 – Tap the Start button and let the process to complete. Then launch Cydia to complete the installation process successfully
If you have already jailbroken your iOS 8.4 running idevice using Taig 2.3.1 download, no need to jailbreak the idevice again with taig 8.4 latest update. with this new taiG 2.3.1 update, you can fixed the setreuid patch to prevent applications from obtaining to root privileges directly through the Cydia apps and get latest Cydia 1.1.20 update.
Through the above steps, Latest Cydia apps and tweaks can be download and install into the supported idevices running on iOS 8.1.3 and above iOS versions. At the moment Cydia download for iOS 8.4 is only available through the windows running computers. The mac users can use windows running computer instead of their mac PCs. Taig 2.2.1 mac download will release soon as the developers possible.
Last week Apple has released iOS 8.2 beta 3 version to the registered iOS developers. So bug fixes iOS 8.2 firmware update can be released soon. This iOS 8.2 update is the main iOS update after iOS 8 and iOS 8.1 update release. we decided to talk about iOS 8.2 jailbreak from this post.
When Taig Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 update released, they noticed they released Taig iOS 8.2 Jailbreak update as soon as possible after iOS 8.2 released to the public. But if Apple patched exploits what Taig team target, Then Tai-G team will fail to update Taig Jailbreak to compatible for iOS 8.2 update. So sometimes other reputed iOS jailbreak tool like evasion 8 jailbreak or Pangu 8.2 jailbreak will be come back to iOS 8 jailbreak.
Anyhow, if you have already jailbroken iOS device, do not update iOS 8.2 quickly. Give one pause to update iOS 8.2 till iOS 8.2 jailbreak comes from reputed iOS jailbreak team. we can guarantee iOS 8.2 also supported iPhone 4S / 5 / 5C / 5S / 6 / 6 plus | iPad Air 2 / Air / mini 3 / mini 2 / mini / 4 /3 / 2 | iPod touch 5G .
As per the promise, Pangu team released Pangu8 1.1 jailbreak update few minutes ago. In this Pangu8 1.1 jailbreak they fixed some important bugs, like they included English interface, Cydia install automatically again and many more. Now you can download pangu8 1.1 jailbreak for free from our direct link.
Download Pangu8 1.1 untether jailbreak for iOS8 – iOS8.1
Pangu8 1.1 jailbreak not compatibly for Mac computers yet but Pangu team noticed, Mac supported pangu8 jailbreak will release as soon as possible. You can check fixes bugs on this Pangu8 1.1 jailbreak update before start your jailbreak process on your iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 device.
Fixes bugs on this pangu8 1.1 Update
- Install latest Cydia version automatically like previous iOS7 jailbreak experience.
- PanGu8 1.1 jailbreak comes with English interface
- Added useful function for Pangu APP
- Respring not requires for Substrate works
- Fixed crash bug on 64 Bit device mobile Safari
- Fixed SMS and iMessage image sent fail
- Optimized jailbreak process
We can recommended this Pangu8 1.1 untether jailbreak tool for both professional and normal jailbreak users, because Pangu8 1.1 tool came again with user-friendly interface like PanGu iOS 7 jailbreak.
Credit goes to Saurik (cydia authority)
Cydia Installer 1.1.15 jailbreak tweak has released. Now you can download Cydia installer 1.1.15 deb for free form our direct link.
What’s new in Cydia installer 1.1.15?
Cydia landscape mode works stately on iPhone 6 plus and iPad models, but is that landscape mode has been removed from all other devices.
Landscape inclusion in unsupported devices was apparently a bug, not a feature, and Cydia authority has fixed it accordingly with Cydia Installer 1.1.15. But that is not all the latest installer fixes
Fix bugs on Cydia 1.1.15
- Fix incompatibility with cache wipers (such as iCleaner) that cause Cydia to crash when you try to run it after.
- Correct rotation to only on tablets to match Apple’s Ul style guidelines.
- Make Installed tab icon consistent.
How to install .deb file on iPhone, iPad or iPod
One of the most convenient aspect of using a jailbroken iPhone or other iOS device is that you can try several different tools amd applications that you simply would not be able to on a ‘normal’ device. Usually most of these apps and tools are installed via Cydia, the hub that serves as package installer for jailbroken iOS devices.
What not many users know through is that you can install jailbreak apps and tools manually right from your device using .deb files without ever opening Cydia.
Here some easy ways to install deb file on your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
Install using iFile
You will need installed iFile application on your jailbroken iOS device. If you don’t have it yet, just search for it on Cydia on your device and install it. (the iFile application allows you to manage the files of your device “behind the scenes”. It works like the Finder for the Mac or Windows explorer for Windows computers)
- Find .deb file what you want to download from your Safari browser, download it and tap open in “iFile” button that appears at the top of the screen.
- On the next screen, tap on Installer to install the .deb file
You are all set. In some cases, you might need to restart your device for your new app or tool to show up.
In addition to the convenience they offer, these .deb files can also be easily uninstalled right from Cydia since these installed apps behave like any others that you might have downloaded and installed via Cydia.
You can also use Cydia to check for any updates on those apps.
Install using SSH
- Launch your SFTP client (like CyberDuck) and login. Navigate to>var>root>Media on your iOS device. If you don’t already have a Cydia folder there, Make one. If you already had a Cydia folder, open it and find the AutoInstall folder. If you don’t, just open your newly made Cydia folder and create another new folder entitled ‘AutoInstall’.
- Locate the .deb file you would like to install and place them in the AutoInstall folder. Once copying is complete, restart your iOS device twice. After the 2nd restart, the new package should show up on your springboard and in Cydia
PanGu team released Pangu 8 for jailbreak iOS 8- iOS 8.1 last week. Now they released an update for this Pagu8 untethered jailbreak tool with some bug fixed. This update for all Pangu8 jailbreak users and we highly recommended to update your PanGu8 tool on your iOS device.
How to update latest Pangu8 untethered jailbreak tool –
- Tap on Pangu icon on your Home Screen
- Go to Manager tab
- Click download arrow on ‘Pangu 8.0-8.1.x Untether update‘
- New .deb will download and ask to reboot your device
Which bugs solve in this new Pangu8 update?
- Fixed Cydia Substrate loading issue upon reboot
- iMessage picture sending fixed
- Fixed Safari bugs
But, Pangu8 untethered jailbreak not bundled Cydia yet. so you have to Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 using PanGu 8 tool and after this jailbreak process you have to install Cydia manually.
Click here for follow our easy step guides to Untethered jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 and install Cydia to your Jailbroken iOS 8 device
Download Pangu8 for iOS 8- iOS 8.1 Jailbreak
PanGu team released theirs first update of iOS 8 jailbreak as a panGu 8. In this panGu 8 version have too many bugs and this version specially created for developers. pangu 8 comes with Chinese interface and only supported for windows computers. So this pangu 8 first version not recommended for normal jailbreak users.
Pangu 8 jailbreak tool not bundled Cydia at this time, because this is still in testing mode but any way you can jailbreak your iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 device without Cydia and install Cydia manually after the jailbreaking process.
PanGu 8 V1.1 fully compatible with any iOS device running through iOS 8 to iOS 8.1
How to jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 using panGu 8 v1.1 – Video tutorial
Before you start panGu 8 Jailbreak – Remember to get a full backup your iOS device, it is helps you to avoid your data loss. Temporary disable your passcode and disable “find my iPhone” feature in iCloud Settings.
Follow our step guide below for install Cydia to your iOS 8- iOS 8.1 device –
- Download Cydia deb file and Cydia iproj file on your computers
- Send the file to your iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 through SFTP (download CyberDuck SFTP client)
- Open with the Cyberduck or WinSCP and SSH to device then address IP address from previous setup and username as ‘root’ and password as ‘aipine’
- Check a file browser then drag and drop two deb files into a location
- To start SSH command line session Click ctrl+t the navigate to previously deb file copied folder
- Run further direction ‘dpkg -i cydia-lproj_1.1.12_iphoneos-arm.deb’ ‘dpkg -i cydia_1.1.13_iphoneos-arm.dep‘
- After that reboot your iOS device and you can see Cydia icon on your Home Screen.
This method is only recommended for professionals in iOS jailbreaking. Other jailbreaking users wait for bug fixes panGu 8 release. follow us for latest updates of iOS and iOS related news.
panGu team released panGu 8 for jailbreak iOS 8.1 on earlier today. In this panGu 8 update is only supported for Windows and have many changes than previous Jailbreaking methods. But we hope panGu 8 will update soon for both Windows / Mac supported, and normal jailbreak system like previous panGu versions.
panGu 8 supported for jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 on below iOS devices –
- iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 plus
- iPhone 5S / 5C / 5
- iPhone 4S
- iPad Air / 2
- iPad Retina / mini / mini 3
- iPod touch 5G
To – do before you start your jailbreak process-
- Backup your iOS devices to avoid your important data loss
- Disable ‘find my iPhone’ feature in iCloud Settings
- Temporary disable your passcode till finished your jailbreak process
How to fix failure on panGu 8 while jailbreaking iOS 8.1 ?
- Turn off Wi-Fi and enable Airplane mode, then try to jailbreak
- OR, restart your iDevice and then try
- OR, use new panGu 8 restore function and jailbreak again.
why, panGu 8 does not compatible with Cydia yet?
panGu 8 will not install Cydia at this time. This version only providing basic SSH access, It appears that this initial release of panGu is mostly geared towards developers so they can update their tweak for iOS 8. It is also necessary that Cydia for iOS 8 in order to make it compatible with the newly updated operating systems, which explains why Cydia is not included into this panGu 8 update yet.
panGu 8 now added a function to restore iOS devices and execute automatic activation. You can click jailbreak button after restoring and panGu 8 will automatically activate your device and starts jailbreak.
What is mean in “Storage capacity is almost full”?
It is shows because the jailbreak program will write important files into the system directory and cause warning, it will not affect the result. When the Cydia be supported, click on the Cydia will launch the directory moving process.
Credit goes @pangu team –
dm557 / tb557/ windknown/ modikr/ zengbanxian
Download PanGu 1.2 for Windows or Mac OS X
Pangu 1.2 download is the the best jailbreak tool for download Cydia on any iDevice running on iOS 7.1 through iOS 7.1.2. Pangu developers Pangu team has been updated their new untethered jailbreak method into PanGu 1.2 update with some error fixes and improvements.
PanGu 1.2 compatible with –
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5s
- iPad 2
- iPad 3
- iPad 4
- iPad mini
- iPad Air
- iPod touch 5G
Before the start the PanGu 1.2 Jailbreak process
- Remove your passcode till your jailbreak process finish.
- Update your iTunes to a latest update.
- Check your internet connection is ok.
- Get a back-up from your device.
Step by Step guide for get untethered jailbreak iOS 7.1 – iOS 7.1.2 using PanGu 1.2 –
- Download PanGu 1.2 from our direct links. (above we mentioned with download buttons)
- Connect your iOS device to a computer.
- Launch Pangu 1.2
- Now set your date to 02 June 2014 and disable ‘Set Automatically’ toggle. (Settings > General > Date & Time)
- Click ‘Jailbreak’ button.
- After little while PanGu 1.2 ask you to open panGu then simply click PanGu icon on your Home Screen.
Now Jailbreaking is continuing process. Pangu will ask you to unlock your device after it reboot.
Watch this Video for further assistance
Cheers ! now now you have an jailbroken iOS device and you can enjoy with thousand of Cydia Applications and Tweaks.
Credit goes @Panguteam
Big news for a Apple users who have iCloud locked iPhone, iPad or iPod. doulCi team updated theirs web site today. Now it’s supported iPods too. doulCi bypass activator is the first alternative iCloud server, and the world’s first iCloud activation Bypass and Activate your iOS device for you when you are stuck at the Apple activation menu.
Download doulCi for Windows or Mac
doulCi bypass activator compatible iOS devices –
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5s
How to bypass your iCloud locked iPhone, iPad or iPod with doulCi –
- Download doulCi bypass activator from our direct links (if appeared ”
Please wait for the tool to be released.Please wait for the tool to be released.Please wait for the tool to be released.
please wait for the tool to be released” you have to wait till to doulCi server get on line)
- If onlined,Download an host file form doulCi server.
- Then go through your
- Windows Users – Computer > Local Disk (C:) > Windows > System32 > drivers > etc > hosts.
- Mac Users – Open Terminal> type this command ‘sudo nano /private/etc/hosts’ > Enter your administrator password and click ‘enter’
- Then move host file to your desktop and rename it as hosts.txt
- Copy downloaded txt file (from doulCi site) to a your original host file (hosts.txt)
- Now renamed again hosts.txt as a hosts
- Then re-move it to a original place. (Computer > Local Disk (C:) > Windows > System32 > drivers > etc > hosts)
- That’s it! now unplug and plug again your iOS device to a iTunes.
Watch this video tutorial for further assistance to bypass using doulCi –
Cheers!!! Now you have activated iDevice thanks to doulCi bypass activator
Credit goes to –
A team of Chinese Security researchers called @Panguteam updated their existing pangu tool as a PanGu 1.2 a few minutes ago.Jailbreak iOS 7.1 – 7.1.2 Untethered is only possible with pangu tool.
Download PanGu 1.2 for
PanGu 1.2 compatibly with all iDevices running through iOS 7.1 – iOS 7.1.2
The new PanGu 1.2 tool comes with –
- Fixed boot loop bug for some iPhone 4 /4s.
- Fixed sandbox log issue.
- afc2 is included.
- Added patch for task_for_pid.
- Added notification if jailbreak fail.
- English Interface.
- Both Windows and Mac OS X supported tool.
Before start PanGu 1.1 Jailbreak –
- Check your internet connection is ok.
- Check you already installed latest version of iTunes.
- Temporary disable your passcode (Settings > Passcode – Turn off your passcode)
- Backup your iOS device.
How to Jailbreak iOS 7.1 – iOS 7.1.2 using PanGu 1.2 –
- Download PanGu 1.2 from our direct links
- Connect your iOS device to your computer.
- Launch PanGu application on your computer.
- Click ‘Jailbreak’ button.
- Now go through your device Settings > General > Date & Time, disable ‘Set Automatically’ toggle, and set your date to 02, June, 2014
- Once date is set, jailbreak process will start automatically, tap pangu icon if pangu ask to open it.
- Pangu will ask you to unlock after it reboot.
After this Jailbreak process you can see Cydia icon on your Home Screen and enjoy with thousands of Cydia application and tweaks. Cheers!!!
Credit goes to @PanguTeam