Category: Cydia Download
Taig 2.3.1 updated version has been released for iOS 8.4 install Cydia untethered for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices running on iOS 8.1.3 upto iOS 8.4 latest update. TaiG Jailbreak 2.3.1 update also bundled with latest Cydia 1.1.20 update. Anyhow Apple didn’t patched the exploits those are used in iOS 8.3 jailbreaking. According to that Taig jailbreakers enable to released their latest update for iOS 8.4 jailbreak in untethered condition.
Setup the iDevice to Jailbreak iOS 8.4
- Turn off all the passcodes, touch IDs and disable Find my iPhone app
- Enable Airplane mode in your device
- Backup the device using iCloud storage
How to Jailbreak iOS 8.4 using Taig 2.3.1 Download
- Step 1 – Download Taig v2.3.1 latest version via above direct download link into windows running computer
- Step 2 – Connect the prepared iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to the computer
- Step 3 – Launch downloaded Taig iOS 8.4 jailbreak update to start the process
- Step 4 – Uncheck the 3K assistant check-box to prevent installing Chinese App Store
- Step 5 – Tap the Start button and let the process to complete. Then launch Cydia to complete the installation process successfully
If you have already jailbroken your iOS 8.4 running idevice using Taig 2.3.1 download, no need to jailbreak the idevice again with taig 8.4 latest update. with this new taiG 2.3.1 update, you can fixed the setreuid patch to prevent applications from obtaining to root privileges directly through the Cydia apps and get latest Cydia 1.1.20 update.
Through the above steps, Latest Cydia apps and tweaks can be download and install into the supported idevices running on iOS 8.1.3 and above iOS versions. At the moment Cydia download for iOS 8.4 is only available through the windows running computers. The mac users can use windows running computer instead of their mac PCs. Taig 2.2.1 mac download will release soon as the developers possible.
Last week Apple has released iOS 8.2 beta 3 version to the registered iOS developers. So bug fixes iOS 8.2 firmware update can be released soon. This iOS 8.2 update is the main iOS update after iOS 8 and iOS 8.1 update release. we decided to talk about iOS 8.2 jailbreak from this post.
When Taig Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 update released, they noticed they released Taig iOS 8.2 Jailbreak update as soon as possible after iOS 8.2 released to the public. But if Apple patched exploits what Taig team target, Then Tai-G team will fail to update Taig Jailbreak to compatible for iOS 8.2 update. So sometimes other reputed iOS jailbreak tool like evasion 8 jailbreak or Pangu 8.2 jailbreak will be come back to iOS 8 jailbreak.
Anyhow, if you have already jailbroken iOS device, do not update iOS 8.2 quickly. Give one pause to update iOS 8.2 till iOS 8.2 jailbreak comes from reputed iOS jailbreak team. we can guarantee iOS 8.2 also supported iPhone 4S / 5 / 5C / 5S / 6 / 6 plus | iPad Air 2 / Air / mini 3 / mini 2 / mini / 4 /3 / 2 | iPod touch 5G .
The team of Chinese developers called TaiG team updated theirs Taig Jailbreak tool to Taig v1.1.0, Now Taig comes with English language so it is good news for the jailbreak users in around the world.
They fixed some bugs on this Taig v1.1.0 Jailbreak such as shun sandbox generate redundant info, now built TaiG source[ apt.taig.com ] it’s helps you to fix this issue if you jailbroken your device before Taig v1.1.0
Taig v1.1.0 available for jailbreak all iOS devices on running iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.1.1 such as iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2 and iPod touch 5G.
If you’re already jailbroken your iOS device using earlier Taig jailbreak version, you don’t want to re-jailbreak your device, just install TaiG 8.0-8.1.1 Untether package from just adding http://apt.taig.com
Taig Jailbreak comes with one click jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 tool. It is easy to jailbreak and pretty fast than previous Jailbreak tools.
Things to consider before you download Taig Jailbreak English version for jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 untether
- Turn off any pass code / Touch ID and Find My iPhone feature in iCloud settings
- Get a full Backup on your device using iTunes or iCloud
How to Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 Untether using Taig v1.1.0 jailbreak
- Download Taig v1.1.0 English version from above download button.
- Connect your device to your computer
- Open Taig Jailbreak tool and uncheck 3K assistance toggle then Click big “Start” button on TaiG jailbreak tool.
- Now Taig Jailbreak begin and complete iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 jailbreak itself.
- Once completed Jailbreak process, your device will reboot automatically and after this step, Cydia icon will appear on your device’s Home Screen
Taig jailbreak is the latest jailbreak tool for iOS 8.1.1 untethered jailbreak. Taig v1.0 is the first release of Taig Jailbreak so Taig v1.0 have some complexities such as Chinese interface and only supports for Windows computers. But Taig English and Taig Mac will release soon.
Taig jailbreak developed by Chinese developers team called Taig-G’. This Taig Jailbreak already compatible with iOS 8.0 / iOS 8.0.1 / iOS 8.0.2 / iOS 8.1 / iOS 8.1.1 / iOS 8.1.2 (beta version) and Taig jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 will install Cydia automatically.
Download Taig Jailbreak Mac
Taig Jailbreak compatible with all iOS devices on running through iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.1.2 such as iPhone 6 plus / iPhone 6 / iPhone 5S / iPhone 5C / iPhone 5 / iPhone 4S / iPod touch 5G / iPad Air 2 / iPad Air / iPad mini 3 / iPad mini / iPad mini Retina / iPad 4 / iPad 3 / iPad 2.
Before you start your Taig Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1
- Make sure you are on iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.1.1
- Get a full Backup of your iOS device
- Turn of any Screen lock, pass code or Touch ID
- Remove Find My iPhone feature in iCloud Settings
Download Taig jailbreak – Taig Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1
Step by Step guide for Taig Jailbreak
- Click Taig Download button from our above download button and install it to your computer
- Click on big green button in the center of the display to start iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 Jailbreak process
- Stay connect your iOS device till Taig jailbreak complete.
- Your iOS device will reboot automatically when Taig Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.1 complete successfully.
It is all done! now you can see Cydia icon on your Home Screen.
Credit goes @Taig-G team for Taig Jailbreak iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.1.1
As per the promise, Pangu team released Pangu8 1.1 jailbreak update few minutes ago. In this Pangu8 1.1 jailbreak they fixed some important bugs, like they included English interface, Cydia install automatically again and many more. Now you can download pangu8 1.1 jailbreak for free from our direct link.
Download Pangu8 1.1 untether jailbreak for iOS8 – iOS8.1
Pangu8 1.1 jailbreak not compatibly for Mac computers yet but Pangu team noticed, Mac supported pangu8 jailbreak will release as soon as possible. You can check fixes bugs on this Pangu8 1.1 jailbreak update before start your jailbreak process on your iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 device.
Fixes bugs on this pangu8 1.1 Update
- Install latest Cydia version automatically like previous iOS7 jailbreak experience.
- PanGu8 1.1 jailbreak comes with English interface
- Added useful function for Pangu APP
- Respring not requires for Substrate works
- Fixed crash bug on 64 Bit device mobile Safari
- Fixed SMS and iMessage image sent fail
- Optimized jailbreak process
We can recommended this Pangu8 1.1 untether jailbreak tool for both professional and normal jailbreak users, because Pangu8 1.1 tool came again with user-friendly interface like PanGu iOS 7 jailbreak.
Credit goes to Saurik (cydia authority)
Cydia Installer 1.1.15 jailbreak tweak has released. Now you can download Cydia installer 1.1.15 deb for free form our direct link.
What’s new in Cydia installer 1.1.15?
Cydia landscape mode works stately on iPhone 6 plus and iPad models, but is that landscape mode has been removed from all other devices.
Landscape inclusion in unsupported devices was apparently a bug, not a feature, and Cydia authority has fixed it accordingly with Cydia Installer 1.1.15. But that is not all the latest installer fixes
Fix bugs on Cydia 1.1.15
- Fix incompatibility with cache wipers (such as iCleaner) that cause Cydia to crash when you try to run it after.
- Correct rotation to only on tablets to match Apple’s Ul style guidelines.
- Make Installed tab icon consistent.
How to install .deb file on iPhone, iPad or iPod
One of the most convenient aspect of using a jailbroken iPhone or other iOS device is that you can try several different tools amd applications that you simply would not be able to on a ‘normal’ device. Usually most of these apps and tools are installed via Cydia, the hub that serves as package installer for jailbroken iOS devices.
What not many users know through is that you can install jailbreak apps and tools manually right from your device using .deb files without ever opening Cydia.
Here some easy ways to install deb file on your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
Install using iFile
You will need installed iFile application on your jailbroken iOS device. If you don’t have it yet, just search for it on Cydia on your device and install it. (the iFile application allows you to manage the files of your device “behind the scenes”. It works like the Finder for the Mac or Windows explorer for Windows computers)
- Find .deb file what you want to download from your Safari browser, download it and tap open in “iFile” button that appears at the top of the screen.
- On the next screen, tap on Installer to install the .deb file
You are all set. In some cases, you might need to restart your device for your new app or tool to show up.
In addition to the convenience they offer, these .deb files can also be easily uninstalled right from Cydia since these installed apps behave like any others that you might have downloaded and installed via Cydia.
You can also use Cydia to check for any updates on those apps.
Install using SSH
- Launch your SFTP client (like CyberDuck) and login. Navigate to>var>root>Media on your iOS device. If you don’t already have a Cydia folder there, Make one. If you already had a Cydia folder, open it and find the AutoInstall folder. If you don’t, just open your newly made Cydia folder and create another new folder entitled ‘AutoInstall’.
- Locate the .deb file you would like to install and place them in the AutoInstall folder. Once copying is complete, restart your iOS device twice. After the 2nd restart, the new package should show up on your springboard and in Cydia
PanGu team released Pangu 8 for jailbreak iOS 8- iOS 8.1 last week. Now they released an update for this Pagu8 untethered jailbreak tool with some bug fixed. This update for all Pangu8 jailbreak users and we highly recommended to update your PanGu8 tool on your iOS device.
How to update latest Pangu8 untethered jailbreak tool –
- Tap on Pangu icon on your Home Screen
- Go to Manager tab
- Click download arrow on ‘Pangu 8.0-8.1.x Untether update‘
- New .deb will download and ask to reboot your device
Which bugs solve in this new Pangu8 update?
- Fixed Cydia Substrate loading issue upon reboot
- iMessage picture sending fixed
- Fixed Safari bugs
But, Pangu8 untethered jailbreak not bundled Cydia yet. so you have to Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 using PanGu 8 tool and after this jailbreak process you have to install Cydia manually.
Click here for follow our easy step guides to Untethered jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 and install Cydia to your Jailbroken iOS 8 device
Apple released iOS 8 to the public on September 17 2014 with many surprises. Now they updated to iOS 8.0.2 with improvements and bug fixes on previous iOS 8 versions. Most of iOS device owners already installed latest iOS 8.0.2 update and now they finding a solutions for jailbreak iOS 8.0.2. A great team of iOS developers called evad3rs now developing their previous evasiOn 7 tool to supports to iOS 8.0.2 jailbreak. Now many peoples trusting these team because of theirs one of classy tool called evasiOn 7 tool and this is the first jailbreaking solution for the iOS 7 jailbreak.
Why peoples try to do jailbreak for iDevices? Benefits of Jailbreak iOS 8.0.2
- It’s can change appearance / theme of iDevice for customize your device
- You can install unauthorized applications
- You can some payable software/games and other applications for free
- Download musics, videos, ebooks etc.
- You can install third-party applications
- You can install jailbreaking files manually
- Can remove default applications on your iOS device
iOS 8.0.2 Jailbreak supported iOS devices –
- iPhone 6 plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone 5C
- iPhone 5
- iPad Air
- iPad mini Retina
- iPad mini
- iPad 4
- iPad 3
- iPad 2
- iPod touch 5G
Thank you for the reading and we are trying to provides latest things about iOS devices fast and quicker than others. follow us on Twitter @Jailbreak11 or Facebook @ Cydiajailbreak.org
credit goes to evad3rs for endeavor to develop evasiOn tool to Jailbreak iOS 8.0.2
Download PanGu 1.2 for Windows or Mac OS X
Pangu 1.2 download is the the best jailbreak tool for download Cydia on any iDevice running on iOS 7.1 through iOS 7.1.2. Pangu developers Pangu team has been updated their new untethered jailbreak method into PanGu 1.2 update with some error fixes and improvements.
PanGu 1.2 compatible with –
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5s
- iPad 2
- iPad 3
- iPad 4
- iPad mini
- iPad Air
- iPod touch 5G
Before the start the PanGu 1.2 Jailbreak process
- Remove your passcode till your jailbreak process finish.
- Update your iTunes to a latest update.
- Check your internet connection is ok.
- Get a back-up from your device.
Step by Step guide for get untethered jailbreak iOS 7.1 – iOS 7.1.2 using PanGu 1.2 –
- Download PanGu 1.2 from our direct links. (above we mentioned with download buttons)
- Connect your iOS device to a computer.
- Launch Pangu 1.2
- Now set your date to 02 June 2014 and disable ‘Set Automatically’ toggle. (Settings > General > Date & Time)
- Click ‘Jailbreak’ button.
- After little while PanGu 1.2 ask you to open panGu then simply click PanGu icon on your Home Screen.
Now Jailbreaking is continuing process. Pangu will ask you to unlock your device after it reboot.
Watch this Video for further assistance
Cheers ! now now you have an jailbroken iOS device and you can enjoy with thousand of Cydia Applications and Tweaks.
Credit goes @Panguteam
Big news for a Apple users who have iCloud locked iPhone, iPad or iPod. doulCi team updated theirs web site today. Now it’s supported iPods too. doulCi bypass activator is the first alternative iCloud server, and the world’s first iCloud activation Bypass and Activate your iOS device for you when you are stuck at the Apple activation menu.
Download doulCi for Windows or Mac
doulCi bypass activator compatible iOS devices –
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5s
How to bypass your iCloud locked iPhone, iPad or iPod with doulCi –
- Download doulCi bypass activator from our direct links (if appeared ”
Please wait for the tool to be released.Please wait for the tool to be released.Please wait for the tool to be released.
please wait for the tool to be released” you have to wait till to doulCi server get on line)
- If onlined,Download an host file form doulCi server.
- Then go through your
- Windows Users – Computer > Local Disk (C:) > Windows > System32 > drivers > etc > hosts.
- Mac Users – Open Terminal> type this command ‘sudo nano /private/etc/hosts’ > Enter your administrator password and click ‘enter’
- Then move host file to your desktop and rename it as hosts.txt
- Copy downloaded txt file (from doulCi site) to a your original host file (hosts.txt)
- Now renamed again hosts.txt as a hosts
- Then re-move it to a original place. (Computer > Local Disk (C:) > Windows > System32 > drivers > etc > hosts)
- That’s it! now unplug and plug again your iOS device to a iTunes.
Watch this video tutorial for further assistance to bypass using doulCi –
Cheers!!! Now you have activated iDevice thanks to doulCi bypass activator
Credit goes to –